Entrepreneur, Startup Founder, Teacher at Vidakash Edu Services
Pune , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Makarand is an analytical brain who likes to dig deep in data and come out with factual but creative solutions. I am currently working on identifying gaps in our educational system which need to be filled while working with the system. I would love to meet EdTech and education enthusiasts and entrepreneurs who truly want to bring improvement to the quality of education in India so as to make our educational deliveries one of the best in the world and to make our students future ready and ready to benefit from future opportunities.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Bhaskar Puri
Director Client Success at Visionet Systems Inc.
Delhi , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Strategy-oriented thinker with an eye for detail, and a knack for pattern recognition and execution. Currently helping US BFSI sector firms with their IT transitions. Would love to meet founders and top executives of companies looking for growth strategy, and business transformation executives.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Vijaya Ghosh
Vice President at Bridgei2i Analytics
Bangalore , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Vijaya is an analytics consulting professional focused on consumer companies. She is currently working on growing her practice in a large multinational consulting firm.

Objectives

Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas
Chaithanya Bandi
Professor at Kellogg School of Management
Singapore , Singapore
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Chaithanya is an academic consultant and an entrepreneur. I am currently working on a new startup in the AI space, working to bring privacy preserving AI to industry.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people
Raksha Ananthan
Management Consultant at Accenture
Bangalore , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Raksha is a senior consultant and strategy professional. I am currently solving business problems using capabilities in supply chain. I would like to meet people from strategy and supply chain fields

Objectives

Shashank Rathore
Engagement Manager at PwC
Dubai , UAE
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Shashank is a digital strategy and transformation expert. I am helping companies transform their digital strategy and emerging technology. I would love to meet founders from tech startups and professionals, looking for management consulting advise.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Sunil Pandey
Director (IT) at Institute of Technology & Science, Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sunil is a technology consultant. I am currently heading the functioning of academic programs offered by the department of IT and the entire IT infrastructure at the ITS Institute, considered to be one of the best computing infrastructures in the vicinity. I would love to meet technologists.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Popular Educators
Popular Software Development