Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Karan is a doctorate in sustainable development with reference to education in schools and edtech: Kyoto University, Japan. Oxford and Cambridge University UK Alumni. He was awarded the Best Principal Performance Award 2019-20 by the Indian Government. He is an experienced leader working in the K12 education industry and edtech industry with a background from corporate communications, training and management expertise. He is currently working on R.O.A.R.: Rafa Online Academy of Rhythm, a calling to address the vastness and the intellectual 'spark-wires' hanging in between the ecstatic exquisite expression of music and performing arts and the gaps that learners of all age groups find hard to -'reconnect with'.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas
Satyajeet Salgar
Director, Product Management at Google
San Francisco , USA

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Satyajeet is a product executive with experience across a number of domains. I am currently working on consumer products at the intersection of media and technology.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Ravinder Singh
Engineer, Investor VC, Professor, Rescue Pilot at Kalaari, Harvard, TechM
Delhi , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Ravinder is an award winning technologist, speaker,pilot, investor, professor at Harvard Alumni. He is skilled in management consulting, enterprise architecture, digital marketing, solution architecture and software development. He is currently working on aerospace, intelligent machines, distributed computing, real AI, EV infrastructure and adaptive manufacturing & context driven production.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people
Arpit Pareek
CoFounder & COO at Eduncle India
Jaipur , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Arpit is an entrepreneur in education space with expertise in public relations, social entrepreneurship and early childhood education. He is currently working on bringing quality education to every college student in India through his e-learning platform. He would love to meet investors and marketers.

Objectives

Raise Funding Hire Talent Meet interesting people
Vijaya Ghosh
Vice President at Bridgei2i Analytics
Bangalore , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Vijaya is an analytics consulting professional focused on consumer companies. She is currently working on growing her practice in a large multinational consulting firm.

Objectives

Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas
Dr Kamal Kishore Sharma
Professor at Ex-Taxila Business School
Ahmedabad , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Dr. Kamal Kishore is a seasoned professional with an entrepreneurial bent of mind. I am currently working on startups in the Agri, edutech, staffing and social media space.

Objectives

Raise Funding Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas
Rajnish Tuli
Consultant at National University of Singapore
Singapore , Singapore

Meetings

Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings

Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rajnish is a consumer insight and analytics professional with 12 years of experience in delivering competitive advantage using consumer-centric and data-driven solutions across a variety of businesses and industries, including FMCG, luxury, travel, automotive and financial services in South Asia, SEA and MENA. I am currently working on a startup in agri-fintech, and in grooming services for pets.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Suresh C Gupta
Managing Partner at S Gupta and Associates
New York , USA

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Suresh is a management consultant in financial services firms. He is currently working as a professor at New York University and is the managing partner of S Gupta and Associates.

Objectives

Chaithanya Bandi
Professor at Kellogg School of Management
Singapore , Singapore
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Chaithanya is an academic consultant and an entrepreneur. I am currently working on a new startup in the AI space, working to bring privacy preserving AI to industry.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people
Mahendra Tayade
Assitant Professor at NMIMS University
Mumbai , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Mahendra is a professional soft skill trainer. I am currently working on soft skill training and e-learning.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Jayanta Sengupta
Adjunct Professor at N L Dalmia Institute
Mumbai , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Jayanta is an educator, author, marketing professional and business consultant. I am currently working at a medium size business school.

Objectives

Prof. S.V.D. Nageswara Rao
Member of Board of Directors at Metropolitan Stock Exchange of India
Mumbai , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Prof. Nageswara is training young management graduates, guiding research, and actively involved in training and consulting. I am currently working on helping young tech graduates to convert their ideas into a viable business, scale-up, etc. I would love to meet senior executives from successful companies, young entrepreneurs, and those making a difference.

Objectives

Aditya Moses
Professor at Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Aditya is an academic in HR, interested in technology. I am currently helping firms overcome disruption. I would love to meet founders, investors and curious minds.

Objectives

Sanjay Chaudhary
Associate Professor at Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies
Delhi , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sanjay is a higher education professional. I am currently working as an associate professor at Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies. I would love to meet leading professionals.

Objectives

Sunil Pandey
Director (IT) at Institute of Technology & Science, Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sunil is a technology consultant. I am currently heading the functioning of academic programs offered by the department of IT and the entire IT infrastructure at the ITS Institute, considered to be one of the best computing infrastructures in the vicinity. I would love to meet technologists.

Objectives

Yaj Medury
Vice Chancellor at Mahindra University
Hyderabad , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Yaj is passionate about quality education. He is currently working on establishing a quality higher education campus. He would love to meet management professionals and other interesting people.

Objectives

Dakshinamurthy Kolluru
President at International School of Engineering (INSOFE)
Hyderabad , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Dakshinamurthy is a teacher, researcher of data science and education entrepreneur. He is currently helping companies adopt AI through teaching, research and consulting. He would love to meet investors interested in building a premier educational institution.

Objectives

Raise Funding Hire Talent
Ghanshyam Singh
Professor & Head Department of Mechanical Engineering at Jaypee University of Engineering and Technology
Indore , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Ghanshyam is a technology enthusiast and keen on developing solutions to address energy and environment related issues. . I am currently working on helping students to develop strong engineering analytical skills and inculcate habits to look for viable solution through engineering simulation and modeling. I would love to meet likeminded individuals having passion and demonstrated ability to convert an idea to product and ultimately a successful business.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas
Dr. Sudipta Sen Gupta
Head-MBA & PGD Programs at G D Goenka University at GD Goenka University
Gurgaon , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sudipta is a marketing professional and has led consistent and high performing teams in every organization she has worked for. She has experience in entrepreneurial marketing, business plans, business models, social entrepreneurship, P and L responsibility, sales and revenue stream management and internal and external corporate communications. She has expertise in startup mentoring.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas
Popular Educators
Popular Education