Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Deepak is a senior advisor. He is skilled in marketing and business development. He is currently working in the telecommunications industry.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Hire Talent Meet interesting people
Vinod Kumar
CEO at Subex
Bangalore , India
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Vinod is someone who understands how to take a product global. I am currently working on creating a great impact for all stakeholders by bringing the right tech and talent together. I would love to meet talented individuals to explore how we can solve some interesting problems around digital trust.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Prashant Mehar
Circle CEO at Indus Towers
Mumbai , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Prashant is an active value investor and global executive with the ability in building successful teams and businesses. He is currently working on finding investment opportunities and consulting. He would love to meet value investors.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people
Shankar Roddam
Chief Operating Officer at Subex
Bangalore , India
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Shankar is an operations professional. I am working on enabling innovation and experimentation. I would love to meet founders, people from the management domain and people with interesting thoughts/perspectives and willing to try anything new. I am passionate about technology and growth mindset.

Objectives

Hire Talent Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Bhuvan Asthana
Director at Conviva
Singapore , Singapore
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Bhuvan is a BD and marketing and revenue professional for SaaS and digital companies. I am currently working on building my reach in the APAC start-up market.

Objectives

Raise Funding Meet interesting people
Sanjay Bhambri
President & Chief Operating Officer at OnMobile Global
Bangalore , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sanjay is a sales guy, passionate about organisational fabric. He has been the COO of OnMobile, a global leader in mobile entertainment. He is currently working on figuring out new direction for a start up journey. He would love to meet founders, investors and like minded people.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Anush Gopalan
Founder and Chairman at Hetrogenous Communication Technologies
Chennai , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Anush is a seasoned professional with 30+ years of experience in the field of telecom, wireless and has served in renowned international of organizations. He also has experience in building successful startups and has prior experience in domain of business development.

Objectives

Raise Funding Want to invest in a startup
Ashish Puntambekar
Head of Business and Digital initiatives at X36 Falcon
Mumbai , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Ashish is a strategy professional with expertise in change management and digital transformation. He is currently working on a business strategy.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Raise Funding
Amit Sinharoy
VP Global Head of Marketing and Communications at Tata Communications
Delhi , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Amit is an agile, data-driven, innovative B2B marketing and communications leader. He is an accomplished CMO with experience gained globally. I am currently working on account-based everything in B2B marketing - delivering high-impact curated buyer journeys.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people Hire Talent
Sanjiva Jha
Founder & CEO at BroadArks
Mumbai , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Sanjiva is an employability advocate and a passionate social entrepreneur. I am currently working on a tech-enabled platform that provides access to entry-level job courses. I would love to meet founders from ed-tech companies or skilling outfits.

Objectives

Hire Talent Meet interesting people

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Amit Bhattacharya
Head of Global Logistics at Tata Communications
Mumbai , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Amit is a seasoned supply chain professional. I am currently working on restructuring and transforming the supply chain. I would love to meet founders and investors.

Objectives

Adarsh K. Nair
CEO at Nair Media
Delhi , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Adarsh is a budding entrepreneur and passionate management professional with proven skills in marketing strategy, analytics, agile methodologies and business development. in I am currently working on my own company and developing a successful business model. I would love to meet founders, innovators and investors who dream of touching skies.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people Want to invest in a startup
Shweta Gambhir Arora
Co-Founder and CXO at Keppel Rewards
Gurgaon , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Shweta is an avid reader, passionate about living life and has 16 years of experience in telecom industry. She is currently working on creating and launching a loyalty and rewards program for a conglomerate in Singapore. She would love to meet people, passionate about AI.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Ashish Kumar
Head of Sales at Amazon.com
Bangalore , India
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Ashish is an IIM alumnus who has been in sales leadership roles across different industry leading companies like Amazon, Airtel and Coca-Cola. He is currently working on making Amazon's new startup amazon distribution in preferred supplier of FMCG, OTC & stationery products for all resellers (grocery Kirana, supermarket, pharmacy, etc.) He would love to meet CEOs, VCs and entrepreneurs.

Objectives

Maniesh Kulshrestha
Founder at Pyrios Convergence
Gurgaon , India
50+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
50+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Maniesh is an engineer who loves solving problems, networking, writing and reading. He is setting up his own company and scaling it. He would love to meet investors and management professionals who are interested in the innovation and technology domain. He is building an early stage bootstrapped company in the domain of IoT and automation and looking for investors for it.

Objectives

Deep Prakash Pant
Business Unit Director - Digital - India and APAC at Altran
Delhi , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Deep Prakash is a seasoned professional, mentor, coach, passionate about building and scaling up start-ups. I am currently consulting a global tech MNC in building their India market for digital and ER&D business. I would love to meet founders, thought leaders and technocrats.

Objectives

Meet interesting people
Priyesh Ranjan
Corporate Strategy - Monetization and Head of Partnerships at dailyhunt (Versé Innovation)
Bangalore , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Priyesh is a corporate strategy guy with in depth experience across monetization, sales strategy and partnerships. I am helping my organization define their corporate strategy and drive partnerships. I would love to meet founders of consumer tech startups and discuss various monetization and long term strategies.

Objectives

Jijendran Ravindran
Country Manager - MIUI India (Xiaomi's Technology India) at Xiaomi Technologies India
Bangalore , India
5+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
5+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Jijendran has worked in turn-key projects in the telecom domain - from operator to partner to OEM - 360 degree knowledge on product management, value added services, handset experience, business development, mobile internet, business operation & marketing.

Objectives

Hire Talent Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Akhil Minocha
Vice President Sales at Persistent Systems
Gurgaon , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Akhil is a person who loves being associated with new ideas / innovation and loves interacting with people and building relationships . I am currently working on enterprise software products and services mainly in end point management and cloud . I would love to meet people whom I can explore business opportunities with or share my expertise .

Objectives

Popular Sales Professionals
Popular Telecom