Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Xitij is an ex-founder of a consumer focused logistics brand, an e-commerce professional and a category management leader. He is currently helping his organization launch and scale up new categories. He would love to meet people, looking to start up, raise seed money and those, looking for connections in the start up community.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Harshal Bhoi
Chief Business Officer at Xpressbees
Pune , India

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Harshal is a result driven management leader with years comprehensive experience in logistics domicile. He is currently overseeing business at a fastest growing express logistics service. He would love to meet people in operations.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas Hire Talent
Venkat PS
Chief Operating Officer at Connect India E Commerce Services
Chennai , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Venkat is an FMCG sales and distribution professional with expertise in the distribution sector. He is currently working on last mile supply chain operations.

Objectives

Arihant Kothari
AVP at Tokopedia
Jakarta , Indonesia
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Arihant is a problem solver with an expertise in applying appropriate methodologies, developing and instituting state-of-the-art processes and demonstrating ability to train, manage and motivate team members to achieve organizational objectives. I am currently working on scaling and growing the organization I work at. I would love to meet founders and problem solvers.

Objectives

Hire Talent Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Ritu Mehrotra
Country Head at Booking.com
Gurgaon , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Ritu is a leader who has worked on one hand with some of the best and the large corporates like Booking.com and Mahindra Bristlecone, and on the other hand, startups like Zomato and Pacific Global Inc. Also, Ritu has been an entrepreneur; she started Green Plate in the SFO Bay Area, which was an e-commerce marketplace delivering organic meals to corporate America.Whether it was her own venture or working for organizations, Ritu has always demonstrated a strong entrepreneurial mindset, risk-taking abilities, and a unique way of handling complexity and challenges.Currently, she is the Country Manager-India, Srilanka, and the Maldives responsible for strategy and growth in the region. Before this, she was VP-Global Growth with Zomato. In her professional journey, she has the experience of working in the US, Canada, and India.Do you love to travel around the globe? She is the best person to share some interesting insights into the global travel trends with you.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Apurva Vadera
Partner at GreyOrange
Atlanta , USA
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Apurva is an entrepreneur with experience in scaling a B2E startup across geographies. He is skilled in business development and product marketing.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas
Garima Sharma
Investment at Saama capital
Bangalore , India

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Garima is an investment veteran with a history of working in the venture capital and private equity industry. She has an excellent understanding of TQM, Kaizen and business strategy. She is currently working as an investor in Saama Capital.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Hire Talent
Malay Shankar
COO at DTDC Express
Mumbai , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Malay is a seasoned business professional in a leading logistics and supply chain firm. I am currently working on new age technologies within the logistics space.

Objectives

Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Mayank Bhardwaj
Senior Director at Livspace
Bangalore , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Mayank is a IITK and ISB graduate with experience in sales, ops, strategy functions in high growth startups like Grabhouse, Zomato, Livspace. Currently working on new product launches.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people Want to invest in a startup
Balwant Singh Rana
startup Business enthusiast at Startup
Jaipur , India
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
I am Balwant Singh Rana, currently working in a multi-faced role in an eB2B grocery startup in India. My core area of business is to add wings to businesses for a scalable and profitable business. core expertise is finance, Commodity trading, supply chain, and managing businesses. Having more than 20-year experience. If you are running a startup or going to scale your business as an emerging business you may contact me. Having strong connections in the funding world. Good in arranging business long, short term or long term. Criteria for raising loan : 1. Your startup or organization should be min 2 years old. 2. Annual revenue should be above 50 cr. 3. Business model should be scalable and profitable in the short run. 4. Book must show good cash flow. I can raise funds up to 100 cr as venture debt, and long-term loans both secured and unsecured.

Objectives

Raise Funding Meet interesting people

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Laxman Kalliguddi
Director - Programs at E2Open
London , UK
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Laxman loves to meet new people and explore new opportunities. I am currently helping companies to drive their supply chain. I would love to meet sales and growth professionals.

Objectives

Meet interesting people
Suman Saha
Business Development Head at Flipkart
Bangalore , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Suman is a sales professional with a strong experience across multiple industries - ecommerce, consumer goods and logistics. He believes in implementing simple sales strategies to solve complicated business challenges

Objectives

Hire Talent
Vivek Surie
Chief Business Officer at Shuttl
Gurgaon , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Vivek is leading the business at Shuttl and previously he has done a long stint at Pepsico. He has an accumulated skillset including sales, strategy and FMCG.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Charu Tripathi
Co Founder at ShopTruffll
Delhi , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Charu is a Brand Marketing professional very excited about building for creator economy and women-of-bharat. I am currently working on Launching my startup. I would love to meet Founder from Tech & logistics background .

Objectives

Raise Funding Hire Talent
Shravni Jain
Product Management Leader, Uber for Business at Uber
Gurgaon , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Shravni heads platform & growth product team for Uber for Business (U4B) globally.

Objectives

Meet interesting people
Vaibhav Chawla
Co-Founder at Wherehouse.io
Gurgaon , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Vaibhav is an entrepreneur enthusiast at Wherehouse.io- an intra-city warehousing and logistics platform for modern-day brands. He navigated the operations of an operations-heavy company in healthcare and helped in expanding to multiple hospitals and corporates.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Hire Talent
Rajesh Gowrinath
Vice President - Business Head - Ecommerce at Blue Dart Expres
Mumbai , India

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rajesh is an experienced sales professional with over 2 decades of extensive industry experience working across transportation and logistics domain. He is currently working for South Asia's premier express air and integrated transportation and distribution company that offers secure and reliable delivery of consignments to over 35,000 locations in India. He also possess excellent skills at new business development, supply chain management and key account management.

Objectives

Explore Career Opportunities Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas
Ponniah Sankarakumar
Vice President Strategy (Portfolio & Alliance) at Schneider Electric
Birmingham , UK
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Ponniah is a seasoned business development and marketing professional having expertise in business strategy, sales, and new business development. He is currently handling the portfolio and alliance verticle of a company in the energy management and automation space.

Objectives

Avinash Pandey
Director of Business at Mogli Labs India
Bangalore , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Avinash is a business leader with interests in e-commerce, B2B & B2C businesses. He is looking forward to connect and network to explore ideas. He is currently working on helping organizations manage and improve their packaging and supply chain expenses and processes, therein bringing efficiencies to scale businesses.

Objectives

Lavanya Kumar Jain
Associate Director, Sales Enablement at Accenture
Singapore , Singapore

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Lavanya Kumar is a procurement practice lead for APAC region with focus on driving sales. I am currently working on a couple of client opportunities to help them transform and outsource their procurement functions.

Objectives

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Popular Sales Professionals
Popular Supply Chain/Logistics