Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Vijay is a seasoned sales and consulting professional with over 18 years of experience ranging from workforce management to technology staffing. He is currently serving as the senior level executive for the professional staffing division of the company.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Hire Talent Meet interesting people
Tarun Gupta
Founder/Chief Business & Strategy Officer at Truminds Software Systems
Boston , USA
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Tarun is a global leader creating impact to the organization's growth. He has created and nurtured multi-million dollar business and has won several leadership awards on the sales and business side during his career. He is currently working on an upcoming technology services firm, Truminds Software Systems in the field of digital connectivity.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Raghupati Mishra
Group CFO Liberty House Group India at Liberty House Group
Mumbai , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Raghupati is a finance professional. He is skilled in distribution strategies, revenue analysis, and forecasting. He has experience in accounting in the SAP environment, statutory compliances, corporate governance, identification and mitigation of risk, etc. He would love to meet investors.

Objectives

Raise Funding
Rajindra Valsalan
VP- Global Transformation at ManpowerGroup
Chennai , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rajindra is a business transformation expert and who has skills and expertise in the area of running large companies in diverse industries, business strategy, business development and business planning. He is currently working on business transformation and disruptive ideas in a Global MNC.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas
Saibal Mitra
SVP & Head-Ops at Screen-Magic
Bangalore , India
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Saibal is a global business leader with 28 years in products, solutions & KPO business in USA, EU, APAC and India. I am currently working on customer experience management and SaaS

Objectives

Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas
Raghu Kaimal
Corporate Partnership Head at Tata Consultancy Services
Bangalore , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Raghu is a business leader with 20 years experience in SaaS start-ups in the HRtech space. I am currently working on direct and indirect sales in the HRtech space.

Objectives

Sumit Sharma
Managing Partner at Indventur Partners
Delhi , India
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sumit is a strategy advisor, having led strategy and execution engagements in Consumer and industrial sectors for 15+ years. He currently advises high growth firms on strategy, talent and performance and helps in executive search. Passionate about employability, he previously built and scaled a social impact startup on Youth Employability.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas
Ravi Limbachiya
Co-Founder at Mspire Ventures
Ahmedabad , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Ravi is a serial entrepreneur having expertise in recruitment and HR services. He is the founder of two firms in the staffing and recruitment space.

Objectives

Hire Talent
Gaurav Chhatbar
Partner at Skillventory
Ahmedabad , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Gaurav is a talent sourcing partner with top tier firms in financial services, e-commerce, analytics as well disruptive startups. My 19 years of experience in front office financial services IT as well as e-commerce allows me to source talent to my clients with an insider's perspective.

Objectives

Hire Talent
Mitesh Damania
Director and Head of Sales at O.C. Tanner
Mumbai , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Mitesh is a serial entrepreneur. I am currently working on helping few startups in their growth journey and my startup in stealth mode.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Rajeev Sharma
Senior Manager at Deloitte
Toronto , Canada
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rajeev is a chartered accountant with vast industry experience. He is currently working on new ideas and opportunities from Canada.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas
Anand Kuppa
Director at Future Solutions
London , UK

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Anand is a co-founder of a business startup and is looking for partners, investors and technology leaders. I am currently working on a new startup in the mental health space.

Objectives

Raise Funding Want to invest in a startup Hire Talent
Vinod Patil
COO and Director at WST Technologies
Mumbai , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Vinod is an engineer and MBA, with a passion for technology and shaping the careers of youth. 20+ years in IT training and development, and my partner is having 25+ years of experience in IT staffing and managed services. I am currently working on growing my company and expand in different verticals like managed services. I would love to meet keen investors who understand the IT staffing and managed services business.

Objectives

Raise Funding
Rashesh Doshi
Managing Director at Talent Corner HR Services
Mumbai , India
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Rashesh is an entrepreneur, head hunter, networker and connector. I am currently working on creating India's most successful franchise model in the recruitment space. I would love to meet entrepreneurs who love sharing their stories and ideas.

Objectives

Rahul Khare
Founder at Stoicselling.com
Bangalore , India
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Hi! I am Rahul. Currently building Stoicselling.com to help founders and CEOs, especially those who don't have a sales expertise, build their B2B Sales Engines to grow revenues. I’ve worked across the B2B Sales for 17 years doing some cool stuff - from running a lead-generation program to build a $300 MN pipeline in 6 months, to getting initial 10K subscribers for a VC-funded startup, to building a 50 people Sales and Marketing team to enable $500MN top-line for a fast-growing company! I’m here to enable founders, startup teams, and CEOs of SMBs who’re looking to create a Predictable Revenue Engine to smash their revenue targets. I do this via a smart blend of online courses, DIY tools, and coaching. It’s like the Mixed Martial Arts of B2B Selling ;-) Looking to connect with 1. Founders & CEOs who need help with B2B Sales, 2. Founders/Entrepreneurs who've experience in the Startup space (working with B2B startups), 3. Freelancers/Startup Enthusiasts/Internship seekers in Content Writing, Digital, and Tech (full-stack)

Objectives

Raise Funding Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people Hire Talent
Naveed Baig
Vice President Sales at Naukri.com
Mumbai , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Naveed is Helping HR Leaders to hire best Talent by Leveraging Data Analytics & Technology. Naveed is a highly result driven Sales leader with more than 17 years of experience in B2B Sales, Building and leading large teams doing some fantastic work in New client acquisition, Key Account management. Have been part of this Hyper Growth Organisation since the early Start Up Stage and grew along with it. I am currently working on Being a manager's manager his focus area has been on Talent development, Team building & Team management.Highly effective people manager with successful stints in nurturing & building highly effective & motivated teams under him right from scratch. Have been successful in turning around branches by fixing gaps.Abilities in handling independent Branch operations.Experience in managing & executing various promotional activities / events and escalating business, profitability and market coverage. . I would love to meet Business Heads, Sales leaders.

Objectives

Atif Khatri
Co-Founder at TalentStack & MyPM
Mumbai , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Atif is a technology recruiter and an entrepreneur. He is helping companies hire the right candidates faster through TalentStack and helping candidates find their next adventure with ease through MyPM. He would love to meet founders who are trying to solve problems and challenges around recruitment.

Objectives

Raise Funding Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas
Mansi Mehta
Partner at Nodus TI
Mumbai , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Mansi is a social entrepreneur, impact investor, and leadership advisor. I am currently working on Helping women entrepreneurs in their journey in the start-up ecosystem. I would love to meet Women entrepreneurs, Investors, Angel Networks, Philanthropists, Mentors.

Objectives

Raise Funding Want to invest in a startup Hire Talent
Popular Recruitment