Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Prince is an investment banking professional in the tech and internet domain. He is currently working on raising funds for multiple tech startups and also on many tech IPOs in different stages.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas
Aaroah Mittal
VC at People Group
Mumbai , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Aaroah is an early stage venture capitalist looking to invest across innovative and game-changing companies. He provides capital to companies with high growth potential in exchange for an equity stake. He conducts background checks on the current management of the target company while performing valuation analysis via modelling.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup
Hitesh Mehta
Co-Founder & CXO at CredFine
Mumbai , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Hitesh is a creative head and entrepreneur. He is skilled in user experience and user interface design. He is currently working in the financial services industry.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Premanshu Singh
Senior Vice President at Paytm
Mumbai , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Premanshu is an entrepreneur who has got prior experience of working as the CEO of 2 leading insurance companies. He is also an angel investor. advisor and mentor. He is currently working on a fintech project.

Objectives

Hire Talent Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people
Aviral Avasthi
Director- Business Development at Tinder & Match Group
Mumbai , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Aviral is a sales professional with experience across various industry verticals. He is currently leading the marketing campaigns of a crypto network.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people Want to invest in a startup
Srinath Duggirala
VP, Product-India at Brainly
Bangalore , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Srinath is a professional product leader of 'brainly' which is an ed-tech app offering scan-to-solve, textbook solutions, community Q&A and tutoring services. He has an experience of 12 years. He has also past working experience as a software engineer. He brings many experiences with Indian customers, having built 'high involvement' products in real estate, dating/matrimony, ed tech sectors. He is skilled in rapid revenue growth, leadership, product management, cloud computing, and pre-sales.

Objectives

Explore Career Opportunities Brainstorm Ideas
Pradeep Singh
EVP at Info Edge
Noida , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Pradeep is a tech geek. I am currently working on technologies for recruitment. I would love to meet people with interesting ideas.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Raghu Kaimal
Corporate Partnership Head at Tata Consultancy Services
Bangalore , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Raghu is a business leader with 20 years experience in SaaS start-ups in the HRtech space. I am currently working on direct and indirect sales in the HRtech space.

Objectives

Vikas Ralhan
CFO at Loconav
Gurgaon , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Vikas is a CXO level finance professional with 15+ years of experience in b2B tech, consumer internet and media industries. I would love to meet CXOs, founders, mentors, strategists and technology professionals from b2B tech, consumer internet and VC industries.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Rishi Gupta
EVP & Head Of Technology @ Jeevansathi at Info Edge India
Noida , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rishi is a technologist and an investor with experience in building and managing strategic software systems, teams and products. I am currently working on making business out of technology. I would love to meet investors and finance professionals.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Amit Kumar Singh
Business Head - Commercial Real Estate at InfoEdge
Noida , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Amit Kumar is a technology leader, angel investor and a passionate birdwatcher. He is currently working on creating a classifieds platform for commercial real estate in India and would love to meet senior leaders from any field.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people Hire Talent Want to invest in a startup
Venu GR
CEO & Mentor | NED at Agronomics
Ho Chi Minh City , Vietnam
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
5+
Endorsements
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
5+
Endorsements
Venu is an independent business strategic advisory services consultant for various International org, has profitably run businesses, and built startups & brands with a clear recognition in this challenging environment whilst providing impetus to strategic planning. He has over 25+ years of experience in the International Market along with the Indian scenario.

Objectives

Raise Funding Want to invest in a startup
Gaurav Bhagat
Director Product Management at Lightspeed Commerce
Toronto , Canada

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Gaurav is a SaaS product manager with more than 10 years of experience building B2B and B2C products from scratch. He has 7+ years of expertise in managing product development for multi-billion-dollar businesses. He is currently managing the product development of a one-stop commerce platform that helps merchants innovate to simplify, scale and provide exceptional customer experiences.

Objectives

Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas
Mrityunjaya Shukla
Engineering Manager at Dew Solutions
Ghaziabad , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Mrityunjaya is an engineering leader who has solved engineering problems, involving web applications and distributed systems. I am currently managing engineering vertical of an IT company and also exploring new avenues in tech domain majorly.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Rohan Gothwal
Senior Engineering Manager at Info Edge India
Delhi , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rohan is a project manager in the IT industry, having 9 years of experience in developing & delivering scalable, secure, resilient and highly available applications and services running on robust deployment architectures with comprehensive health monitoring & alerting. I am currently working on Azure data.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas
Azad Soni
Data Scientist at Infoedge
Noida , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Azad is a data scientist with interest in machine learning and data mining. He is currently working as a data scientist at India’s premier online classifieds company in recruitment, matrimony, real estate, education and related services. He would love to meet technologists.

Objectives

Arjun Bhatia
CMO & SVP at Matrimony.com
Gurgaon , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Arjun is a passionate marketer who loves the way technology solves human problems. I am currently working on bringing the matchmaking services online. I would love to meet founders and investors working on interesting ideas to solve everyday human challenges through technology and build a business on top of that.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people
Amit Gupta
CTO at TrulyMadly
Gurgaon , India

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Amit has been part of the core engineering teams of startups like Proptiger and OYO. I cofounded FellaHomes and sold it to Y combinator backed Ziffy Homes. Now leading the technology and product at TrulyMadly. He would love to meet technologists.

Objectives

Hire Talent Meet interesting people
Gaurav Gomes
Product Retention Lead at Balancehero India
Gurgaon , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Gaurav is product and growth professional, dog lover, wannabe cyclist and squash player. I am currently working on helping Tier 2 India get personal loans. I would love to meet product leaders across industries.

Objectives

Meet interesting people
Popular Matrimony/Dating