Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Gaurav is an entrepreneur and technology enthusiast, having expertise in business development, business analysis and management consulting. He is currently working on driving the next phase of growth at Ola as its COO.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people Hire Talent
Rajnish Kapur
Managing Partner at Indian Angel Network
Delhi , India

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rajnish is an internationally experienced technocrat with track record as a technology entrepreneur with successful exits. He has created and managed organizations, developed and implemented solutions in various geographies and developed products for the global market.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas
Sudhanshu Anand
Investment Professional at Orios Venture Partners
Bangalore , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sudhanshu is an investment professional at a VC firm. He is currently identifying and evaluating early-stage investment opportunities in SaaS, blockchain and Web 3.0 industries.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas
Rajnish Kumar
Co-Founder at ixigo
Seville , Spain
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rajnish is a product tech geek and all things startup. I am currently working on building ixigo. I would love to meet founders and entrepreneurs.

Objectives

Raise Funding Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas Hire Talent
Abhinav Sinha
Global Chief Operating Officer at OYO Hotels and Homes
Gurgaon , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Abhinav Sinha oversees OYO's business operations globally and ensures the company is focused on sustainable growth, supported by strong business economics. Prior to OYO, he was a principal with Boston Consulting Group in Dallas, US.

Objectives

Hire Talent Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people
Dharamveer Singh Chouhan
CEO at Zostel
Delhi , India

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Dharamveer is an experienced chief executive officer with a demonstrated history of working in the internet industry. I am currently establishing my own startup. I would love to meet founders and investors.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Raise Funding Brainstorm Ideas
Pranav Bhasin
Director - Product Management at Amazon
Bangalore , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Pranav is a tech geek, passionate about building consumer facing businesses. He is currently working on scaling seller services for Amazon. Pranav would love to meet founders from tech companies, anyone who is building a new business at the bleeding edge of technology.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Find a co-founder/partner Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Vaibhav Ahuja
Investor at Orios Venture Partners
Delhi , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Vaibhav is a product and brand veteran who has put his excellent skills in the growth of brands like OYO, Times Group and Velocity. He is a venture capitalist and he has helped with strategy, M&A and growth. He has a proven track record of enunciating growth in the companies he has led and worked at.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Raise Funding Want to invest in a startup
Rana Hazarika
Director of Product at upGrad
Delhi , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rana is a product leader in the consumer internet space. I am currently working on engagement products for an ed-tech startup.

Objectives

Hire Talent Want to invest in a startup
Manish Amin
CTO and Co Founder at Yatra.com
Delhi , India

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Manish is a veteran in the travel domain with experience in web development, travel technology, data center setups, and travel product negotiations. He is the co-founder of Yatra Online, India's leading corporate travel services provider with over 700 large corporate customers and one of India's leading online travel companies.

Objectives

Hire Talent Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Rishikesh SR
Co-Founder at Rapido
Bangalore , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rishikesh is the co-founder of Rapido. He is currently rethinking how ride sharing works sustainably in India. He would love to meet interesting people, founders and investors.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Hire Talent
Aloke Bajpai
CEO & Co-Founder at ixigo
Gurgaon , India
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Aloke is an entrepreneur passionate about product, tech and travel. He is currently working on reinventing the online travel space. He would love to meet founders, fellow growth-stage founders and investors.

Objectives

Grow my business Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas Mentor Others
Sanjev Vaid
Managing Director - Human Resources Head - Reward & Employment India at Royal Bank of Scotland Business
Delhi , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sanjev is a tech enthusiast, aspiring entrepreneurs, investor, entrepreneurship supporter and business oriented HR leader. I am currently working on Helping companies deal with their talent challenges, staying safe through effective hr risk management and alternative planning, new and creative business ideas . I would love to meet Founders, investors and VCs, business leaders facing specific challenges and looking for advise. .

Objectives

Raise Funding Brainstorm Ideas
Mohit Saxena
Founder at Grooming Naturals
Gurgaon , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Mohit is a seasoned professional in the consumer goods industry. He has co-founded many big companies in a similar space such as The Man Company and Raw Nature. He is an e-commerce expert and has rich experience in startups and taking them to a global level. He is also a keen environmentalist since he believes in cruelty-free products for his customers.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
rohit sharma
Quality Analyst at CoffeeMug.ai
Delhi , India
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rohit is a solution-focused QA professional with hands-on experience of over more than 1.5 years. he is skilled in manual testing along with strong knowledge of SDLC-STLC, test-planning, test cases, test scenarios, sanity, smoke, regression, and defects/bugs- management.

Objectives

Hire Talent
Sabyasachi Mohapatra
Chief Financial Officer at ITP Aero
Hyderabad , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sabyasachi is a visionary & strategist with 17 years of experience working with start-ups and global multinational organizations in the manufacturing and services sectors. He is the CFO of ITP Aero, a leading company in the aviation industry. He would love to meet operations professionals.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Krishna Singh
Engineering Leader at Amazon
Bangalore , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Technology leader with strong global management experience and a proven success of building large scale enterprise/mobile device products to advance corporate goals and support business strategy. Over 18+ years of extensive experience in deploying complex and transformational programs across different geographies, leading cross-functional teams and building strong customer alliances. Over 9+ years of management experience in realizing product and technology vision, thought leadership, and building multi-functional teams. Expertise in developing processes to track team's metrics and measure product's success. Communicates effectively with senior leadership and teams, building alignment across the spectrum.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Want to invest in a startup
Pawan Gupta
Senior Director Pricing and Promotions at Flipkart
Bangalore , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Pawan is an entrepreneur, technologist and product manager who enjoys a role which blend these skills toward strategic product planning, hiring and building motivated teams, working towards creating innovative products. I am currently hiring senior product managers at Flipkart. I would love to raise funds.

Objectives

Raise Funding
John Jim
Founder and CEO at Zircle
Bangalore , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
John is a tech geek.

Objectives

Raise Funding
Rajat Girdhar
Director at Oyo Hotels
Gurgaon , India
5+
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
5+
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rajat is a senior level sales executive. I am currently creating 100 percent variable cost model for business development, sales. I would love to meet founders of service industry startups, SaaS and AI founders.

Objectives

Meet interesting people

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Popular Hospitality/Travel