50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
CFO with over two decades experience in handling full spectrum of business and commercial finance. Currently leading finance at Wipro consumer care for it’s International business. An active early stage investor, I am equally at ease with early stage founders as I am with senior professionals.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas Want to invest in a startup
Vipul Prakash
COO at Makemytrip
Delhi , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Vipul is an operations and marketing veteran with a proven track record of driving exceptional business performance across regional and global roles. He has more than 2 decades of experience under his sleeves in setting transformative growth agendas and nailing execution with significant experience in managing P&L. He has led large brands and has marked his expertise in growth.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas
Apurva Dixit
Investment Team at Blume Ventures
Mumbai , India

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Apurva is a visionary. She is a part of an early-stage venture fund that backs startups with both fundings as well as active mentoring. She is currently helping India's brightest young startups to bloom.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Indrajeet Sengupta
Executive Director & Chief Human Resources Officer at Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages
Bangalore , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Indrajeet is a senior human resources leader in the FMCG space with prior experiences across multiple industries and geographies. He is currently working on the growth of a large scale US multinational with strong Indian legacy.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Want to invest in a startup
Neel Pandya
CEO at Pixis
Bangalore , India
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
For me, the biggest leap is to put India on the global map for AI and innovation in marketing and business growth. I aspire to equip brands with robust AI capabilities to help them effortlessly scale their marketing growth. Having had extensive experience working in the FMCG, Telecom, Marketing, and Advertising industries with global brands such as L’oreal, Vodafone, and Unilever, I’m able to accurately identify the pressing brand pain points that can be alleviated with AI. With over half a year of stepping into the role of the Chief Executive Officer (Europe & APAC), at Pixis – a global AI infrastructure start-up in 2021, I’ve been able to cast a high impact disruption in the way the organization breathes, thinks, and operates at a micro and macro levels. I’ve been playing to my strengths and driving growth across Europe & APAC, spearheading product innovations and integrations, and building a strong community of AI experts within Pixis. Looking forward to many more achievements!

Objectives

Meet interesting people Raise Funding Brainstorm Ideas
Ganesh Shenoy B
Chief Financial Officer at MTR Foods
Bangalore , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Ganesh is a business strategy, finance and IT professional who is the CFO of a Rs 2000Cr+ business in India belonging to a USD 6Bn Norwegian Branded Consumer Goods business. He is currently working on inorganic growth opportunities and digitalization of business for the group in India.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Explore Career Opportunities Brainstorm Ideas
Tanmoy Mukherjee
Co-Founder at Forbidden Foods
Gurgaon , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Tanmoy is a co-founder and marketing head and has hands-on experience in organizing and managing marketing campaigns to raise awareness of and generate demand for products and services. He is responsible for designing, managing, and evaluating marketing campaigns.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup
Anima Singh
CEO at Grainwarf
Ghaziabad , India
5+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
5+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Anima is an experienced professional and entrepreneur. She is the founding member of Jabong, where she established, developed and scaled the business of multi-categories. Her areas of expertise include business strategy, retail and e-commerce.

Objectives

Raise Funding Explore Career Opportunities Brainstorm Ideas
Manesh Jhunjhunwala
CFO at Lodha
Mumbai , India
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Manesh is a finance professional with a business mindset. He is currently looking for opportunities in the advisory board of new companies.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas
Nagarajan S
Venture Partner at Omnivore VC
Bangalore , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Nagarajan is an FMCG professional with an interest in the food and beverage space. I am currently working on a new venture in the alternate protein space.

Objectives

Raise Funding Brainstorm Ideas Want to invest in a startup

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Venkateswaran Krishnamoorthy
CTO at Diageo India
Bangalore , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Venkateswaran is a technology leader in the consumer goods industry. I am currently working on closing out the cloud migration program in my company.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Want to invest in a startup
Rahul Chakraborti
VP, Insights and Intelligence at Accenture
Bangalore , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rahul is a digital marketing, product, and analytics professional. He is an advisor and mentor to multiple start-ups, has had experience across India's leading FMCG and media brands. He is a serial entrepreneur who has built many companies. He is currently working on PayLatr, a venture in the FinTech space. He is looking for interesting investment opportunities.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas
Karthik Yemmanur
Director - Product Management at Pepsico eCommerce
New York , USA

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Karthik is a product management leader in the CPG eCommerce space. He is currently working on a machine learning-powered marketing automation platform.

Objectives

Meet interesting people
Smeer Chopra
Chief Financial Officer at Lenskart
Gurgaon , India
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Smeer is a seasoned finance professional with more than 25 years of rich experience spread across manufacturing, FMCG, retail and ecommerce. I am currently working on expanding overseas. I would love to meet passionate professionals with an appetite to be part of a stupendous growth journey.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas
Girish Agrawal
Founder at Zeno Health
Mumbai , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Girish is the founding director of a generic medicine-focused pharma company. He is an excellent strategist and is capable of handling organization operations very efficiently.

Objectives

Raise Funding Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas
Amit Ghugre
Chief Marketing Officer India at Shell Lubricants
Gurgaon , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Amit is a business leader with experience in the consumer and energy sectors. I am currently working on ideas that can improve the route to market for a company in the oil&energy space.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas
Nitin Jajodia
Chief Financial Officer at Rubicon Research
Mumbai , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Nitin is an experienced business leader in the consumer goods industry with an unique experience of working with tech start-up, Indian FMCG and multi-national company. He is currently heading finance of a well known pharmaceutical company.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people
Arnab Banerjee
Chief Operating Officer at Ceat
Mumbai , India
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Arnab is interested in applications of technology, specially those, relevant for customer touchpoints in their journey. I am currently working on customer engagement (n=1). I would love to meet founders in conversational AI (audio and video included), D2C lead generation and fulfilment, EV component designing and manufacturing.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people
Vininder Baweja
Senior IT Director at OLA
Bangalore , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Vininder is a leading IT professional at one of the well-reputed consumer internet companies. He holds more than 19 years of experience delivering large transformational digital IT programs globally across functions and partnering with CXO-level business stakeholders.

Objectives

Explore Career Opportunities Brainstorm Ideas
Saurabh Nandi
Vice President, Head of Pharma at udaan.com
Bangalore , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Saurabh is an accomplished consumer-centric sales expert with more than 20 years of experience in senior business & marketing roles. He has led multiple categories in developing markets for Blue-chip companies like P&G, and GSK Consumer.

Objectives

Explore Career Opportunities Brainstorm Ideas Hire Talent

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Popular FMCG