Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Kapil has experience in the internet & mobile industry spread across payments, media & entertainment and e-commerce, across operational & strategic roles. He has keen interest in analyzing business plans/models, disruptive innovation & scalability of business ideas.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas
Aniruddha Mukherjee
PM Leader at Netflix
Los Angeles , USA

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Aniruddha is an experienced product management expert. I am currently working on suite of software to make movies and shows at scale, around the world at Netflix.

Objectives

Meet interesting people
Vishal Gupta
Senior Product Manager at Airtel
Gurgaon , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Vishal is an experienced product manager. I am currently working in web, app and backend products for both B2C and B2B. I would like to meet people for brainstorming business ideas from tech field

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Mahesh Patil
VP at HDFC Life
Mumbai , India
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Mahesh is a technology leader with experience in building products services and teams of highly motivated talented individuals. He would love to meet technology professionals.

Objectives

Meet interesting people
Anubhav Mathur
Director of Product Management at Discovery
Los Angeles , USA

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Anubhav is a product leader in the entertainment tech industry. His specialties lies in customer data strategy, CDP, CRM and data and analytics implementations for video streaming platforms. He is currently working on a multi-national entertainment company.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas
Ashish Patil
Sr Product Manager at Rebel Foods
Mumbai , India

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Ashish is a product leader with 9+ years of experience in developing and managing digital products along with monetization and traffic generation . I am currently working in EatSure - a food tech space(Cloud-kitchen restaurants).

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Parul Tongaria
CEO at Stealth
Bangalore , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Parul is a full stack tech geek, business leader and a design amateur. She is working on a stealth mode startup in consumer web. She would love to meet investors who understand consumer web and creator economy.Parul is also a photographer and loves music.Tolkein fan. The Matrix gang.

Objectives

Raise Funding
Boney M
Head of Engineering at Text Mercato
Bangalore , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Boney is a tech geek. I am currently helping companies to build tech solutions to increase revenue. I would love to meet founders from AI tech companies and investors in such companies.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas
Vikas Yadav
Head of Product at Adobe India
Noida , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Vikas is an experienced product leader and mentor. I am currently helping companies transform digitally through innovative products. I would love to meet technologists and investors.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people
Vimal Kumar
Vice President at Arre Entertainment
Mumbai , India

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Vimal is a product head at Arre Entertainment, a new age media tech firm. He is currently building a safe space online for women to express. He would love to meet future colleagues, startups working on social ideas, social commerce and more.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Hire Talent

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Popular Product Mgmt Experts
Popular Content Production