Managing Director at Danlaw Technologies India
Bangalore , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sirish is a passionate technologist who believes in bringing technology to fruition to solve real-world problems and bring a meaningful transformation in the industry. I am currently working as a thought leader and an influencer in the industry for connected vehicles & IoT and an evangelist. Rich experience in product development, software engineering, and processes with a keen interest in product strategy & innovation, Go2Market, and future technologies.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas
P.V Balasubramaniam
Founder Director at Fractal Management services
Pune , India
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
P.V. is an experienced board member and has been CEO with two Tata companies in India and abroad. I have enormous experience in international business and managing overseas companies. I am currently advising overseas investors on investing in new projects in India or investing in some existing companies in the area of auto components and engineering. I would love to meet companies, looking for independent directors, investors overseas, interested in investing in India and CEOs in India, looking for advisors for international business and strategy development.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Vishwajeet Sukhija
Business Head at Apple
Mumbai , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Vishwajeet is a technology business leader with more than 15 years of multi-dimensional experience in running 3 startups, raising funding from investors, working with 3 Fortune 500 companies, training the sales team of Yahoo India on mobility solutions, and being an active speaker in Industry forums as well as academic institutions. I am currently working on helping enterprises and startups in their digital transformation.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Want to invest in a startup
Rahul Kumar
Associate Vice President at Airtel
Ghaziabad , India

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rahul is a senior level executive with 15 years of rich and dynamic experience in building and leading high performing teams, product strategy and digital transformation across e-commerce, logistics, fintech and media industry. He is presently leading the product team, product strategy and digital transformation at a telecom company.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Hire Talent Want to invest in a startup
Rajanikant Tiwary
Vice President - After Market at Endurance Technologies
Mumbai , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rajanikant is a mechanical engineering graduate with specialization in business management and over 20 years of expertise in the automotive domain. I am currently working on a special project in my company. I would love to meet founders from the automobiles industry.

Objectives

Anshul Agrawal
Senior Product Manager at Amazon
Bangalore , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Anshul is a tech enthusiast, willing to share and learn about all things tech and keen to invest in good ideas. I am currently working on building products for the growing membership program. I would love to meet founders, product professionals, investors.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Avantika Ram
Senior Product Manager at Tesla
San Francisco , USA

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Avantika is Senior Product Manager . I am currently working on Working for Tesla .

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Want to invest in a startup
Ayush Goel
Product Manager at Sunstone Eduversity
Gurgaon , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Ayush is a product manager. He has 10 years of experience in building scalable products within the supply chain, logistics and e-commerce industries.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas
Nikhil Singh
Chief Manager at Airtel Payments Bank
Delhi , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Nikhil is currently working as a senior consultant at EXL service, where he looks into the customer acquisition and growth strategies for the consumer lending client based out of the US. He is currently managing infrastructure and applications.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Puneet Jain
Senior Product Manager at OYO
Delhi , India
5+
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
5+
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Puneet is a former data scientist and entrepreneur, now into product management since 6+ years. He is currently working on consumer and internal user based products. He would love to meet someone who has a knack for solving consumer problems.

Objectives

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Sujan Roy
Head - SAARC at Ashok Leyland
Chennai , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sujan is an information sponge, technophile, traveler and a speaker, skilled in brand management and product marketing. I am working on expanding Ashok Leyland's footprint in the immediate neighborhood. I would love to meet management professionals from diverse business domains.

Objectives

Saurabh Jain
Vice President at Home Credit India
Gurgaon , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Saurabh is a product marketeer. He is working on extending fintech beyond lending and payments to extract maximum value for customers and shareholders. He would love to meet marketing professionals.

Objectives

Meet interesting people
Jagpreet Singh
Director of Product Management at CerebrumX
Delhi , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Jagpreet is a product manager by profession and a digital evangelist by disposition. He is using connected car data to fuel growth and elevates the customer experience. He would love to meet people using technology to make life simpler.More about Jagpreet: He is an avid reader and a poker player.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Want to invest in a startup
Dr. Sivakumar Ramalingam
Global Product Engineering R&D Leader at ZF Group
Chennai , India

Meetings

Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings

Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sivakumar is a senior mechanical product expert, responsible for leading and managing the product engineering research and development function on a global scale. He also oversees the research and development of new products and technologies, including design, testing and prototyping.

Objectives

Nitin Agrawal
SA at Conf
Delhi , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Nitin is an experienced business strategist . He has his expertise in financial modeling, risk analysis, business development, customer relations, solution sales and marketing. He is skilled in contract bidding and negotiation, telecom project management, mobile data monetization and optimization. He has experience in consumer internet, fintech, FMCG and automotive sectors.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup
Vamsi Krishna Wuppalapati
Chief Product Officer at Phyntelligence
Berlin , Germany

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Vamsi is a product professional currently working with a tech startup. He is an expert in product handling and management. He has over a decade of experience in leading teams across various domains.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Hire Talent
Venkatesan Srinivasan
Head - FordPro Tech at Ford
Chennai , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Venky is an experienced IT leader with more than 25 years of experience in the automotive/IT sector. He has handled large global teams with work experience overseas. He heads the digital division of an auto multinational company. He is responsible for growing the business, hiring talent, and driving change.

Objectives

Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas Explore Career Opportunities
Mohammad Ashraf
Product Manager at Saras Analytics
Hyderabad , India

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Mohammad is . I am currently working on .

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Want to invest in a startup Explore Career Opportunities
Ashish Nayar
Consulting and Advisory at Finance Industry
Gurgaon , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Ashish is a product and process professiona having over 25 years in the auto finance industry and retail lending space with leading NBFCs and banks. I am currently working on consultancy projects in the BFSI space.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas
Popular Product Mgmt Experts
Popular Automotive