50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
engineer, inventor, investor, in perpetual ? ....please see more at http://twitter.com/miten or http://miten.co

Objectives

Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas Find Mentors Mentor Others Meet interesting people
Bhuvan Asthana
Director at Conviva
Singapore , Singapore
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Bhuvan is a BD and marketing and revenue professional for SaaS and digital companies. I am currently working on building my reach in the APAC start-up market.

Objectives

Raise Funding Meet interesting people
Narayan Jaisingh
Chief Business Officer at Vserv Digital Services
Mumbai , India
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Narayan is a techno-commercial business leader. I am currently working on bridging the digital divide in AdTech with data-driven audiences.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Udaya Kiran
Senior Director (Engineering and Product) at Media.net
Bangalore , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Udaya is Programmer for 15+ years. Industry experience of 12+ years in consumer internet & enterprise space (B2B/B2C, web, mweb, mobile, voice) - Initial 4 years as an IC and 8+ years into engineering & product leadership roles. . I am currently working on Products in the consumer internet space that are used by people on daily basis. I would love to meet Founders and investors in e-learning, voice, AI and B2C startups with solid plan and vision.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas
Vinay Mohanty
Head of Product at Facebook
London , UK
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Vinay is a seasoned product leader. He is currently working on ads management product suite - web, app, platforms, revenue growth, automation and AI.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Hire Talent
Nitin Mittal
Director - Product, Adtech at MX Player
Hyderabad , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Nitin is a product person and data oriented expert in the video advertising industry. He is leading product for MX Player, one of the largest streaming OTT platforms in India. He would love to meet fellow personnels from the adtech world.

Objectives

Meet interesting people
Kapil Garg
Founder at Ethical Power
Mumbai , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Kapil is an expert in martech and adtech with more than 15 years of experience. I am currently working on building an adtech community forum online and looking for consulting projects in martech or adtech. I would love to meet investors who would like help with Martech or Adtech in their portfolio companies.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Raise Funding
Popular Product Mgmt Experts
Popular Adtech