50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Vinod is someone who understands how to take a product global. I am currently working on creating a great impact for all stakeholders by bringing the right tech and talent together. I would love to meet talented individuals to explore how we can solve some interesting problems around digital trust.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Sandeep Bhatnagar
Managing Director at Accenture Solutions, India
Gurgaon , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sandeep is a business leader with deep appreciation of leveraging technology for addressing business challenges. I am currently working on telco cloud, mobile edge computing and 5G. I would love to meet industry leaders and startup.

Objectives

Ashwin Chalapathy
MD India and SVP Services (JAPAC) at Uniphore
Bangalore , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Ashwin is an engineer & technologist at the core, aspiring investor and AI/ML enthusiast. I am currently working on helping companies drive superior customer service and experience by adopting AI based conversational service automation solutions. I would love to meet love to meet founders, investors, experts working on AI solutions.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas
Shankar Roddam
Chief Operating Officer at Subex
Bangalore , India
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Shankar is an operations professional. I am working on enabling innovation and experimentation. I would love to meet founders, people from the management domain and people with interesting thoughts/perspectives and willing to try anything new. I am passionate about technology and growth mindset.

Objectives

Hire Talent Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Radheshyam Soni
Ex-COO at STL
Pune , India

Meetings

Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings

Want to Meet

Endorsements
Radheshyam is a dynamic and innovative leader and operations executive with 30+ years of rich experience in the telecommunications and utility domain. He is presently leading the global operations of an industry-leading integrator of digital networks.

Objectives

Meet interesting people
Prem Ojha
Group - Chief Executive Officer at Netplus Broadband & Fastway
Chandigarh , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Prem is a business leader in the telecom industry. He has more than two decades of experience in managing business and profit centers. He has successfully launched NGN services including high speed broadband and lead the launch and operations wireless broadband services.

Objectives

Hari Nair
Consultant Director at Total Service Group WLL
Mumbai , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Hari is an experienced Head Of Digital Infrastructure solution consultants with a demonstrated history of working in the IT Infrastructure & telecommunications industry. Skilled in Cloud, Unified Communication, Network & Software defined networking, and Cyber Security & Mobility. He is currently vice president and head of the solution engineering India & global solution center at Tata communications

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Raise Funding
Saji Pk
Director at Amazon
Singapore , Singapore
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Saji is an IT infrastructure professional with DC/Cloud expertise. He is currently working on hyper-scale data centers in the IT and services industry.

Objectives

Hire Talent Meet interesting people
Kartikeya Sinha
General Manager (S&M) at BSNL
Delhi , India

Meetings

Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings

Want to Meet

Endorsements
Kartikeya is a sales and marketing leader with a demonstrated history of working in the telecommunications industry. I am currently working on partnerships for business growth.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Haroon S
Founder and Chairman at Solwearth Ecotech
Kochi , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Haroon is a technocrat with more than 25 years of international leadership experience in IT, telecom and startups. I am currently building a new startup in the waste management space.

Objectives

Raise Funding Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Shweta Gambhir Arora
Co-Founder and CXO at Keppel Rewards
Gurgaon , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Shweta is an avid reader, passionate about living life and has 16 years of experience in telecom industry. She is currently working on creating and launching a loyalty and rewards program for a conglomerate in Singapore. She would love to meet people, passionate about AI.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Deep Prakash Pant
Business Unit Director - Digital - India and APAC at Altran
Delhi , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Deep Prakash is a seasoned professional, mentor, coach, passionate about building and scaling up start-ups. I am currently consulting a global tech MNC in building their India market for digital and ER&D business. I would love to meet founders, thought leaders and technocrats.

Objectives

Meet interesting people
Rakesh Pundir
Joint President Strategy at Aditya Birla Group
Mumbai , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rakesh is a senior business leader with extensive hands on experience in project planning, resourcing, execution and operations. His forte is profit and loss leadership, business planning and strategy, merger and acquisitions and restructurings. Currently, he is working as head strategy at pulp and fibre business of Grasim industries.

Objectives

Explore Career Opportunities Brainstorm Ideas Want to invest in a startup
Rajindra Valsalan
VP- Global Transformation at ManpowerGroup
Chennai , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rajindra is a business transformation expert and who has skills and expertise in the area of running large companies in diverse industries, business strategy, business development and business planning. He is currently working on business transformation and disruptive ideas in a Global MNC.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas
Amit Garg
Vice President at Comcast
Philadelphia , USA
Meetings

Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings

Want to Meet

Endorsements
Amit is the vice president of capital strategy and operations for Comcast Cable. He has responsibility for network financial planning. He is skilled in financial planning, telecommunications, analytics and data analysis.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Pankaj Thapliyal
Sr Vice President - CEO - Mumbai Circle at Reliance Jio
Mumbai , India

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Pankaj has 25 years of accomplished experience in managing large conglomerate business operations with a demonstrated record of providing strategic direction, driving revenue and human capital growth. He is currently working on business strategy and telecommunications.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people
Mayank Jain
Co-Founder at Scalenut
Gurgaon , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Mayank is is an entrepreneur, building Scalenut to make content marketing easy and affordable. I have built and scaled businesses across domains over the last 13 years.

Objectives

Hire Talent Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Mayur Vasa
Executive Vice President at Marsh McLennan
Mumbai , India

Meetings

Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings

Want to Meet

Endorsements
Mayur is a technocrat with 24 years of experience and passionate about building a customer centric world. I am currently working on various initiatives in tech enabled domains.

Objectives

Ashok Singh
Asset Protection Officer at Reliance Industries
Pune , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Ashok is an asset protection officer at Reliance Industries and looking forward to open a startup. He is currently working on a tea business.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people
Biplab Dutta
Head of Business Excellence at Ericsson Global Services
Bangalore , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Biplab is a finance professional with expertise in M&A, operations, sales support, delivery leadership, CSR, strategy and planning. I am currently working on internal audit, CSR, strategy and planning.

Objectives

Raise Funding Brainstorm Ideas

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Popular Operations Experts
Popular Telecom