Chief Operating Officer at Ascent Technology Consulting
Mumbai , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Heminder is a digital evangelist and enthusiast who loves to have a conversation on the uses of emerging technologies in solving real-life problems. I am currently working on creating a model of engagement with CxOs who are looking for advice/consulting on embracing digital to make a step impact in the products and services they offer. I would love to meet thought leaders of startups, CxOs who are wanting to transform their businesses.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Rakesh Bhatia
Senior Vice President at TATA Enterprise
Mumbai , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rakesh is a management professional with expertise in implementing and executing climate change solutions and sustainable integrated design for the built environment. He holds expertise in analyzing and improving organizational processes to improve quality, productivity and efficiency.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas
Swapnil Sahu
Founder at Arth
Hyderabad , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Swapnil is a founder of a Saas product for the construction industry with a vision to create a global platform to solve core problems of construction, faster construction with better quality and no extra cost to the client. I am currently working on a new startup in the construction tech space.

Objectives

Raise Funding Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Kunal Joshi
Senior Program Manager at Amazon
Bangalore , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Kunal is a senior category manager at Amazon. I am working hard to create one of the biggest fast fashion labels in India at that time. I would like to meet startup professionals.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas
Abhishek Dubey
Founder at Aokami Solutions
Pune , India

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Abhishek is a business professional and angel investor. He has over 15 years of experience in various industries and is highly skilled in supply chain, strategy, team leadership, project management and training.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Hire Talent Raise Funding
Sri Murali Surapaneni
COO at Axis Energy
Hyderabad , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sri Murali is working professional in the energy sector. He was esponsible for strategizing, leading and delivering the end to end operations and maintenance and team management of the renewable energy portfolio of close to 2GW of the organization in India. Was accountable for ensuring high performance of all Wind and Solar assets spread across the country

Objectives

Hire Talent
Suresh Agasti
VP Strategy and Transformation at thyssenkrupp
Pune , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Suresh is an experienced sales professional with over 20 years of rich industry experience working across a variety of industries which include energy, IT services and consulting and manufacturing. He possess excellent business development skills along with a demonstrated history of successful strategy formation and execution for new business initiatives across a diverse set of markets.

Objectives

Raise Funding Want to invest in a startup Explore Career Opportunities
Shresth Shrivastav
Founder at BeGig
Gurgaon , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Shresth is an entrepreneur who is looking to make hiring gig talent as easy as ABC. He is skilled in business strategy, analysis, sustainability and project management.

Objectives

Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas
Neha Samsukha
Senior Manager at Dew Solutions
Gurgaon , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Neha is a direct marketing and business development professional. I am currently helping companies in their digital transformation through web and mobile based application development. I would love to meet companies looking to hire new talent.

Objectives

Darshan Rajshekr
Business consultant/ Investor at Mrigna consulting
Bangalore , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Darshan is an international business professional with a varied general management experience ranging from marketing, project management, innovation, product management, business development and international sales. I am currently working on organic farming and remote work pads. I would love to meet startup experts, who may want to utilize my experience / looking for investments.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Krishna Dorai
Managing Director at Kontoor Brands
Bangalore , India
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Krishna is an experienced professional having worked in Retail (fashion), Ecom and FMCG industries for over 2 decades across multiple functions and roles. He is currently looking at meeting diverse people and exploring ideas and investment opportunities. He would love to meet people who are trying to solve interesting problems in the startup or traditional industries. He is keen on productivity improvement, sustainability and circularity.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people Want to invest in a startup
Sachin Kansagara
Associate Director (Group Head) Clinical Data Management (Oncology) at Novartis
Hyderabad , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sachin is a passionate learner. I am currently helping my company achieve its target. I would love to meet founder of medical technology organization in startup phase.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas
Rajanish Saxena
Head Operations at SUN Mobility pvt ltd
Bangalore , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rajanish is an ex air force officer currently heading business operations for Sun Mobility, to create a universal network of interoperable energy infrastructure to accelerate mass adoption of electric mobility. He would live to meet interesting people.

Objectives

Hire Talent Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Popular Operations Experts
Popular Sustainability