Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Harshal is a result driven management leader with years comprehensive experience in logistics domicile. He is currently overseeing business at a fastest growing express logistics service. He would love to meet people in operations.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas Hire Talent
Anshuman Agarwal
Co-Founder at Increff
Bangalore , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Anshuman is a tech innovator and hardcore executor. He is consulting fashion brands and retailers on improving inventory efficiency and significantly improve revenue and margins. He would love to meet founders, CXOs, investors who are looking to make a huge difference to the fashion ecosystem.

Objectives

Raise Funding Brainstorm Ideas
Arihant Kothari
AVP at Tokopedia
Jakarta , Indonesia
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Arihant is a problem solver with an expertise in applying appropriate methodologies, developing and instituting state-of-the-art processes and demonstrating ability to train, manage and motivate team members to achieve organizational objectives. I am currently working on scaling and growing the organization I work at. I would love to meet founders and problem solvers.

Objectives

Hire Talent Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Rishi Diwan
Director at Flipkart
Delhi , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rishi is an operations leader. I am currently working on a futuristic last mile logistics. I would love to meet founders.

Objectives

Meet interesting people
Ramaswamy Sankar
CEO at The Chennai Angels
Chennai , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Ramaswamy is a enthusiastic and well experienced individual currently working and managing a company in private equity and venture sector. He is skilled in marketing, sales, brand management, partner support & customer experience.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup
Mohamed Khaled
Vice President & Founding Member at Fraazo
Mumbai , India
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Khaled is a supply chain and process excellence professional and a founding member of a quick commerce company. He is an experience in operations, supply chain management, program management, process planning, and warehousing.He is currently working on stealth mode, building a life sciences startup.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Raise Funding Brainstorm Ideas
Mahendra Vaidh
Managing Director at West African Soy Industries
Lagos , Nigeria

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Mahendra is a managing director and chief operating officer by profession. He is an effective leader with expertise in setting-up objectives, designing & streamlining business processes, and executing work to improve productivity & cost. He has a set of accumulated skills including business development, key account management and marketing strategy.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Want to invest in a startup Raise Funding
Aravind Reddy
Co-Founder at Smartstaff
Bangalore , India
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Aravind is an entrepreneur & marketplace operations professional. He has spent the last few years scaling last-mile operations across time-sensitive categories. He is currently working on his startup that focuses to add value to Indian Blue-collar ecosystem.

Objectives

Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas
Balwant Singh Rana
startup Business enthusiast at Startup
Jaipur , India
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
I am Balwant Singh Rana, currently working in a multi-faced role in an eB2B grocery startup in India. My core area of business is to add wings to businesses for a scalable and profitable business. core expertise is finance, Commodity trading, supply chain, and managing businesses. Having more than 20-year experience. If you are running a startup or going to scale your business as an emerging business you may contact me. Having strong connections in the funding world. Good in arranging business long, short term or long term. Criteria for raising loan : 1. Your startup or organization should be min 2 years old. 2. Annual revenue should be above 50 cr. 3. Business model should be scalable and profitable in the short run. 4. Book must show good cash flow. I can raise funds up to 100 cr as venture debt, and long-term loans both secured and unsecured.

Objectives

Raise Funding Meet interesting people
Laxman Kalliguddi
Director - Programs at E2Open
London , UK
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Laxman loves to meet new people and explore new opportunities. I am currently helping companies to drive their supply chain. I would love to meet sales and growth professionals.

Objectives

Meet interesting people

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Rakesh Jha
Director Enterprise Applications at Lbrands
Bangalore , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rakesh is an enterprise technology leader and an innovator. I am currently working on technology & business transformation. I would love to meet RPA experts.

Objectives

Hire Talent
Sourabh Chatterjee
Co-founder/ Director - Operations at Paynet/ Lalamove India
Mumbai , India

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Saurabh has built Paynet - an online Payment processing platform specifically addressing the needs of the SME, eCommerce and the growing Real Estate Management. He is currently working as the Director - Operations at Lalamove, that provides on-demand & same day delivery services by connecting users with delivery drivers on its mobile and web app.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Rizwan Shaikh
Vice President at Rapido
Bangalore , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rizwan is a CSD professional, with a passion for enhancing consumer experience and is driven by consumer centricity in decision making !!! Loves Cricket and is a petrol head !!!. I am currently working on Using AI to better consumer experience and control costs. I would love to meet Story tellers, dream weavers, achievers from the consumer experience world !!.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Vaibhav Chawla
Co-Founder at Wherehouse.io
Gurgaon , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Vaibhav is an entrepreneur enthusiast at Wherehouse.io- an intra-city warehousing and logistics platform for modern-day brands. He navigated the operations of an operations-heavy company in healthcare and helped in expanding to multiple hospitals and corporates.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Hire Talent
Aravind Venkatesh
Executive Director at Opticos India
Bangalore , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Aravind is a seasoned executive with 18+ years of cross-functional experience in management consulting, strategic business development and business operations in IT, Adtech, telecom domains. He is currently working as the country manager and executive director in a business consulting firm.

Objectives

Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas Want to invest in a startup
Parag Srivastava
Head at Adani
Mumbai , India
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Parag is a hardcore logistics and supply chain professional with over three decades experience across India and abroad. His expertise in operations and logistics is across function and domain. Currently setting up a multi modal logistics park with rail, air and road connectivity as a greenfield project head.

Objectives

Anuj Grover
Management Consultant at Self Employed
Gurgaon , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Anuj is a senior business leader with 20+ years of experience in telecom, IT, Financial Services & logistics. He is responsible for growing the business by creating new ideas for the company. He has hands-on experience in analyzing and gathering more information about the market status to develop more new customers for the company to grow the overall sale of the business.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Hire Talent
Jithendra Nimmagadda
CEO at Vishwa Samudra Holdings
Hyderabad , India
5+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
5+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Jithendra is a conscientious professional with experience at senior management level in diverse industries like ports, maritime, logistics, manufacturing, energy, and trading. He also has worked in various verticals like operations, marketing, business development, strategy, and production.

Objectives

Hire Talent Raise Funding Want to invest in a startup
Gaurav Jain
Senior VP and Head Of Production at Prime Focus World and ReDefine
Mumbai , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Gaurav is a professional with around more than 10 years of experience with proficiency in consulting practice, sales and solutions, program management, banking and collections. He has over 3.5 years of international work experience in Australian geography with ANZ bank in management consulting, off-shore consulting and in the project management space.

Objectives

Kirti Srivastava
Director - Return Operations at Delhivery
Gurgaon , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Kirti is a dynamic personality who loves operations and all the challenges it brings. She is also passionate about building teams that are effective, efficient and productive. She is currently working on simplifying operations for the returns vertical of a leading logistics and delivery services company. He is skilled at business analysis and strategy along with financial analysis.

Objectives

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Popular Operations Experts
Popular Supply Chain/Logistics