Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rajindra is a business transformation expert and who has skills and expertise in the area of running large companies in diverse industries, business strategy, business development and business planning. He is currently working on business transformation and disruptive ideas in a Global MNC.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas
Saibal Mitra
SVP & Head-Ops at Screen-Magic
Bangalore , India
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Saibal is a global business leader with 28 years in products, solutions & KPO business in USA, EU, APAC and India. I am currently working on customer experience management and SaaS

Objectives

Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas
Rahul Khare
Founder at Stoicselling.com
Bangalore , India
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Hi! I am Rahul. Currently building Stoicselling.com to help founders and CEOs, especially those who don't have a sales expertise, build their B2B Sales Engines to grow revenues. I’ve worked across the B2B Sales for 17 years doing some cool stuff - from running a lead-generation program to build a $300 MN pipeline in 6 months, to getting initial 10K subscribers for a VC-funded startup, to building a 50 people Sales and Marketing team to enable $500MN top-line for a fast-growing company! I’m here to enable founders, startup teams, and CEOs of SMBs who’re looking to create a Predictable Revenue Engine to smash their revenue targets. I do this via a smart blend of online courses, DIY tools, and coaching. It’s like the Mixed Martial Arts of B2B Selling ;-) Looking to connect with 1. Founders & CEOs who need help with B2B Sales, 2. Founders/Entrepreneurs who've experience in the Startup space (working with B2B startups), 3. Freelancers/Startup Enthusiasts/Internship seekers in Content Writing, Digital, and Tech (full-stack)

Objectives

Raise Funding Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people Hire Talent
Popular Operations Experts
Popular Recruitment