50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Shankar is an engineer with an MBA from XLRI Jamshedpur. He has over 30 years of industry experience in large companies as well as startups. He has been COO at Airtel, President at Tata Communications, COO at Redbus and CEO of Medybiz Pharma. He is currently the founder and CEO of Snaxsmart which is in the food vending space. He is currently working on a new venture related to vending under the brand Smartvendz.

Objectives

Raise Funding Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Ramneek Khurana
Co Founder at Lenskart
Bangalore , India
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Ramneek is a learner, hustler. He is currently working on building an eyewear company for India. Ramneek would love to meet founders driving business via technology.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Find Mentors Meet interesting people Hire Talent
Sangharsh Jaiminee
Director at EY
Mumbai , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sangharsh is a supply chain, strategy, and operations professional. He is experienced in business transformation, digital supply chain, strategic sourcing and procurement, sales and operations planning, distribution and reverses logistics, inventory, supply planning, vendor management. business process engineering, service delivery, and change management. He is currently working on exploring innovative startups.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas
Mahender Pala
Chief Operating Officer at Mallareddy Narayana Hospitals
Hyderabad , India

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Mahender is a startegist, business developement and opertaions professional with 20 plus year experience in hospital industry. He is currently the COO of hospitals and healthcare business. He also has experience in the areas of business development, growth & strategy, implementing sales tool, hospital operations, practice acquisitions & complete P&L management.

Objectives

Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas
Avaneesh Akhoury
Chief Operating Officer at Medi Assist
Bangalore , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Avaneesh is an operations professional with deep expertise and experience in scaling up organizations and also has an entrepreneurial stint under his belt. He is currently working in the healthcare industry.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Parag Mahanti
Investor Relations Director at Novartis
New York , USA

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Parag is a recovering scientist with extensive knowledge in the biotech and pharma sectors. He has led multiple senior positions in the strategy and operations space, as well as worked in management consulting and equity research. In his current role, Parag is involved with investor relations for a large pharma company.

Objectives

Abhishek Mukherjee
Director, Learner Success at Simplilearn
Gurgaon , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Abhishek is an operation and customer experience leader in the edtech industry. I am currently working on creating a personalized experience for learners at scale through product and people interventions.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Hire Talent
Sudhir Dasamantharao
Director Global Business Services & Chief Transformation Officer - APAC at Boston Scientific
Gurgaon , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sudhir is passionate about innovation, analytics, AI and setting up large-scale operations. I am currently driving digital transformation across APAC and developing the future skills of talent. I would love to meet founders, investors, business leaders and people who are in need of any kind of help.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup
Sandeep Kumar Mishra
Vice President Investments and Research at Zephyr Peacock India
Bangalore , India
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sandeep is a part of Investments and Research team at a fund, that provides growth capital and management support to small and mid-sized enterprises

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people Raise Funding
Sanket Vyavahare
Co Founder & CEO at Frevolt
Pune , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sanket is a Co Founder and CEO at Frevolt Green Energy Technologies. Frevolt is a platform for rooftop solar installations and financing for residential, commercial and industrial segments in India.Sanket has prior work experience in Fintech (Ola Financial, Avail Finance), Scaled Tech Enabled Ops (Uber/ UberEats) and large scale project management (L&T).

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Raise Funding

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Anirban Mukherjee
Director at Bank of NewYork Mellon
Mumbai , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Anirban is an investment banking leader with exposure to global multinationals and locations. He is currently working on an operations leadership role for captive units set up of global banks.

Objectives

Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas
Rajesh Kumar
Managing Director at Glonutra Life Sciences
Bangalore , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Rajesh is a seasoned operations professional. He is currently working on a new start-up in the wellness space.

Objectives

Meet interesting people
Shriram Parameswaran
Founder at LifeMaximum
Coimbatore , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Shriram is an active mentor and transformation coach for businesses and individuals. I am currently working on expanding my global reach through my startup in the professional training and coaching space.

Objectives

Arun Kakani
Director Finance at Agilent Technologies
Gurgaon , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Arun is an accomplished professional with nearly16 years of experience in financial accounting, planning, controlling large business units and implementing strategic priorities. I am currently working on growing business in SAJK region for the organization.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Manish Bathwal
Director at UnitedHealth Group
Delhi , India
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Manish is an ardent lean six sigma exponent (CSSMBB) who brings on board in-depth experience of E2E process re-engineering, transitions, automation, digitization and operations management across BFSI, health care, consulting, telecom and digital analytics.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Want to invest in a startup
Deepak Tudu
Key account manager at Medi Assist India
Bangalore , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Deepak is a thinker. He like to deep dive into problems and try to find solutions. I am currently working on helping internal teams design transformation for existing and new clients. I would love to meet anyone who thinks alike.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Mukesh Mansukhani
Executive Director - Finance at Parexel
Hyderabad , India
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Mukesh is a finance and operations professional with keen interest in stock market and cooking. I am currently working on improving my stock market knowledge and cooking skills. I would love to meet founders/people with new ideas that have potential to solve existing or future issues and at same time, growing one's wealth.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup
Vinay Chandra
CEO at High Peak Software
Bangalore , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Vinay is a passionate entrepreneur, constantly pushing at the boundaries of possibilities. I am currently working on challenging business problems in the manufacturing and fintech areas. I would love to meet other founders who are working on challenging business ideas.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas Hire Talent
Suresh Naagar
CEO & Co-founder at EasyMedico
Indore , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Suresh is a seasoned executive with over 20 years of experience. He is building the company, EasyMedico which is aspiring to be The Largest & Trusted Omni Channel Pharmacy & Wellness Brand in Tier 2 & Tier 3 Cities in India ! EasyMedico is a tech-enabled aggregator & supplier of pharma & non-pharma products to its omni channel franchise retail chain, traditional medical stores (Easy Enabled) and to leading online pharmacies.It is central India’s fastest growing omni channel brand with 50+ franchise stores and multi brand single point supplier, growing at 2x yoy.

Objectives

Raise Funding Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Amit Majumdar
Director at Ernst & Young
Gurgaon , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Amit is a passionate development sector consultant. I am currently working on skilling related interventions. I would love to meet foundations that are interested in the skilling sector.

Objectives

Hire Talent Meet interesting people

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Popular Operations Experts
Popular Healthcare/Pharma