VP (Growth and New Initiatives) at Ameyo
Noida , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Manoj is a seasoned professional. He is currently leading growth and new initiatives at Ameyo. He would love to meet interesting people in technology.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Manu Bhandari
CEO at Avantha Solutions
Tampa , USA

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Manu has diverse experience of over 2 decades in IT, business development, client engagement, operations in various capacities and verticals like insurance, mortgage services, healthcare services and finance and accounting. He is currently leading a outsourcing and offshoring consulting company.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Hire Talent Raise Funding
Angshuman G.
Director and Co- Founder at ACE Trust In Solutions
Bangalore , India
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Angshuman is a passionate entrepreneur, trying to solve problems for other organizations. I am currently working on global expansion, CFO services, IPO listing and tax consulting. I would love to meet founders from AI, data science, ecommerce and payment gateway space who are looking for global expansion, IPO services, investor onboarding etc.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Vinay Bansal
Founder at UCS GLOBAL
Delhi , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Vinay is a senior business professional. He has over 20 years of experience in various industries. He is skilled in business strategy, outsourcing, program management and leadership.

Objectives

Rajiv P Bhatia
President | Country Head at Analytix Solutions
Ahmedabad , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rajiv is a seasoned professional with 30+ years of working experience. He is a strong program and project management professional efficient at handling delivery and leadership roles.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas
Ruhail Khan
CEO at TransformationWorksLab
Mumbai , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Ruhail is a corporate business leader with over 2 decades of global and India-based experience in setting up, running, growing, evolving and transforming businesses. He has sound knowledge of BPO, performance management and business development.

Objectives

Raise Funding Explore Career Opportunities Brainstorm Ideas
Faizan Kanth
Director at SSG Business Services
Bangalore , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Faizan is an operations professional having experience of working in the business, customer service and tech-enabled firms. He is responsible for overseeing daily operations of the company and the work of executives.

Objectives

Raise Funding Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas
Saibal Mitra
SVP & Head-Ops at Screen-Magic
Bangalore , India
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Saibal is a global business leader with 28 years in products, solutions & KPO business in USA, EU, APAC and India. I am currently working on customer experience management and SaaS

Objectives

Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas
Manan Vasavada
Director at AV DEVS Solutions
Vadodara , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Manan is a senior technology consultant. I am currently leading an incredible team of developers and working on high-end web and mobile solutions.

Objectives

Raise Funding Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas
Anup Sukumar
GTM & Practice Lead at Wipro
Bangalore , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Anup is a business development professional in the IT and ITeS industry. I am currently working on global sales and solutions across geographies, creating market penetration plans and for lead generation.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Mohit Saxena
EVP & Head of Offshore Healthcare Business at HGS
Bangalore , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Mohit Saxena is an experienced business development and marketing professional having expertise in six sigma, project planning and strategic planning. He is currently managing the business vertical of a leading firm in business process.

Objectives

Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Subramaniam P G
COO at Enerji Group
Chennai , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Subramaniam is a professional with 35 years of experience in multiple roles and multiple businesses. He is a passionate trainer and coach. He is currently working on scaling up organisation and talents for multiple businesses.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people Hire Talent
Arvind Sood
CTO and Founder at Wayroo
Bangalore , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Arvind is a technology enthusiast and a senior management professional with 20 years of experience and has built multiple businesses in various domains. I have also been the CTO of WNS, a leading business process management (BPM) company. I am currently helping companies build SaaS and blockchain applications. I would love to meet founders and investors in technology companies and UI and development folks.

Objectives

Hire Talent Meet interesting people
Avesh Jha
SVP - ODPM at Hinduja Global Solutions
Bangalore , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Avesh is passionate about people development through coaching and training. I am currently creating a learning environment that caters to the need of learners from different generations; prepare the top 100 global leaders helping few of them to take future CXO roles. I would love to meet leaders who will like to leverage on my diverse experience of sales, business development, talent development, D&I, coaching and training to bring robustness to their people development agenda.

Objectives

Anand Verma
Senior Vice President at WNS
Pune , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Anand is an aspiring entrepreneur and an active investor. I am currently working on tech ideas in eliminating/reducing manual efforts in back-office processes. I would love to meet professionals working in AI/ML domain.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Raise Funding Brainstorm Ideas
Nitesh Nagpal
CEO at Nimbus BPO
Noida , India
10+
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
10+
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Nitesh is a skilled business professional. He is responsible for driving business growth within a company through strategic planning, sales management, and prospecting for new clients to help grow an organization.

Objectives

Raise Funding
Chetan Patel
Chief Operating Officer at Verity Global Solutions
Ahmedabad , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Chetan is a product professional with rich working history in consumer industry. He is a business executive with a comprehensive understanding of the mortgage industry from origination through servicing and from base process to the limitations of our data and technologies.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Raise Funding
Gaurav Jain
Senior VP and Head Of Production at Prime Focus World and ReDefine
Mumbai , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Gaurav is a professional with around more than 10 years of experience with proficiency in consulting practice, sales and solutions, program management, banking and collections. He has over 3.5 years of international work experience in Australian geography with ANZ bank in management consulting, off-shore consulting and in the project management space.

Objectives

Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas
Ravi Kumar
Senior Director at Teleperformance Global Services
Delhi , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Ravi is a seasoned professional with extensive exposure to the offshoring and outsourcing industry. He is currently handling the operations of the worldwide leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Hire Talent
Sachin Manan
Co-Founder at Transmon
Delhi , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sachin is the CEO-founder of TransMon. TransMon is a B2B SaaS product for monitoring CX quality. TransmonQA.Com

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Popular Operations Experts
Popular B2B Services