Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Pawan is an automotive and IT transformation leader. I am currently working on transformation using digital, IoT and AI/ ML.

Objectives

Hire Talent Meet interesting people Want to invest in a startup
Pushkar Prasad
CEO | India at Aventus Group
Bangalore , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Pushkar is an experienced business leader with a demonstrated history of working in the financial services industry and expertise in workforce management, pre-sales, and customer experience. He is currently providing digital loans for the financial progress of European and Asian clients. He would love to meet technologists.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Ashwin Chalapathy
MD India and SVP Services (JAPAC) at Uniphore
Bangalore , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Ashwin is an engineer & technologist at the core, aspiring investor and AI/ML enthusiast. I am currently working on helping companies drive superior customer service and experience by adopting AI based conversational service automation solutions. I would love to meet love to meet founders, investors, experts working on AI solutions.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas
Saji Pk
Director at Amazon
Singapore , Singapore
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Saji is an IT infrastructure professional with DC/Cloud expertise. He is currently working on hyper-scale data centers in the IT and services industry.

Objectives

Hire Talent Meet interesting people
Abhilasha Sinha
Chief of Staff/CEO at Hike
Delhi , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Abhilasha is a business professional in the tech industry who loves cross-functional roles. I am currently working on all things social, crypto, gaming in my role at hike plus pursuing interesting health and wellness ideas.

Objectives

Deep Prakash Pant
Business Unit Director - Digital - India and APAC at Altran
Delhi , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Deep Prakash is a seasoned professional, mentor, coach, passionate about building and scaling up start-ups. I am currently consulting a global tech MNC in building their India market for digital and ER&D business. I would love to meet founders, thought leaders and technocrats.

Objectives

Meet interesting people
Shiv Kumar
Managing Director at Valtech
Bangalore , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Shiv is a managing director. He is a highly experienced professional with a comprehensive understanding of business management, project management, and strategic planning. He has expertise in leading teams, decision-making and financial management.

Objectives

Praveen Tatia
Vice President- Innovation And Digitization at Conifer Health Solutions
Manila , Philippines
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Praveen is a business transformation leader with over 20 years of experience in the field of transforming underperforming processes and functions into highly efficient and effective processes. He is skilled in process improvement, Six Sigma and change management.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Hire Talent
Junaid Ahmed
CEO at Cranium Information Technology
Bangalore , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Junaid Ahmed is a seasoned business leader and the CEO of Cranium Information Technology, a cutting-edge technology company that specializes in software development, web development, and IT consulting services. With over 15 years of experience in the tech industry, Junaid has built a reputation for driving business growth, fostering innovation, and delivering exceptional customer experiences. Under his leadership, Cranium Information technology has experienced tremendous growth, expanding its services, and developing a loyal customer base. Junaid's approach to leadership is characterized by his focus on teamwork, communication, and accountability. He believes in creating an open and collaborative work environment where everyone is encouraged to share ideas and work together towards a common goal. His leadership style has earned him the respect of his colleagues, peers, and clients alike. In addition to his work at Cranium Information Technology, Junaid is a sought-after speaker and thought leader in the tech industry. He has delivered keynote speeches and participated in panel discussions at various conferences, sharing his insights on topics such as innovation, digital transformation, and leadership in the tech industry.

Objectives

Raise Funding Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas
Saurav Ghosh Roy
SVP (Product) at AgriBazaar
Delhi , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Saurav is a seasoned big data professional with a pragmatic and analytical approach to problem-solving. He has held some top positions in different companies in recent past. He is skilled in machine learning and data analysis.

Objectives

Explore Career Opportunities Brainstorm Ideas

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Mohamed Alli
Director Risk & Transformation at RAKEZ
Dubai , UAE
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Mohamed is an astute operations director known for driving operational strategies that position corporations to expand revenue and capitalize on market opportunities. He holds a demonstrated record of executive leadership, influencing company culture and gaining buy-in for largescale transformations in the pursuit of excellence and efficiency across all functions, systems and processes.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Raise Funding
Jitesh N Shah
COO at BigHaat
Bangalore , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Jitesh is a business leader with 18+ years of global experience in telecom, unified communications, agritech and e-commerce domains. He has a proven ability to implement effective policies and procedures, enhance productivity & efficiency, and a consistent record of growing revenues. He is currently working on an e-commerce platform in agritech space.

Objectives

Explore Career Opportunities Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas
Varun Ramesh
Principal Product Manager at Amazon
Bangalore , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Varun is a seasoned product professional having worked across multiple e-commerce related startups and organizations. He is currently working in the internet industry.

Objectives

Mahesh Kulkarni
Associate Vice President - Procurement at IT company
Pune , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Mahesh is a senior operations professional and a business consultant. He is currently working for a company in the IT and services space.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Hire Talent
Rajiv Gupta
Managing Director - India Operations at Believe
Noida , India
5+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
5+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rajiv is an accomplished six-sigma black belt and business leader with strong experience in leading large-scale automation and technology rollouts. Currently, he is managing the operations segment of one of the world’s leading digital music companies.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas
Deepak Singh
Director at Digirestro Solutions
Pune , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Deepak is a software professional and passionate about creating good software solutions. I am currently working on a new startup in the restaurant POS domain.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas
Biplab Dutta
Head of Business Excellence at Ericsson Global Services
Bangalore , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Biplab is a finance professional with expertise in M&A, operations, sales support, delivery leadership, CSR, strategy and planning. I am currently working on internal audit, CSR, strategy and planning.

Objectives

Raise Funding Brainstorm Ideas
Lalit Mehta
Co-Founder at Decimal Technologies
Gurgaon , India

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Lalit is a CXO and a founder with 20+ years of experience in fintech industry. He would love to meet CXOs, founders, HRs, investor/VCs and product managers from B2B tech, big data/AI/IOT/robotics and fintech space.

Objectives

Raise Funding Hire Talent Meet interesting people
Sushant Prakash
Senior Assistant Vice President at EXL
Bangalore , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sushant is a senior-level professional and transformational leader with over 21 years of multi-cultural/global experience in administering complex IT projects, strategic accounts, service delivery, solution design and deployment. I am currently working on exhibited leadership in providing technological direction and designing strategic business transformation plans. I would love to meet senior industry leaders who are looking for skills like mine.

Objectives

Meet interesting people
Gautam Gupta
Vice President at Yash Technologies
Bangalore , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Gautam is a technology enthusiast, avid traveler and thinker. I am currently working on helping companies to embark on digital transformation journeys and enabling them to improve operational efficiency, customer centricity and product innovation. I would love to meet CIOs, CXOs and CEOs who are passionate about service reliability and innovation.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Popular Operations Experts
Popular Big data/AI/IOT/ Robotics