Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Pawan is an automotive and IT transformation leader. I am currently working on transformation using digital, IoT and AI/ ML.

Objectives

Hire Talent Meet interesting people Want to invest in a startup
Arnab Banerjee
Chief Operating Officer at Ceat
Mumbai , India
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Arnab is interested in applications of technology, specially those, relevant for customer touchpoints in their journey. I am currently working on customer engagement (n=1). I would love to meet founders in conversational AI (audio and video included), D2C lead generation and fulfilment, EV component designing and manufacturing.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people
Piyush Dikshit
Co-Founder at Adopt Nettech
Noida , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Piyush is a seasoned technology business veteran with business acumen, steering operations, technology deployments across diverse industry verticals. He is a techno-business visionary in business restructuring and growth by independently integrating a wide range of operations, changes and transformation disciplines from scratch.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup
Amit Dakshini
Director - Automotive Practice at PwC
Mumbai , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Amit is a business leader, having more than 24 years of experience across automotive and automotive components, consulting and financial services with extensive exposure to a gamut of areas including P&L management, strategy and leadership, M&A, strategic alliances and operational improvement initiatives. I am currently directing automotive practices at PwC. I would love to meet interesting people.

Objectives

Deep Prakash Pant
Business Unit Director - Digital - India and APAC at Altran
Delhi , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Deep Prakash is a seasoned professional, mentor, coach, passionate about building and scaling up start-ups. I am currently consulting a global tech MNC in building their India market for digital and ER&D business. I would love to meet founders, thought leaders and technocrats.

Objectives

Meet interesting people
Anirban Mukherjee
Director at Bank of NewYork Mellon
Mumbai , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Anirban is an investment banking leader with exposure to global multinationals and locations. He is currently working on an operations leadership role for captive units set up of global banks.

Objectives

Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas
Prashant Saxena
Chief Operating Officer at Creative Synergies Group
Bangalore , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Prashant is an engineering professional with global operational experience. He is a visionary with track record of finding ways to grow revenue and increase margins. He has a unique blend of managerial and operational expertise with advanced skills in strategic planning, international operations and finance, M&A, negotiations and post M&A integration.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Tarun kumar B.V.
Associate Director - EV at Bounce EV
Bangalore , India
5+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
5+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Tarun is a sales & business development leader with great business execution. currently working on building the biggest EV swap network across India with bounce. I would love to meet founders, VC, leaders & business experts.I have successfully launched Foodpanda-Bangalore, Nearbuy-Salon spa category, and Zuink - EV swap infra

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Arvind Sood
CTO and Founder at Wayroo
Bangalore , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Arvind is a technology enthusiast and a senior management professional with 20 years of experience and has built multiple businesses in various domains. I have also been the CTO of WNS, a leading business process management (BPM) company. I am currently helping companies build SaaS and blockchain applications. I would love to meet founders and investors in technology companies and UI and development folks.

Objectives

Hire Talent Meet interesting people
Piyush Tiwari
Chief Operating Officer at BMW KUN
Chennai , India
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
5+
Endorsements
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
5+
Endorsements
Piyush is a senior management leader, experienced in sales and operations. He is currently heading the sales and operations of the luxury cars business group, BMW. He would love to meet management leaders.

Objectives

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Aashish Deshpande
MD & CEO at Volkswagen Financial Services
Mumbai , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Aashish is an automotive industry expert with dual experience of working with automotive and captive finance environment. In total over 2 decades of experience in management and executive roles. I am currently working on remodeling my company’s business model in India. I would love to meet senior industry executives.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Bhaskar Puri
Director Client Success at Visionet Systems Inc.
Delhi , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Strategy-oriented thinker with an eye for detail, and a knack for pattern recognition and execution. Currently helping US BFSI sector firms with their IT transitions. Would love to meet founders and top executives of companies looking for growth strategy, and business transformation executives.

Objectives

Smita Lohkare
Program Director at Birlasoft
Mumbai , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Smita is a manager and leader who would love to collaborate and help someone with entrepreneurship setup. She has a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry and is skilled in Lotus Notes, requirements analysis, ITIL, strategy and software project management. She is currently helping customer in digital transformation. She would love to meet entrepreneurs.

Objectives

Suraj Venkataraman
VP Global Program Office at Capgemini
Chennai , India

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Suraj is a tech geek with over 2 decades of experience in managing multi-million dollar accounts for tier-1 and tier-2 telecom equipment manufacturers. He is currently working on the use of AI in skills management and development vertical. He would love to meet management professionals.

Objectives

Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Swad Deshpande
VP (Integrated SCM) at Greaves Cotton Limited
Pune , India
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Swad is a supply chain professional with experience in building a profitable and efficient business with a focus on S&OP, SCM, customer satisfaction levels in the automotive and FMCE sectors. He is leading and developing a supply chain team to mitigate pandemic-related challenges. He would love to meet founders, owners, and senior leaders across industries for mutual benefits.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Want to invest in a startup
Sujeet Kumar
Vice President & Head - Operations Office at Cyient
Hyderabad , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sujeet is currently working with Cyient, a global engineering and technology solutions company. Their industry focus includes aerospace and defense, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.

Objectives

Ajit Sukumar
GM & Head Logistics at Confidential
Mumbai , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Ajit is a general manager & head logistics at confidential. Ajit is a highly experienced head of shipping & logistics with 25+ years of experience in the field, including 9 years in the gcc. he is certified in pmp and six sigma and has worked with reputed mncs in India and overseas. he has extensive experience in managing port operations, inbound/outbound logistics, statutory/regulatory compliances, and various management cultures. he has been conferred with Indian achiever awards for import & export excellence and man of excellence in 2020 and 2021, respectively, and is a certified global port manager. Ajit is a business operations, supply chain, international expert with experience in b2b tech, automotive sectors. Ajit is also keen to brainstorm with products from supply chain/logistics, automotive, agritech industries.

Objectives

Explore Career Opportunities Brainstorm Ideas
Nitin Chandran
CEO at Infoskies
Bangalore , India
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Nitin is a product leader heading various homegrown applications. He is currently heading INFOSKIES under which he manages Food Delivery Business, Healthcare Tech, Food & Beverages, Salon App, E-Commerce Apps etc. The offices are spread across India, Middle East and Africa. Nitin is open to investment partners, strategic partnerships and associations.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Raise Funding Hire Talent
Praveen Chauhan
Senior Vice President at BMW Group
Munich , Germany
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Praveen is a seasoned professional specializing in business development & integrated strategy to expand and grow business. He is responsible for developing and executing company sales and marketing plans, including implementing new ideas and tools for the company. He provides direction and planning for the company and oversees the workings of the company.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas
Popular Operations Experts
Popular Automotive