Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Siva is a senior level professional with a history of building brands, strategic business and market strategies for organisations of varying scale and diverse industries. He is currently the Marketing Transformation Strategy Lead for high-value accounts of Accenture.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people
Rahul Gossain
Head - Strategic Communication; and Delhi Region BD at Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas
Delhi , India
5+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
5+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Rahul is a strategic thinker who advises leading experts of strategic, strategic communication and policy issues . I am currently working on ESG, public policy, non-sustainable reporting, besides the core role of comm/marketing/BD. I would love to meet founders from start-up who are seeking to expand and need guidance on strategy, BD/marketing, communications, and policy .

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas
Ajit Sharma
Country Manager and GM at Royal Society of Chemistry
Gurgaon , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Ajit is a professional with over 23 years of experience across sales, marketing, product management, production and customer service. I am currently working on industry academia dialog to bridge the gap between academia and corporate needs. I am also a mentor and founder of Indo-UK consortium for sustainability and innovation in Chemistry. I would love to meet anyone who is keen to drive innovation and creativity to bolster the Indian economy by supporting entrepreneurship in the Indian academia.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Shalini Dubey
Marketing Owner Corporate APAC at Elsevier
Delhi , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Shalini is a passionate customer-focused marketer and avid road cyclist. She is currently helping people to bring the research into the market. She would love to meet founders from marketing startups.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Popular Marketing Pros
Popular Legal Services