Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Naarayan is a marketing student who continuously observes and learns about brands . I am currently working on Building the brand PayPal in India. I would love to meet Founders of Startups and VCs.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Saurabh Srivastava
CMO - APAC & ME at Foundit
Gurgaon , India
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
A marketer with business acumen, drive, integrity, endurance, and decisiveness to get things done that is Saurabh for you. He has been recently awarded the WMC Most Influential Marketing Leader & Marketer of the year by AdGully for his contribution to the business world. Saurabh is currently the CMO APAC&ME with foundit (formerly Monster), one of Asia's largest Talent and job platform. Prior to this Saurabh was the Chief Growth Officer & CMO with Housr, building India's first mega Co-living brand. Before joining Housr, Saurabh was an independent consultant on GTM, rebranding, strategic positioning, and user acquisition and retention strategy for brands like Jabong, Mobikwik, ixigo, Junglee Games, Knowlarity and Dineout. In his earlier avatar, Saurabh has been the CMO and Product strategy head of Jabong, Mobikwik, ixigo. He also served leadership positions with Goodyears, Maruti Suzuki and GroupM. He regularly mentors startups and helps them chart their growth story. He loves to spend time with entrepreneurs and business leaders talking about growth and brand strategies.When he is not doing either of the stuff mentioned above, you can probably find him outdoors flexing racquet sports

Objectives

Hire Talent Want to invest in a startup Mentor Others Find a co-founder/partner Meet interesting people
Achal Shah
Chief Growth & Marketing Officer at Unimoni
Pune , India
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Achal is a digital and fintech enthusiast who loves building, marketing and exponentially growing new-age businesses in B2C and B2B space. I am currently working on driving growth for a cross-border, digital payments company. I would love to meet founders from product cos in FinTech, EdTech, RegTech etc.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people
Jinal Shah
Chief Marketing Officer at Zip Company
New York , USA

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Jinal is a seasoned professional in the field of marketing with a background in marketing. She has an accumulated set of skills including digital strategy, digital marketing, digital media, advertising, content strategy and more. She has been holding positions of importance in various companies, currently heading the marketing department in the financial services industry.

Objectives

Raise Funding Brainstorm Ideas
Usha Sangwan
Independent Director at SBI Life, Torrent Power, Trident and GHF
Chandigarh , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Usha is an independent director with skills in the insurance field. She is currently working on increasing the efficiency of the system and giving better reach to customers. She has been featured in Forbes amongst the Most Powerful Women. She has also been awarded the Most Powerful Businesswoman award for the last three years consecutively by Business Today.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas
Mihir Kulkarni
Startup Advisory at Consultation Industry
Mumbai , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Mihir is a business leader with years, experience at Pepperfry, Hotstar, Nokia, HUL marketing: building and scaling consumer brands. I am currently working on evaluating startup ideas in the mar-tech and D2C space.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas
Ashwin Bs
Consulting Partner at ResearchFox Consulting
Bangalore , India
10+
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
10+
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Ashwin is an impact-oriented business leader passionate about implementing innovative and disruptive ideas to real-world marketable products to drive business outcomes. He is currently working on freelance strategy consultation and is a consulting partner with a boutique consulting firm.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas
Shashwat Ghosh
Solopreneur - B2B GTM Expert at GTM Helix
Bangalore , India
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
10+
Endorsements
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
10+
Endorsements
Wired for digital conversations and helping SaaS founders journey from start-up to scale-up in the last six years. Currently working on EPIC framework of Go-to-Market (GTM) to help startups in demand generation and full-funnel marketing strategy. I would love to meet SaaS founders to understand and solve their GTM challenges. Passionate about OTT/ Photography/ LinkedIn...I'm also involved in a social project dear to my heart!

Objectives

Jaideep Juneja
Director-Consumer Insights and Strategy at Rupeek Fintech
Bangalore , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Jaideep is an insights and strategy professional with 10 years of experience in the tech/ecommerce industry. I am currently working on building gold monetization products at a fintech.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Want to invest in a startup
Mudit Bhatnagar
CCO at Melcom Group
Accra , Ghana
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Mudit is a retailer who has 23 years of experience in the business & marketing space across retail - lifestyle/ services and Fintech. He is currently working on organisation transformation. He would love to meet like minded people.

Objectives

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Vineet Sethi
CMO at Niyo
Mumbai , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Be it sales, marketing, leading a business or entrepreneurship, Vineet has done it all. He is currently leading marketing at Niyo, one of India's leading fintech platforms.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Want to invest in a startup
Saunak Ghosh
Chief Marketing Officer at Turtlemint
Mumbai , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Saunak is a Digital driven consumer marketer who likes solving grassroot problems through the use of digital offerings & technology. I am currently working on expanding the insurance & financial products penetration across India using Technology to enable advisors & ease distribution . I would love to meet Product, Marketing & Technology folks who are willing to share & discuss ideas.

Objectives

Prashant Agarwal
Business Head at Udaan.com
Bangalore , India
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Prashant is the business head of a B2B company. He has also the past working experience in the marketing domain. He is responsible for monitoring and overseeing the activities of the company and its employees. He is skilled in supply chain management, marketing, and process improvement.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas
Vijesh Vijayan
VP Branding at Siply
Bangalore , India
5+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
5+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Vijesh is a seasoned marketing professional with 16 years of experience in brand marketing in various domains. He is skilled in marketing strategy, market research, brand management, retail and advertising.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Hire Talent Raise Funding
Janesh Agrawal
Associate Director at Zepto
Mumbai , India
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Janesh is a business professional in consumer tech. He is currently working on growth of D2C brands through content and marketplaces.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Raise Funding
Nirav Parmar
Product Marketing Manager at Amazon
Bangalore , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Nirav is a product marketing professional with skills in digital marketing and sales. He is currently working on product marketing in an ed-tech.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Aquibur Rahman
CEO at Mailmodo
Bangalore , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Aquibur is a marketing professional. He is building Mailmodo, which is a SaaS platform to help businesses create interactive experiences within email.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Hire Talent
Mayank Dutt
CMO, Southeast Asia at Mastercard
Singapore , Singapore

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Mayank is a seasoned marketing professional with over 20 years of experience. He is currently working on marketing and communications.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people Want to invest in a startup
Ramcharan Kucharakanti
Assistant Vice President - Digital Product at Wells Fargo
Bangalore , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Ramcharan is a product professional. He is currently working on redesigning consumer experience for a US bank.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas
Gagan Singla
Director at Tecdune Services
Delhi , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Gagan is a passionate entrepreneur and marketing professional. He is currently working on a new startup in the software development and technology business. His areas of expertise include management consulting, project management, business analysis and business development.

Objectives

Raise Funding Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Popular Marketing Pros
Popular Fintech