Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Nitasha is a marketing professional who is highly efficient in managing brands and marketing on one of the leading OTT platforms, Netflix. She is striving to balance out streaming media, digital media and the entertainment sector and trying to bring excellence on the screen.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Vasishth Sukhija
Manager, Brand Planning at Epsilon
Bangalore , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Vasishth is a strategist with more than 10 years of experience in brand strategy, planning, research and business analysis. I am currently working with a data-driven communication agency.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people
Anubhav Tyagi
SVP Strategy at Publicis Media
Gurgaon , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Anubhav is a media professional with more than 15 years of experience in delivering integrated media solutions across FMCG, e-commerce, telco and automobile clients. He is passionate about advertising and media and in keeping pace with the developments through a "BETA forever" mind-set. He is currently working on an idea that combines Ayurveda and EMR for better diagnosis and treatment.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas
Soumyadeep Chakraborty
Business Development Consultant at Google
Delhi , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Soumyadeep is a seasoned digital marketing consultant & product evangelist. I am currently helping startups with growth problems.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas Want to invest in a startup
Nelliyat Anjali Mohanan
Head of product marketing at Automatad
Bangalore , India
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
I have worked with well known B2B brands which cater to the global market and was one of the early hires at some of the thriving startups. I have gained experience in various aspects of the business (customer success, support, sales and marketing) and this knowledge has enabled me to identify all the repetitive tasks that can be automated, have a better understanding of how users think and communicate effectively.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas Hire Talent
Popular Marketing Pros
Popular Adtech