Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Arihant is a problem solver with an expertise in applying appropriate methodologies, developing and instituting state-of-the-art processes and demonstrating ability to train, manage and motivate team members to achieve organizational objectives. I am currently working on scaling and growing the organization I work at. I would love to meet founders and problem solvers.

Objectives

Hire Talent Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Sandeep Kumar
Senior Manager at Tata Play Limited
Delhi , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sandeep is passionate about solving complex customer problems and delivering business value through adopting using technology. He is working on product management, advanced analytics and connected devices IoT. He would love to meet professionals from the product management, Innovation and Strategy. He would also like to meet leaders, investors, founders and startup professionals.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Raise Funding Brainstorm Ideas
Muthukumaran Kanniappan
Director - EDS at Barry-Wehmiller Companies
Chennai , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Muthukumaran is a quick thinker, with an ability to wear multiple hats - strategic, analytical, logical for a given requirement. Believes strongly that there is no problem in the world that does not have a solution !. I am currently working on expanding the base for improving the pipeline in engineering consulting. I would love to meet professionals, practitioners in technical consulting domain to learn from their experiences; listen to challenges and share my thoughts, perspectives; growing my professional network .

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Popular Engineers
Popular B2B Tech