Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Abhimanyu is a corporate professional and a legal advisor and has significant experience in various types of capital markets transactions which include initial and follow-on public offers, rights issues and qualified institutions placement. I am currently partner in the capital markets practice group. I would love to meet people in marketing.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Rangam Sharma
Venture Capital Lawyer at Law Firm
Delhi , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rangam is a venture capital and private equity lawyer and advises early and growth-stage companies on issues relating to fundraising, founder exit and other day-to-day legal issues. I am currently working on private equity, acquisitions and legal consultations.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Want to invest in a startup
Divya Chaturvedi
Partner at Khaitan and Co
Delhi , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Divya is a lawyer and likes to brainstorm on making legal framework work for the economy in tandem with larger picture in mind. I am currently working on making electricity companies sort out their regulatory disputes. I would love to meet renewable energy sectors.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas
Chakrapani Misra
Partner at Khaitan & Co
Mumbai , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Chakrapani is a solicitor and advocate, skilled in corporate litigation, international commercial arbitration and intellectual property rights related matter. I am currently partner with Khaitan and Co which is one of the leading full service law firms in India. I would love to meet people in legal.

Objectives

Subhayu Sen
Partner at Khaitan & Co
Mumbai , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Subhayu is a lawyer, specializing in securities laws. I am currently helping companies to raise funds through ECM transactions. I am also helping clients across a variety of legal matters on the corporate side. I would love to meet any entrepreneur or anyone with an interesting idea because nothing is more valuable than an original thought.

Objectives

Popular Legal Experts
Popular Consumer Goods/CPG