Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Ankit is an investment banker in the consumer space and has extensive exposure to the financial services industry. I am currently working on fundraising and mergers and acquisitions with a leading financial services firm, which along with its associates, provides customized solutions in the areas of financial advisory, equity capital markets, wealth management and alternative asset management.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas
Vaibhav Ahuja
Investor at Orios Venture Partners
Delhi , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Vaibhav is a product and brand veteran who has put his excellent skills in the growth of brands like OYO, Times Group and Velocity. He is a venture capitalist and he has helped with strategy, M&A and growth. He has a proven track record of enunciating growth in the companies he has led and worked at.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Raise Funding Want to invest in a startup
Srikanth Sundararajan
General Partner at Ventureast Advisors
Hyderabad , India

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Srikanth is an early-stage startup tech investor. I am currently working on ideas related to the metaverses, AR/VR and Brain net.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Tanmay Yadav
Investment Manager at Superb Capital
Mumbai , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Tanmay is an investment manager. I am currently working on investing in pre-seed companies.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas
Ashish Khandelwal
Founder at ANQ Finance
Bangalore , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Ashish is a finance professional and an entrepreneur. He is well rounded leader to drive strategic outcomes and believes in partnering in people development angel investor and fintech mentor.

Objectives

Raise Funding Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas
Vipin Aggarwal
Principal Partner at Frontline Funds
Delhi , India

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Vipin is a VC fund manager having longstanding experience in handling diverse investment products. He has dealt with equity, debt, real estate and commodities to equity sales. His expertise circumnavigates the financial products and services map. He is skilled in researching, analysing and developing strategic insights for secure and profitable real estate investments is my sphere of particular interest and area of specialization.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas
Urmika Saboo
Founder's Office at gradCapital
Gurgaon , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Urmika is a part of the founder's office at gradCapital and the founder of World For Now. She is currently working on finding potential student-led start-ups to invest in as well as find people from the environmental space to collaborate with for her organization.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas Hire Talent
Venkatesh S
Co-founder at GoTo Pitch
Bangalore , India

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Venkatesh is a skilled business owner. I am currently building GoTo Pitch. GoToPitch is a place to connect startups with the Japanese as well as global VCs through video pitches. We are working with India, Japan, USA, Africa, and other southeast Asia-based startups and founders and currently have 70+ VCs onboard and a number of accelerators from Japan, India and Africa who are looking to invest in global startups in multiple domains. We are very much dedicated to helping startups through GoToPitch because growing one startup can give much more opportunity to other workforce and founders. Currently, we were searching for some great startups and startup ecosystems from Africa and India to connect them with Japanese VCs.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Hire Talent Meet interesting people
Nitin Agrawal
Investor and Mentor at SolutionBuggy
Gurgaon , India
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Nitin is a go-getter, P and L manager, mentor and investor. I am currently working on providing strategic consulting to companies in developing their business roadmap, product identification and in seeking investments. I would love to meet startup professionals, CEOs and investors.

Objectives

Raise Funding Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Popular Investors & VCs
Popular Electronics