Chief Operating Officer at Ascent Technology Consulting
Mumbai , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Heminder is a digital evangelist and enthusiast who loves to have a conversation on the uses of emerging technologies in solving real-life problems. I am currently working on creating a model of engagement with CxOs who are looking for advice/consulting on embracing digital to make a step impact in the products and services they offer. I would love to meet thought leaders of startups, CxOs who are wanting to transform their businesses.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Mayank Tibrewala
Founder at Engaze
Gurgaon , India
10+
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
10+
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Mayank, an IIT Kharagpur and IIM Ahmedabad alumnus, is working on his new venture in the creator economy. Looking to meet investors and hire outstanding talent.

Objectives

Raise Funding
Matthew Brown
Senior Director Digital Program Management at JLL
Denver , USA

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Matthew is a technology entrepreneur in the commercial real estate industry. He is currently working on evaluating tech companies working to mitigate climate change.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Shatanshu Agrawal
AVP at Greenko
Delhi , India
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Shatanshu is an ideation machine. I am currently working on bringing about RE transformation in India. I would love to meet people who can convert ideas into action.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Ehtasham Alam
Co-Founder/CEO at Avanzoe Recycling
Kolkata , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Ehtasham is a senior business analyst and operations professional. I am currently solving business problems using capabilities in data crunching and coding. I would like to meet people from the strategy and tech fields.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas
Popular Growth Hackers
Popular Sustainability