Meet Popular Growth Hackers

Daniela Gheorghe
Global Program Manager at Acumen Fund Inc.
London , UK
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Daniela is a startup growth expert, started up in India twice (healthcare and edtech) during her 7 year stay. She has more than 14 years of experience across India, UK and Kenya. She is currently with Acumen Fund Inc. and manages Acumen Angels.

Objectives

Raise Funding
Indranil Mitra
Managing Director at PwC
Kolkata , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Indranil is an advanced analytics across industries and government. He is currently working on mentoring a couple of teams in body care and attic space.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Sanjay Ramakrishnan
Founder & Partner at Multiply Ventures
Bangalore , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sanjay is an early-stage investor, marketer at heart & mind, marathoner and mindfulness enthusiast and striving to be the best father. I am currently working on meeting investors who are keen to invest in Indian tech startups via my fund -multiply ventures. Also helping startups with growth strategy.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas
Neel Pandya
CEO at Pixis
Bangalore , India
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
For me, the biggest leap is to put India on the global map for AI and innovation in marketing and business growth. I aspire to equip brands with robust AI capabilities to help them effortlessly scale their marketing growth. Having had extensive experience working in the FMCG, Telecom, Marketing, and Advertising industries with global brands such as L’oreal, Vodafone, and Unilever, I’m able to accurately identify the pressing brand pain points that can be alleviated with AI. With over half a year of stepping into the role of the Chief Executive Officer (Europe & APAC), at Pixis – a global AI infrastructure start-up in 2021, I’ve been able to cast a high impact disruption in the way the organization breathes, thinks, and operates at a micro and macro levels. I’ve been playing to my strengths and driving growth across Europe & APAC, spearheading product innovations and integrations, and building a strong community of AI experts within Pixis. Looking forward to many more achievements!

Objectives

Meet interesting people Raise Funding Brainstorm Ideas
Sandeep Arora
Sr. Director, Strategy, Analytics & Operations at Adobe Systems India Pvt. Ltd.
Noida , India
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Today all of us want to enable decision making in our ventures through data sciences and business intelligence. And, we understand it is easier said than done. More than anything, it is a significant change management exercise. The best way to learn it is by talking to our peers who have done it and successfully delivered results. Sandeep is one such business leader who has successfully led a large organization (Adobe) on this exciting journey and produced results.Sandeep is associated with Adobe India in the capacity of Senior Director-CoreTech, Strategy, and Operations. Sandeep has been with Adobe for more than a decade and has played several leadership roles in sales strategy, setting up global sales operations, Advanced analytics, BPM/BI, and program management verticals. He is well recognized and appreciated in Adobe for his key initiatives in the areas of advanced sales and channel analytics on a global scale.Sandeep is known for his leadership and calm,composed approach in managing complex situations. He loves to spend time mentoring startups in data sciences and business intelligence. Catch up with him over a cup of coffee, and you will be surprised by the depth of his knowledge in the given subjects and the wisdom he is happy to share with you.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas Mentor Others Meet interesting people
Rukesh Patel
Startup Tech Advisory - 20 years Global, Ex CTO Jio at Freelance
Mumbai , India
5+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
5+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rukesh is a highly credentialed CTO (Product and Engineering) with global experience in managing complex and mission-critical platforms in Fintech, Payments, Lending, Travel, and FMCG. He has been a part of a technology team at American Express, Westpac Bank, Lloyds Banking Group, PriceWaterHouse, and Woolworths where he has delivered multi-year technical strategies and roadmaps leveraging industry best practices to achieve business and financial goals. He possesses strong business acumen in applying architecture design scalable, cloud-native, API-ready solutions that self-heal and are reliable to maintain. In 2015, he moved to Mumbai and worked as CTO for Jio Platforms (Finance) and Edelweiss Financial Services (Lending) and Financial Systems and Software (Banking Software). Rukesh started his career working on multi-threaded signal-processing algorithms for image and speech recognition. He strongly believes technology should be beautiful and non-invasive - simple and easy to use, and the users should be able to get in and out to get things done fast using tools that are fit for purpose. The right culture is crucial in running an organisation and attaining agility in everything we do is critical as nothing is predictable in our current world. A self-transforming thinker who believes there is no bar to achieving anything in life. A Gemini who is never bored; constantly debating anything and everything with his twin self :-)! Lately, Rukesh has been passionate about solving problem space for NGOs and using technology at Startups to scale up.

Objectives

Ravi Radhakrishnan
Managing Director at Metrixlab
Mumbai , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Ravi is a business leader in the market research industry and is currently building a new age insights agency in India. He has experience spanning brand positioning, innovation, brand strategy, advertising, creative development across several large organizations in India and South-East Asia.

Objectives

Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas
Shankar Prasad
CEO at Snaxsmart
Bangalore , India
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Shankar is an engineer with an MBA from XLRI Jamshedpur. He has over 30 years of industry experience in large companies as well as startups. He has been COO at Airtel, President at Tata Communications, COO at Redbus and CEO of Medybiz Pharma. He is currently the founder and CEO of Snaxsmart which is in the food vending space. He is currently working on a new venture related to vending under the brand Smartvendz.

Objectives

Raise Funding Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Abhishek Poddar
Founder & CEO at Plum
Bangalore , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Abhishek is a technology professional and a passionate builder. He is building Plum an affordable health insurance company to help startups to set up high quality and affordable health insurance for employees. He would love to meet founders.

Objectives

Hire Talent Meet interesting people
Shankar Roddam
Chief Operating Officer at Subex
Bangalore , India
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Shankar is an operations professional. I am working on enabling innovation and experimentation. I would love to meet founders, people from the management domain and people with interesting thoughts/perspectives and willing to try anything new. I am passionate about technology and growth mindset.

Objectives

Hire Talent Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Avinash Kaushik
Partner at RevvX Ventures
Bangalore , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Avinash is Founder RevvX. I am currently working on wakaw.live fund raise. I would love to meet Investors, Tech & Marketing experts.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Raise Funding
Aditya Maheshwari
Head of Customer Success at AppsFlyer
Bangalore , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Aditya is a mobile marketing and growth enthusiast. I am currently working on helping marketers scale their mobile app business. I would love to meet marketing, sales and customer success enthusiasts.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Pramod Rao
Founder at Threado
Bangalore , India
5+
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
5+
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Pramod is currently building Threado (threado.com). He was a core part of the Zomato team since the early days and headed Zomato's marketing for the longest period in his earlier role. He is interested in connecting with early-stage startup founders and operators.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Kunal Bhardwaj
Director, Product and Content Strategy at Dailyhunt
Bangalore , India
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Kunal is a hustler, having built and scaled edtech ventures in the past from scratch. Currently the Founder of Reevoly, India's first curated entertainment platform providing a space to regional artists (at present focused on Bihar & UP). Looking to meet potential investors, partners and customers

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Ajay Singh
Sr Vice President at Damac
Delhi , India
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Ajay is currently working on projects in QSR, real estate and agricultural spaces. He has kept it simple managing businesses focusing on talent and efficient agile processes while keeping a sharp eye on the customer. His purpose here is to meet evolved individuals who will help him learn. The knowledge that he can share and use to create value at a micro-level.

Objectives

Raise Funding Grow my business Find Mentors Meet interesting people
Akhil Gupta
CEO at Shine.com
Gurgaon , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Akhil is a well driven business leader having an extensive experience of more than 20 years in business operations, strategy and growth. He has proven experience of leading and integrating teams into mergers and acquisitions, business restructuring and change management exercises. He is a digital expert with wide experience into profit and loss management, business modeling, digital marketing and product strategy.

Objectives

Shrikant Menon
CEO at WiseApe
Mumbai , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Shrikant is a leading digital marketing expert with over 17 years of digital expertise across various industry verticals. He has managed company's brand portfolios. He is presently building a startup in the advertising space.

Objectives

Hire Talent Meet interesting people
Anwesh Bose
Founder at The Academy Consulting
Jakarta , Indonesia
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Anwesh is an advertising professional who has been intellectually invested in growing brands for more than two decades in the two most vibrant markets of Asia - India & Indonesia, in leadership positions at global Advertising Agency Networks and an Ad-Tech company. He is currently advising Ad-Tech companies which is helping them scale in Indonesia & launch in Philippines within Q4’2021.

Objectives

Raise Funding Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Mitesh Desai
Director at Geometris
Mumbai , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Mitesh is a banking professional looking to venture into entrepreneurship. I am currently working on exploring ideas and looking to build my startup. I would love to meet founders, fellow members, entrepreneurs, and mentors.

Objectives

Meet interesting people
Popular Growth Hackers