Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Aishwarya is a confident and mission-oriented professional with 6 years of in-house experience in program/project planning, execution, and evaluation across multiple industries. He is currently helping early-stage startups in their R&D phase. He would love to meet interesting people.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas
Sankalp Sunder
Director - Revenue at Wingify
Bangalore , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sankalp is a sales professional. He is skilled in sales analytics and business development. He is currently working for an IT company.

Objectives

Hire Talent Meet interesting people
Armaan Narain
AVP - Growth at OYO
Gurgaon , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Armaan is a senior level executive with over 9 years of rich and dynamic experience in startups, online growth and marketing. He is currently leading the corporate strategies and user acquisition and conversion for the Indian and South East Asia market of a consumer internet company.

Objectives

Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas
Puneet Gaur
Vice President- Expansions and Growth at Spinny
Delhi , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Puneet is a business development expert and a growth accelerator. He is currently working on growth and expansion of his organization. He would love to meet operations professionals.

Objectives

Meet interesting people
Pulkit Chhabra
Growth and Expansion Head at WeWork
Bangalore , India
5+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
5+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Pulkit is an entrepreneur at heart, a sharing economy expert, growth enabler who has bootstrapped 2 startups previously. I am currently exploring startup ideas. I would love to meet founders, investors, travelers and random but super interesting people too.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Matthew Brown
Senior Director Digital Program Management at JLL
Denver , USA

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Matthew is a technology entrepreneur in the commercial real estate industry. He is currently working on evaluating tech companies working to mitigate climate change.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Renuka Rane
Entrepreneur at Marketing HQ
Dubai , UAE
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Renuka is a marketing professional with 10yrs experience running her own marketing agency. She is currently working on scaling business in Middle East, Singapore and India.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas Raise Funding
Anuj Gupta
Marketing Solutions at Amazon ads
Mumbai , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Anuj is a seasoned marketing professional. He is currently working in Amazon ads to create marketing solutions for key cpg category accounts

Objectives

Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Manish Kumar
Manager at Altisource
Bangalore , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Manish is a manager in the finance data analytics industry. I am currently providing valuable data insights for the higher management executive team using a financial and statistical data-driven data warehouse.

Objectives

Anchit Agarwal
Senior Manager at CBRE
Mumbai , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Anchit is an active investor and a finance professional. I am currently working on real estate investment banking. I would love to meet investors to scout interesting opportunities, people willing to help with job change, looking to start something new.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Radharaman Jha
Head of Supply chain transformation at Chalhoub Group
Dubai , UAE
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Radharaman is a passionate retail strategist. I am currently working on disruptive innovation in retail. I would love to meet innovative thinkers and early-stage startups to support them with funding, market growth opportunities, and mentoring.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Hire Talent
Aditya Bagry
Director F&A Ops at JLL India
Delhi , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Aditya is a seasoned leader, effective coach, design and implement ops models. I am currently working on improvising the AS IS. I would love to meet proven leaders, new venturist. business lines etc.

Objectives

Kumar Gaurav
Sales Strategy Head at TATA Realty
Mumbai , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Kumar is a passionate sales leader. I am currently working on a real estate tech platform to disrupt the buying and selling process in the secondary market. I would love to meet Founders and leaders from the real estate industry.

Objectives

Raise Funding Meet interesting people
Saurabh Jha
Director - Growth Marketing & Analytics at Housing.com
Mumbai , India
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Saurabh is a growth guy, interested in startups. He is currently working on growth at an innovative real estate platform. He also helps and advises startups on the same. He would love to meet founders/investors in D2C space, health/fitness and nutrition space.

Objectives

Abhishek Dhiman
Head Of Digital Marketing at FC Barcelona
Gurgaon , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Abhishek is a technologist. He is skilled in digital marketing, Google Adwords, and digital strategy. He is working on expanding and providing international training to Indian kids. He would love to meet online marketers to share knowledge.More about Abhishek: He is MBA from Liverpool Business School, loves music, shutterbug.

Objectives

Meet interesting people
Aashit Verma
Founder at Hanto workspaces
Bangalore , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Aashit is a problem solver who loves to create repeatable and scalable solutions. He is currently helping employees and office/IT administrators by creating remote co-working infrastructures. He is looking to hire a CTO and would also love to meet investors.

Objectives

Raise Funding Hire Talent
Dallbir Singh
Senior Director Marketing at JLL
Gurgaon , India
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Dallbir is an advertising and marketing professional with over 16 years of experience working for different clients across different categories. He is currently working with McCann, managing mandate for different brands and helping them to create a dent in the sky. He is from a traditional and digital marketing background. He would love to meet CMOs, leaders, founders and brand leaders to explore an opportunity to use his skills and drive growth.

Objectives

Meet interesting people
Nitin Chadha
Director of Product at OYO Rooms
Delhi , India

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Nitin is a seasoned product management professional with experience in leading successful b2c & b2b products. A healthy blend of Product, tech, & business & acumen. Proven record in managing end to the product roadmap, from identifying an opportunity, conceptualizing, developing, pricing, monetize & growing; while ensuring great customer experience.

Objectives

Hire Talent Meet interesting people
Rituraj Bidwai
Digital Marketing Head at SOBHA
Bangalore , India
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rituraj is a tech geek and a huge marvel dc fan. I am currently working on marketing automation. I would love to meet Founders from ai tech marketing companies.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Popular Growth Hackers
Popular Real estate