Product Leader at CRED
Bangalore , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Vaishnavi has rich product management experience, delivering value to consumers in the Indian consumer internet space across advertising and mobility. She is currently working as a product consultant at a leading internet company. She would love to meet tech folks.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Debayan Ghosh
CEO at Jeto Vacations
Delhi , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Debayan is an active investor, options trader and manages his own travel agency for leisure trips. I am currently working on acquisition of new customers for travel agency business and improving the tele-sales process. I would love to meet active stock investors and fellow professionals from travel industry or similar industries which uses tele-sales for high ticket items.

Objectives

Bhavesh Sharma
Country Head, India at Better
Delhi , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Bhavesh is leading Better in India. Better is a full-stack mortgage lender digitizing every step of the financing process and has leveraged advances in data science, machine learning, and UX to make mortgages simple, transparent, and delightful. Bhavesh is working on using technology to remove cognitive bias and make life better. He would love to meet founders and investors.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Hire Talent
Rahul Pandey
Vice President -Marketing at QuickRide
Bangalore , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rahul is a digital marketing professional with a major focus towards customers life cycle management for LTV maximization. He has experience across brand and performance marketing/CRM.

Objectives

Meet interesting people
Manan Bajoria
AVP - Growth & Marketing at ixigo
Gurgaon , India
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Manan is a growth and marketing whiz@ixigo. He is a digital marketing expert with a deep understanding of user acquisition strategies, growth hacking, and customer life cycle management.Before joining ixigo, he was the head of growth marketing@Lenskart. At Lenskart, he has done some fantastic work in scaling app installs and omnichannel app revenue by 5X in less than a year. Quite a pro at that, he is. Manan has served Freecharge and Airtel in the past.An MDI graduate, he loves to spend time with entrepreneurs and business leaders in the consumer internet space on growth hacking and scale techniques. Catch up with him over a cup of coffee, and you will get a tip or two on fast scaling your venture.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Find Mentors Mentor Others
Sagar Agrawal
CEO at Oopar Growth Ventures
Bangalore , India
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sagar Agrawal is cofounder and CEO at oopar club. He has 5+ years of sales and consulting experience with B2B fintech. He is currently building his startup on personal transformation and well-being. He is well-versed in digital marketing, financial modeling, SEO, E-commerce, and market research.

Objectives

Raise Funding Brainstorm Ideas
Dilpreeta Vasudeva
Founder and CMO at CMO Access
Noida , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Dilpreeta has worked alongside senior leadership teams of MNCs and Indian conglomerates garnering rich experience across more than 7 categories and functional disciplines of marketing.  An early proponent of digital transformation, she has built digital-first businesses and reimagined traditional ones. She has developed sustainable growth engines via more than 40 launches of brands, products and services and has established high performing marketing and digital teams for four different industries. She is currently working in her own company, building a culture of marketing excellence for organizations, so that the founder and management get more time to focus on their core competency and grow their business.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas
Lokesh Rai
Director, Growth Marketing at Coupang
Seoul , South Korea

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Lokesh is a digital marketing leader with a data-driven analytical approach to digital strategy generating actionable insights across channels. He is currently working on growth and digital performance marketing strategies.

Objectives

Meet interesting people
Gautam Bansal
Director- International Growth at OYO
Gurgaon , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Gautam is a product professional with prior experience in strategy, investing and digital marketing. I am currently working on driving engagement and retention at OYO.

Objectives

Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas
Prasad Iyer
Vice President- Treasury at The Indian Hotels
Mumbai , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Prasad is a digital and e-commerce professional. He is skilled in digital media, online travel and distribution. He is currently working in the hospitality industry.

Objectives

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Armaan Narain
AVP - Growth at OYO
Gurgaon , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Armaan is a senior level executive with over 9 years of rich and dynamic experience in startups, online growth and marketing. He is currently leading the corporate strategies and user acquisition and conversion for the Indian and South East Asia market of a consumer internet company.

Objectives

Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas
Tanuj Agrawal
Regional Operations Manager II at Uber
Delhi , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Tanuj is an analytics-driven operation professional in a consumer tech company. He has experience in oil and gas, petrochemical, energy, and shared mobility domains and has kept himself updated with developments in e-commerce, marketplace, and app-based services. He is currently working on exploring the product side of the business.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Sagarika M
Strategic Planning at GMR Hyderabad International Airport
Bangalore , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sagarika is a seasoned professional with proven skills in valuation, statistics, analytics and business strategy and business analytics. I am currently working on strategic planning and other mentioned domains. I would love to meet business evangelists.

Objectives

Hire Talent Meet interesting people
Aditya Patodia
Senior Executive To Md's Office - Business Development and Planning Inc at Salarpuria Properties
Kolkata , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Aditya is an Accounts & Management professional with considerable experience in the domain. I am currently working on a management role wherein I have to look for new business expansion plans and see to it that it has been implemented by coordinating with all other departments. I would love to meet investors in the real estate sector who are looking to invest in a new company as seed investors or founding investors.

Objectives

Raise Funding Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Utkarsh Jain
Sr. Product Manager at Walmart labs
Bangalore , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Utkarsh is a senior product manager at Walmart labs with expertise in machine learning, market research and analytics. I am currently working on Walmart.com US products. I would love to meet other folks in similar space and founders.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people
Vishal Ahuja
VP - Risk Collections and Insights at Flipkart
Delhi , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Vishal is a risk management professional. He is currently working on credit and operations risk. He would love to meet interesting finance professionals.

Objectives

Meet interesting people
Puneet Gaur
Vice President- Expansions and Growth at Spinny
Delhi , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Puneet is a business development expert and a growth accelerator. He is currently working on growth and expansion of his organization. He would love to meet operations professionals.

Objectives

Meet interesting people
Raghav Shukla
Director Growth and Product Marketing at Unilodgers
Delhi , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Raghav is an experienced business and marketing strategist with an experience of working in the e-commerce industry and is skilled in digital strategy, CRM, performance marketing and consumer pricing. I am currently heading growth and product marketing at Unilodgers, the world’s first and largest student housing hub. I would love to explore my career in growth and marketing.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas
Suchit Bansal
Head of Business - Personal Care SBU. Premium Skin Care Men's Grooming Categories at Marico
Mumbai , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Suchit is a seasoned FMCG & E-Com Business expert, with skills across Core Consumer Marketing, Digital Marketing & P&L Management in his latest assignment. He is looking to fund early-stage investment in the consumer tech space. He would love to meet founders and people with interesting ideas.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup
Popular Growth Hackers
Popular Hospitality/Travel