50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Kuntal is passionate about leveraging data to build personalized experiences. StyleNook is changing the way people find clothes they love by using AI to bring in the touch of a style expert. She would love to meet investors interested in a disruptive concept and potential employees who want to be part of this mission.

Objectives

Hire Talent Meet interesting people
Dhruvish Thakkar
Director - Revenue & Growth at Myntra
Bangalore , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Dhruvish is Heading the Growth charter at Myntra which includes Storefront Merchandising, Sale Events, Demand Shaping, Traffic and User Growth, Fashion Content and other Growth Initiatives.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people
Anuj Gupta
Chief Revenue Officer at Zivame
Bangalore , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Anuj is a business, growth and product person in the e-commerce and D2C space. I am currently working on a new idea in the consumer internet space.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup
Praneeth Prodduturu
AVP at Nykaa
Mumbai , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Praneeth is a supply chain professional in the e-commerce industry. I am currently working on ideas for tier 2 cities.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas Want to invest in a startup
Dipesh Lakhotia
Director Consumer Analytics at Bridgei2i Analytics
Bangalore , India
5+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
5+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Dipesh is an analytics professional, with keen interest on business transformation, building cutting edge AI driven products and platforms. I am currently working on building next gen AI charter for consumer industry. I would love to meet similar minds putting together AI charter for their organization, product owners building platforms to transform business solutions.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Srinivas Gopinath
Head-Data and Analytics at Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail
Bangalore , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Srinivas is a technology professional who is passionate about data and analytics and the value they can bring. He is helping a large retailer build its data and analytics strategy. He would love to meet professionals who are looking to build data and analytics platforms.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Prashant Agarwal
Business Head at Udaan.com
Bangalore , India
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Prashant is the business head of a B2B company. He has also the past working experience in the marketing domain. He is responsible for monitoring and overseeing the activities of the company and its employees. He is skilled in supply chain management, marketing, and process improvement.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas
Niyaz K
Chief Product Officer at HDFC Life
Mumbai , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Niyaz is a product professional in B2C & D2C. I am currently working on a startup ecosystem from the house of HDFC LIfe.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Hire Talent Want to invest in a startup
Anshin Paliwal
Vice President at Purple Style Labs
Mumbai , India
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Anshin is a growth professional in the consumer-internet space. He has more than 8 years of experience in product management, digital marketing and e-commerce business. He is currently working as the VP of a luxury fashion house bringing together India's top designers under one platform.

Objectives

Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas Want to invest in a startup
Prradip Lamba
Lead Data Driven Digital Marketing at Samsung
Delhi , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Prradip is a marketing professional. His skills include online marketing and digital marketing. He is currently working in the consumer electronics space.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Want to invest in a startup

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Rakesh Lalwani
Head of Ecommerce for Home Centre at Lifestyle International
Bangalore , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rakesh is a senior digital marketer. He is a veteran having years of experience in the E-commerce space. He is currently working as the head of a company in the retail sector.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Vrinda Mishra
Trade Marketing Director at Wella
New York , USA

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Vrinda is a business leader with 8 plus years experience of working on global brands. She is skilled in business strategy, market research and competitive analysis.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas
Mrunmayi Oke
Consumables Category Head at Dunzo
Mumbai , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Mrunmayi is a P&L & growth leader in the consumer business space, skilled in customer satisfaction and competitive analysis. I am currently building the consumables business for Dunzo.

Objectives

Gauri Awasthi
Co-Founder & Managing Director at Digital Edify
Gurgaon , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Gauri is instrumental in driving digital transformation strategies & marketing brand advocacy along with programmatic media for fortune 100 companies in commendable capacities. I am currently working on digital transformation for brands. I am building a company with design thinking and digital transformation expertise. I would love to meet founders, investors and like minded people in the industry to share, learn and drive their experiences.

Objectives

Raise Funding Meet interesting people
Arush Chopra
Co-founder & CEO at Just Herbsâ„¢ - Luxurious & safe natural-skincare that works!
Chandigarh , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Arush is in love with building brands and a marketing geek. I am currently working on Just Herbs for sales and product development. I would love to meet marketing and sales folks looking to build huge consumer brands in India.

Objectives

Hire Talent Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas
Rupali Gupta
Advanced data scientist at Honeywell
Bangalore , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rupali is an experienced marketing professional with a demonstrated history of working in core marketing and analytics field. She is currently working as an advanced data scientist. She would love to meet marketers.

Objectives

Prajakta Nagore
AVP Digital Marketing at Sugar Cosmetics
Mumbai , India

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Prajakta has successfully completed 11 years in online marketing. She is leading digital marketing at one of the top cosmetic brands in India - Sugar Cosmetics. She would love to meet interesting people.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas Hire Talent
Esha Gupta
Product Manager at Myntra
Delhi , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Esha is a senior tech professional and product head. I am currently helping with product management, business, technology and user experience. I would like to meet people from the tech field.

Objectives

Meet interesting people
Anand Kartha
Digital Analyst at Engage Digital Partners
Bangalore , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Anand is a digital analyst. He is working on the latest technology to help clients create high-value content, build audiences and drive new revenue streams. He would love to meet investors.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas Raise Funding
Abhishek Dhiman
Head Of Digital Marketing at FC Barcelona
Gurgaon , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Abhishek is a technologist. He is skilled in digital marketing, Google Adwords, and digital strategy. He is working on expanding and providing international training to Indian kids. He would love to meet online marketers to share knowledge.More about Abhishek: He is MBA from Liverpool Business School, loves music, shutterbug.

Objectives

Meet interesting people

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Popular Growth Hackers
Popular Fashion & Beauty