50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Shankar is an engineer with an MBA from XLRI Jamshedpur. He has over 30 years of industry experience in large companies as well as startups. He has been COO at Airtel, President at Tata Communications, COO at Redbus and CEO of Medybiz Pharma. He is currently the founder and CEO of Snaxsmart which is in the food vending space. He is currently working on a new venture related to vending under the brand Smartvendz.

Objectives

Raise Funding Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Abhishek Poddar
Founder & CEO at Plum
Bangalore , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Abhishek is a technology professional and a passionate builder. He is building Plum an affordable health insurance company to help startups to set up high quality and affordable health insurance for employees. He would love to meet founders.

Objectives

Hire Talent Meet interesting people
Aditya Maheshwari
Head of Customer Success at AppsFlyer
Bangalore , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Aditya is a mobile marketing and growth enthusiast. I am currently working on helping marketers scale their mobile app business. I would love to meet marketing, sales and customer success enthusiasts.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Achal Shah
Chief Growth & Marketing Officer at Unimoni
Pune , India
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Achal is a digital and fintech enthusiast who loves building, marketing and exponentially growing new-age businesses in B2C and B2B space. I am currently working on driving growth for a cross-border, digital payments company. I would love to meet founders from product cos in FinTech, EdTech, RegTech etc.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people
Jayant Kshirsagar
Senior Vice President Marketing at CleverTap
Mumbai , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Jayant is a seasoned professional passionate about growth marketing, marketing for business impact and building brands through innovative marketing programs. He holds supreme proficiency in product management, team management and strategic thinking.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup
Nitin Kapoor
Director- Customer Marketing at Oracle
Delhi , India
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
A result-driven, customer marketer, a storyteller and a brand nurturer having 14+ years of experience in marketing & communications with leading technology global brands. I apply design thinking to build campaigns; use programmatic approach to execute them and make effective use of technology and data to drive results. Looking to network with the like minded to learn and share experiences, explore the possibilities of teaming up to solve the unusual!

Objectives

Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas
Ankur Gattani
Vice President at Webengage
Mumbai , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Ankur is an adventurous novelty-seeking professional having done product, retention marketing, FMCG brand building and now a SaaS marketing play. I am currently working on shifting orbits for a B2B SaaS player.

Objectives

Shashwat Ghosh
Solopreneur - B2B GTM Expert at GTM Helix
Bangalore , India
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
10+
Endorsements
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
10+
Endorsements
Wired for digital conversations and helping SaaS founders journey from start-up to scale-up in the last six years. Currently working on EPIC framework of Go-to-Market (GTM) to help startups in demand generation and full-funnel marketing strategy. I would love to meet SaaS founders to understand and solve their GTM challenges. Passionate about OTT/ Photography/ LinkedIn...I'm also involved in a social project dear to my heart!

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Sudeep Godara
Chief Strategy Officer at Baazi Games
Delhi , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sudeep is a seasoned strategist, skilled in algorithms, analytics and business strategy. He is currently heading strategy and analytics, enabling data driven decisions across his organisation. He is looking for growth professionals and would love to meet management folks.

Objectives

Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Jai Mrug
Founder and CEO at M76 Analytics
Mumbai , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Jai is a self funded entrepreneur, who believes that data can be used to generate decisions. I am growing my company, which is a SINE IIT Bombay funded company. We are working on maturing our algorithms currently. I would love to meet those exploring to work out something from their data.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Vikas Chawla
Co Founder and Early Stage Investor at Social Beat
Chennai , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Vikas is the Co-Founder of India’s leading digital marketing agency, Social Beat, India's Largest Influencer Marketing Network - Influencer.in, Multilingual Content Platform - 22 Languages and DigGrad, an edtech company into digital marketing training and skilling.Vikas is an angel investor, Winner of British Council UK Alumni Awards 2020 for India and South Asia, recognised as Social Samosa 40 Under 40, Agency Reporter 40 Under 40, Top Indian Content Marketer by Linkedin & Paul Writer, Top 100 Digital Makerters by Paul Writer/Pluralsight and awarded the Most Influential Digital Marketing Leader by CMO Asia and member of the Facebook India SME Council.Vikas is seeking a product head for his SAAS product. He would also love to meet super sharp marketing minds.

Objectives

Atul Sharma
Head Enterprise Marketing at Amazon Web Services
Delhi , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Atul is a marketing professional in the B2B cloud industry. He works closely with the sales team and channel partners to understand the marketing needs on the field and conceptualize the country's marketing campaigns.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Hire Talent
Lokesh Rai
Director, Growth Marketing at Coupang
Seoul , South Korea

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Lokesh is a digital marketing leader with a data-driven analytical approach to digital strategy generating actionable insights across channels. He is currently working on growth and digital performance marketing strategies.

Objectives

Meet interesting people
Biswajyoti Das
Director-Growth at Arzooo
Bangalore , India

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Biswajyoti is a product professional with 14+ years of experience in growth marketing and strategies. He is presently handling the growth campaigns at a retail venture company.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Sawaram Suthar
Founding Director at Middleware
Ahmedabad , India
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Sawaram Suthar (Sam) is a Founding Director at Middleware. Before that, he was India's Head for Acquire. He has extensive experience in marketing, team building and operations. He is often seen working on various GTM practices and implementing the best ones to generate more demand. He has also founded a digital marketing blog - TheNextScoop

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people Hire Talent
Sankalp Sunder
Director - Revenue at Wingify
Bangalore , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sankalp is a sales professional. He is skilled in sales analytics and business development. He is currently working for an IT company.

Objectives

Raman Bhushan
Partner at PWC
Gurgaon , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Raman is a seasoned analytics professional with more than 20 years of experience across analytics value chain including consulting, solution innovation and solution delivery. He is currently working on analytics and customer insights.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas
Subramanian Ramachandran
Director at Wipro
Seattle , USA

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Subramanian is an experienced analytics professional with interest in startups. I am currently working on a very early stage startup in the fitness industry.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas
Amit Sharma
Marketing at Emkay Global
Mumbai , India
5+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
5+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Amit is a digital professional and agile enthusiast with keen interest in start ups and raising capital

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people Want to invest in a startup
Prateek Kumar
Senior Data Scientist at BlueYonder
Bangalore , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Prateek is the head of the global IT strategic portfolio management office and India delivery center-of-excellence with 19 years of experience. He is currently working at BlueYonder as a data scientist.

Objectives

Raise Funding Want to invest in a startup

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Popular Growth Hackers
Popular B2B Tech