Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Abhishek is a finance professional. He is currently working on building a better risk infrastructure. Hd would love to meet interesting people.More about Abhishek: He is a fitness enthusiast.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people
Saurabh Job
Global Head - Sales & Marketing at Intello Labs
Hyderabad , India

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Saurabh is a growth-focused astute business leader with the ability to build, and transform businesses for growth. He is currently working in the IT sector. He is a global marketing professional capable of handling multi-site cross-function team projects. He has successfully handled key accounts and client relationships

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Explore Career Opportunities Brainstorm Ideas
Pankaj Jain
COO at Visiotech advisors
Jaipur , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Pankaj is a seasoned financial expert for large experience in various industries. I am currently working on supporting the startups by mentoring them. Would love to meet investors.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas
Umakrishna Kolli
Product Manager at Country Delight
Gurgaon , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Umakrishna is a seasoned product manager with considerable experience in the domain. I am currently working on digitizing the dairy industry. I would love to meet other product managers and innovators in the AI and logistics space.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas
Rajesh Singhmar
Head Supply Chain at ITC
Gurgaon , India
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Rajesh is a supply chain leader with experience of 15 years in FMCG. Currently working on supply chain operations. Would love to meet founders and leaders across verticals.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas Raise Funding
Niroop Janardhanan
Chief Business Officer at Fyn Mobility
Bangalore , India

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Niroop is a seasoned leader having worked across industries like FMCG, Mobility, Agritech, Edtech on the Growth and Supply Chain verticals. He now heads the business for a EV as a Service platform. He would love to meet peers or senior leaders of the above mentioned industries.

Objectives

Raise Funding Hire Talent Want to invest in a startup
Arun Rawat
Head, E-commerce at Olam International
Singapore , Singapore

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Arun is excited about all things digital. Motorcycling is my first love. I am currently working on a couple of E-commerce projects responsible for organization growth at a large agri-commodities business. I would love to meet Founders, CXOs from the digital space to understand their mindset around challenges and problem-solving.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Abhishek Meena
Ex-Senior Manager Strategy (CEO Office) at Ninjacart
Jaipur , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Abhishek is experienced in operations management, market research, pre-sales and business development. He is currently working as a senior strategy manager. He would love to meet investors, operations and management professionals.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas
Popular Growth Hackers
Popular Agritech