Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rich is a leadership expert, strategy consultant, startup founder and performance coach, who loves playing with anything with an engine in his spare time. I am currently working on various startups and projects, most notably a business called Mployble, which solves the problem of graduates not being fully work-ready on day one. I would love to meet investors, founders or anyone with a passion for seeing organisations reach their full potential.

Objectives

Raise Funding
Zubin Gandevia
Founder at Venture Catalyst Investments
Singapore , Singapore
5+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
5+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Zubin is an accomplished business leader having over 3 decades of rich work experience. He specializes in helping leading companies hyper-scale their businesses. His areas of expertise include co-creating strategies and implementation. He is the founder of an investment advisory firm and is currently looking to invest in media and education companies that have some early traction; ideally looking to expand Internationally.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup
Anjali Sinha
International HR Consultant at NextBigWhat.com
Hyderabad , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Anjali is a passionate HR professional, with experience in CSR and the education sector. I am currently working on projects. I would love to meet potential employers looking for experienced HR professionals.In my spare time, I write poems and stories and do portraits and paintings of all kinds. I love traveling to new places and trying out different cuisines.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas
Abhimanyu Saxena
Co-Founder at InterviewBit
Bangalore , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Abhimanyu is an ed-tech entrepreneur, programmer and teacher. I am currently working on fixing the issue of scarcity of tech talent in India. I would love to meet entrepreneurs trying to hire tech talent, marketing and sales experts and ed-tech entrepreneurs.

Objectives

Hire Talent Meet interesting people
Abhinav Mathur, PhD
Founder at Million Sparks Foundation
Delhi , India
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Abhinav is an aspiring change maker. I am currently working on impacting the life and learning outcomes of children by enabling the lifelong learning and continuous capacity building of educators. I want Education to move from making a living - to making a life - to making a difference. I would love to meet people who believe that it is upon us to make a change and no one else will do it for us.

Objectives

Raise Funding Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people
Sanjeev Singhal
CTO at InnerChef
Gurgaon , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Sanjeev is a serial technology entrepreneur and an accomplished technology adopter who has set up some of the largest internet-driven businesses in the country. He is currently working on the digital transformation for a leading brand in F&B Domain. He would love to meet startup founders, developing tech and solving common problems using technology.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Aditya Agarkar
COO at GoGuardian
San Jose , USA

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Aditya Agarkar is an experienced product leader. He is skilled in business analysis and is currently managing the operations vertical of his company.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Arjun Rajan
Co-founder & COO at GetPepped.com
Mumbai , India
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Arjun is a seasoned C-Suite leader with experience across FMCG, AI, SaaS & PaaS dev & deployment. Worked & travelled all around the world. Curious about discussing & executing new ideas quickly. I am currently working on a Shopify for digital goods (getpepped.com).

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Ritesh Jain
CIO/COO at Former HSBC
London , UK
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Ritesh is an entrepreneurial technology leader, board advisor with global experience across payments & banking and has cofounded Infynit after leaving HSBC as a COO Digital. In the past, He led the future of payments for VISA and introduced Apple Pay and built a wealth management company as a founder CTO. Presently, he is a member of a G20 initiative for financial inclusion; advisor to open banking in EU & Africa, Harvard Business Review (HBR), payment regulators and government bodies for the initiative in social and financial inclusion and a member of MIT Global Tech Panel. He is helping companies build and grow in Fintech and other tech space. He would love to meet founders and investors.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup
Caroline Cares
Founder at Krisullis
Bangalore , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Caroline is an international speaker and a certified executive coach. I am building Krisullis, a safe cross-cultural space to provide peer-learning, internships, upskilling for successful job matching, courses to support your upskilling plans. I would love to meet founders in the human centric start-up space.

Objectives

Raise Funding Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Shashank Shanbhag
Director and Partner at Xpertifi Skills Tech
Mumbai , India
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Shashank is passionate about healthcare. He has experience in P&L management and leading sales and marketing in healthcare and FMCG sector. He would like to scale his B2B online learning business and help startups in the healthcare space. He would love to meet founders of healthcare startups and investors in the EdTech and healthcare space.More about Shashank: He is passionate about Messi, Marvel and web series.

Objectives

Sumesh Nair
Founder at Board Infinity
Mumbai , India
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sumesh is building the world's first destination for early career transitions. He is currently involved across priority areas - growth in revenue, hiring, strategic partnerships, thinking about the next few years, corporate partnerships. He loves mentoring early-stage founders and is actively helping many founders think proper around markets and products and is active in communities focusing on the future of work and learning.

Objectives

Hire Talent Raise Funding Want to invest in a startup
Rohit Arora
Founder & CEO at Vidhaan Consulting Services
Delhi , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rohit is currently working on a mission to help growth organizations and professionals succeed in their endeavors. He would love to meet founders, people with ambition looking for some support to help them succeed as well as those who have been there done that and now would like to help others succeed. Rohit is a thoughtful person who likes to get into new areas that interest him to make an impact.

Objectives

Sanjeev Kosaraju
Chief Deal Maker at Tyke
Hyderabad , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sanjeev is an entrepreneur turned investor and VC Fund Manager who is now back to the startup grind. He was the Founder & CEO at Vaave, Head of Investments at 50K Ventures & Sahasra VC. He is currently the Chief Deal Maker at Tyke and would like to meet early and growth stage startup founders seeking capital.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Explore Career Opportunities
Arpit Mehta
Co-Founder at Allround.club
Bangalore , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Arpit is a second time founder and a product person. His earlier company was acquired by ClearTax. He then worked with ClearTax building, launching and scaling their GST vertical from scratch to 800,000 businesses. Post that, he led business and new products at Simpl scaling to 8mn consumers. . I am currently working on building Curefit for kids' interests, Allround.club. We are building a platform for kids between 6-14 years age for ensuring holistic learning with focus on collaborative learning. . I would love to meet Founders, team members of edtech companies. Or parents with kids in K-12. Or investers who have either experience or are interested in edtech segment. .

Objectives

Raise Funding Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Samarth Agarwal
CEO at SpaceBoat Technologies
Delhi , India
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Samarth is an enthusiastic entrepreneur, passionate about bringing quality education to every neighbourhood. He iscurrently working on helping educators grow their business in a offline setting. He would love to meet ed-tech entrepreneurs, advisors and investors. And people looking to work with early-stage ed-tech venture.

Objectives

Raise Funding Meet interesting people
Karishma Galani
COO at educai.io
London , UK
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Karishma is an expert in the ed-tech field. With years of experience working in schools, MIT’s Media Lab and education companies, she works to integrate AI/NLP in learning.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas
Tarun Ayitham
Founder at DeepThought
Hyderabad , India
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
I'm Tarun from DeepThought(DT). DT builds startup wolfpacks. If you're having the problem of "never ending hiring", we can help you with our hiring + employee engagement solution. We specialized in hiring "Student Unicorns" who beats experienced employees with their productivity. Our current clients are IPx (FinTech), Growpital (AgriTech), Wishkarma (PropTech), Kringle.ai (MarTech) and Kreative Organics (Pharma). We are doing an ARR of 47 lakhs INR within 60days of launch. I'm a computer scientist by training, a TEDx speaker, a Mathematics Olympiad medalist, and an IISER Pune alumnus, I've rejected seats at both IIT and IIM. I'm super passionate about human capital development, product innovation, and sustainable value creation. Know more about our startup on https://www.deepthought.education

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas
Talvinder Singh
Co-Founder and CEO at Pragmatic Leaders
Delhi , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Talvinder is a committed and highly focused entrepreneur and product manager with comprehensive knowledge and understanding of building and shipping complex digital products. He has over 10 years of tech startup experience. He is currently working on a YC backed startup in career upskilling.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Raise Funding
Popular Founders
Popular Edutech