Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Abhinay is an industry veteran with a proven and exemplary track record of leading businesses to success. He is an alumnus of IIM-Ahmedabad who also has credit to his name of founding BigBasket, a popular online grocery platform. He is currently building Laundrymate, a laundry and household services providing platform.

Objectives

Hire Talent
Peyush Bansal
Founder and CEO at Lenskart
Delhi , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Peyush is a consumer enthusiast. I am currently working on Lenskart.com. I would love to meet founders, People working on interesting problems and startups.

Objectives

Hire Talent Meet interesting people
Ghazal Alagh
Co Founder at Mamaearth
Gurgaon , India

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Ghazal is an artist and a serial entrepreneur looking to bring a change in the beauty landscape of India. Her expertise includes understanding consumer needs and catering to the same through a D2C brand strategy in the current digital era. She is currently working on the international expansion of her beauty and personal care company, which is a house of brands like Mamaearth, TheDermaCo, Aqualogica and Ayuga.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people Want to invest in a startup
Sanjeev Barnwal
Founder and CTO at Meesho
Bangalore , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sanjeev is a technologist. He is building Meesho, a mobile-first e-commerce platform for small businesses in India, who currently use WhatsApp groups for selling online. He would love to meet technologists.

Objectives

Syama Meagher
CEO at Scaling Retail
San Francisco , USA
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Syama is a proven expert in the field after years of working for luxury brands as a buyer, planner and merchandiser. She is currently leading a global team of professionals and cultivating winning results for fashion and lifestyle brands.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Sanjay Ramakrishnan
Founder & Partner at Multiply Ventures
Bangalore , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sanjay is an early-stage investor, marketer at heart & mind, marathoner and mindfulness enthusiast and striving to be the best father. I am currently working on meeting investors who are keen to invest in Indian tech startups via my fund -multiply ventures. Also helping startups with growth strategy.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas
Maruthy R
CTO at Bewakoof.com
Bangalore , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Maruthy is a tech professional and an angel investor. He is currently working on a new startup in the SaaS space.

Objectives

Hire Talent Raise Funding Want to invest in a startup
Prateek Jain
Vice President at Fundamentum Partnership
Bangalore , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Prateek is an entrepreneur, turned venture capitalist. He is currently working on cross border SaaS and consumer internet ideas. He would love to meet founders who are working on interesting business models. He is looking for great product designers.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Hire Talent Meet interesting people
Snehesh Mitra
Co Founder at Nearbuy
Gurgaon , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Snehesh is a product enthusiast, serial entrepreneur, leader and father. I am currently working on developing products to help business use technology . I would love to meet founders, product folks, investors.

Objectives

Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Amit Dhume
Co-Founder at Driversaathi.com
Mumbai , India
Meetings

Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings

Want to Meet

Endorsements
After transforming the logistics and supply chain in Coca-cola, Amit is building DriverSaathi. Primary objective is a social cause to provide post accident assistance to truck drivers in India where such services are absent in India. We are working on IOT for trucks for auto accident detection and accident prevention.Amit is an expert in Strategic Procurement, Logistics Operations, Business Development & General Management. A strategy Architect credited with implementation of innovative path breaking Operations initiatives to streamline process and capitalize on high growth.

Objectives

Raise Funding Hire Talent Meet interesting people

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Vijay KG
Founder and CEO at Luxepolis.com
Mumbai , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Vijay is a passionate entrepreneur with all-round experience building multiple online businesses. He has built the online retail business for 'Nykaa' and is currently building 'Luxepolis' a marketplace for luxury and premium brands in India. He will love to meet investors and founders.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people
Dipti Tandon
Co-Founder at Coffeemug.ai
Delhi , India
50+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
5+
Endorsements
50+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
5+
Endorsements
Dipti is obsessed with everything digital. Startup veteran, Matchmaking since 1999!! Founder of Jeevansathi.com, I built a successful matrimony portal, my first attempt at matchmaking. In 2005, I setup Magicbricks (for the Times Group), matching property owners and seekers. It soon became India's No. 1 property portal. . I am currently working on Now, I am building CoffeeMug.ai, a matchmaking business for professional needs. CoffeeMug is an AI Superconnector matching startups with venture capitalists, connecting professionals for leadership hiring, and expert advice. .

Objectives

Raise Funding Brainstorm Ideas
Sharath Keshava
Co-Founder at Observe.AI
San Francisco , USA

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sharath is a multifaceted professional. He has ventured into the fields of angel investing, entrepreneurship and sales. He is currently looking after his own business in the field of computer software.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas Hire Talent
Sonia Rawat
Director at Flipkart
Bangalore , India

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sonia is a senior sales professional. She has over a decade of work experience in the e-commerce and trading sector where she has started with groundwork and made categories profitable with sustainable unit economics. She is very passionate about studying and analyzing start-ups. She is a trekker, ultra-marathoner and fitness enthusiast by interest. She is currently working in the e-commerce space..

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas
Anisha Singh
Founding Partner at She Capital
Delhi , India

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Anisha is a serial entrepreneur who has recently founded another startup named She Capital, which is a venture capital and private equity firm which is also backing exceptional woman founders.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Ankur Gattani
Vice President at Webengage
Mumbai , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Ankur is an adventurous novelty-seeking professional having done product, retention marketing, FMCG brand building and now a SaaS marketing play. I am currently working on shifting orbits for a B2B SaaS player.

Objectives

Nikhil Sama
Founder at ScaleOps.AI
Delhi , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Nikhil is a serial entrepreneur and investor with a demonstrated history of working in the financial services and artificial intelligence industry. He is skilled in entrepreneurship, mobile devices, business strategy, ecommerce and online marketing. He is currently working on a startup in the AI space.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas Want to invest in a startup
Neeraj Sanghani
Co-founder at Aasaan Health Solutions
Mumbai , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Neeraj is an entrepreneur and executive with significant leadership experience in building direct-to-consumer digital products, business strategy, e-commerce, and data-driven marketing. He is currently working on a healthcare startup disrupting the prevention and management of chronic conditions related to diabetes, weight, and endocrinology. Prior to this Neeraj held the CPO and CSO roles at MyGlamm where he was instrumental in building and growing the e-commerce platform and consumer experience. In addition, he has held leadership roles in global corporate, consulting firms, and startups defining products from concept to launch as well as significantly growing existing business.Neeraj completed his MBA from Northwestern Kellogg School of Management. He holds a master's in Computer Science from the University of Illinois at Chicago. He is passionate about combining multi-disciplinary experience with customers & market understanding to build and scale profitable businesses.He would love to meet founders and senior executives interested in tech and tech-enabled startups or corporates.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people Want to invest in a startup Hire Talent
Manvir Singh Anand
Food Business Expert at TKG Ventures
Delhi , India
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Manvir is a food business expert, serial entrepreneur, TEDx speaker and bestselling author. His experience spans serving some of the most demanding palates across the world. He’s a strategic investor, consultant and mentor to multiple F&B ancillary start-ups and cloud kitchen brands in Delhi & Chennai, having a thorough understanding of the space. He is currently working on empowering 100k wantrepreneurs in the food business niche.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Prashant Jadhav
CoFounder & CTO at FirstCry.com (BrainBees Solutions)
Pune , India

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Prashant is a lifelong learner. I am currently working on technology and health. I would love to meet tech geek, founders and startup professionals.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Hire Talent

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Popular Founders
Popular E-commerce