VP (Growth and New Initiatives) at Ameyo
Noida , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Manoj is a seasoned professional. He is currently leading growth and new initiatives at Ameyo. He would love to meet interesting people in technology.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Abhilash Gopal
Engineering Leader at Microsoft
Bangalore , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Abhilash is an engineering leader and an angel investor. He is currently working on software engineering management services.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup
Deb Mukherjee
Founder at Ceres Hospitality
Mumbai , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Deb is a passionate entrepreneur in food-tech. He is currently helping F&B businesses to scale up operations profitably. He would love to meet investors in F&B companies. He is looking for great marketing professionals.

Objectives

Raise Funding Hire Talent
Angshuman G.
Director and Co- Founder at ACE Trust In Solutions
Bangalore , India
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Angshuman is a passionate entrepreneur, trying to solve problems for other organizations. I am currently working on global expansion, CFO services, IPO listing and tax consulting. I would love to meet founders from AI, data science, ecommerce and payment gateway space who are looking for global expansion, IPO services, investor onboarding etc.

Objectives

Anish Varghese
Founder at Binated
Pune , India

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Anish is the founder/CEO of Binated Inc. Anish is building a start-up and has previous experience as a founder with experience in business to business tech, consulting, business to business services sectors. Anish is looking for great talent and would love to meet technology experts. Anish would love to meet founders who are building products solving some exciting problems. Anish is also keen to brainstorm with founder, advertising/marketing, leadership/executive coaches from investors, venture capitalists, advertising/digital marketing, software development industries.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Hire Talent
Jagroop Singh
CTO at Doric Infra
Mumbai , India

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Jagroop is seasoned professional with a strong strategy orientation who had led major initiatives, businesses and worn many operating hats in core infra, utilities, smart cities, green energy, telecom, IT, ITES, FMCG and finance sectors. He is highly skilled in IT strategy, enterprise application, digital CX, storage and security.

Objectives

Raise Funding Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas
Arvind Sood
CTO and Founder at Wayroo
Bangalore , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Arvind is a technology enthusiast and a senior management professional with 20 years of experience and has built multiple businesses in various domains. I have also been the CTO of WNS, a leading business process management (BPM) company. I am currently helping companies build SaaS and blockchain applications. I would love to meet founders and investors in technology companies and UI and development folks.

Objectives

Hire Talent Meet interesting people
Aanchal Arora
Founder at HR Ally
Bangalore , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Aanchal is passionate about designing talent strategies that have a direct impact on business growth. She is on a mission to help every entrepreneur set up, streamline and pivot on the industry-leading people practices to achieve desired business outcomes. She would love to meet management folks.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Anand Verma
Senior Vice President at WNS
Pune , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Anand is an aspiring entrepreneur and an active investor. I am currently working on tech ideas in eliminating/reducing manual efforts in back-office processes. I would love to meet professionals working in AI/ML domain.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Raise Funding Brainstorm Ideas
Govardhan Rao Sakkuri
MD & CEO at DigiSprint Solutions
Bangalore , India
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Govardhan is a tech enthusiast. He has over 2 decades of experience in software services and helping customers in their digital transformation. He is currently helping retailers in developing and supporting their digital e-commerce platforms. He is the founder of DigiSprint Solutions. DigiSprint focuses on developing/ supporting/ maintaining ecommerce solutions for large retailers in Mexico and South Africa. He would love to meet entrepreneurs or tech professionals in the field of AI, cloud, data science or other new-age technologies.

Objectives

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Rajiv Kolangara
Co-Founder and Managing Director at FinAcct Technologies
Hyderabad , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rajiv is a finance guy with tons of passion for tech and AI. I am currently working on providing best in class F&A services to global clients. I would love to meet leaders, achievers and mentors to learn and exchange ideas.

Objectives

Raise Funding Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Ravindra Kumar
Senior Vice President at Kuliza
Bangalore , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Ravindra loves scaling and the power of consistency. He is currently working on helping financial institutions digitize their operations. He would love to meet the Leaders of companies in growth stage.

Objectives

Meet interesting people
Navin Khabiya
Founder at NSquareIT
Ahmedabad , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Navin is the founder of NSquareIT digital agency. The company has helped 20+ Companies across the world to help achieve their digital industry-related goals.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas
Sumit Singh
Founder at Timus Solutions
Delhi , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sumit is a budding entrepreneur. I am currently working on AI marketing automation. I converted my whole experience to the new trending marketing field digital marketing, I keep on upgrading my knowledge as per the market demands.

Objectives

Raise Funding
Sachin Manan
Co-Founder at Transmon
Delhi , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sachin is the CEO-founder of TransMon. TransMon is a B2B SaaS product for monitoring CX quality. TransmonQA.Com

Objectives

Sameer Baweja
AVP at Ameyo
Gurgaon , India

Meetings

Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings

Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sameer is a product professional. He is currently working for a company that is a leading customer service platform providing software solutions.

Objectives

Sahiel Sood
Founder & CEO at Motion Identix
Delhi , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sahiel is a founder and investor/VC professional with 10+ years of experience in b2B tech and big data/AI/IOT/robotics industries. I would love to meet CXOs, data scientists, founders, investors/VCs and sales/revenue professional from b2B tech, big data/AI/IOT/robotics, e-commerce and social impact industries. I am building a social mentoring commerce platform - from bottom up and looking for like minded people to collaborate.Quick Snapshot -Founder & CEO - Motion Identix Pte. Ltd (Work with corporates & governments worldwide on technology ERP solutions, In motion identification, digital technology and brand building)Founder & CEO - AHS Invest (Providing small rounds to funding to get new companies off the ground - ForUs Fashion, Muriel backpackers, Sportex Unisys..)Founder - ___________ (Building a social mentoring commerce platform from bottoms up and looking for people to collaborate & co-create) >> Still to decide on name of the company

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas
Karanpreet Singh Sidana
Co-Founder & Director at Incinque Business Solutions
Chandigarh , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Karanpreet is someone who is open to new learning and ideas, a risk-taker and likes taking responsibilities and accountability for actions. He is currently working on providing customer and sales support to the client partners to improve their ROI. He would love to meet like-minded personnel, experts of the domain and investors.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Pavan Upadhyay
CEO & Founder at Richtree Consultancy Services
Hyderabad , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Pavan is a software developer & IT consultant for small and medium-sized enterprises, on a mission to provide cost-effective and result oriented digital sales, marketing and business solutions for growing businesses. He is currently helping small businesses have great online presence and assisting them to use digital technologies to grow their business. He would love to meet visionary people with some purpose in life and investors.

Objectives

Meet interesting people
Arun Narayanaswamy
Co-Founder at SmartHub.ai
Bangalore , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Arun is a technologist who builds products and solves enterprise problems. I am currently working on leveraging IoT & Edge to make enterprises scale. I would love to meet investors, advisors and customers.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Popular Founders
Popular B2B Services