Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sumit is a professional in the M&A, restructuring and turnaround space. I am currently working on a platform in the distressed real estate space.

Objectives

Raise Funding Want to invest in a startup Hire Talent
Chandan Arora
CFO: Independent Management Advisor at https://www.chandan-arora.com/
Bangalore , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Chandan is a finance enthusiast and turnaround strategist with more than 20 years of experience spanning APAC, ME & India regions across the Retail, FMCG, Oil & Gas, BFSI and Telecom. He has sound knowledge and expertise in finance, M&A, Risk Management, FP&A, Fund Raising, Business partnership. https://www.chandan-arora.com/

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas
Vipin Agarwal
Former President at Raymond
Delhi , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Vipin is a business leader with experience in large multi conglomerate companies and adapts in handling top management challenges of managing profitability, growth plans and risk management. He is currently working on reviving distressed assets.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Want to invest in a startup
Rangaraj Komandur
President - Finance and Group CFO at Himatsingka Seide
Bangalore , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rangaraj is an experienced finance professional with all rounded experience in all aspects of finance and accounting. I am currently helping startups scale up and manage their finance domain. I would love to meet interesting professionals and start up corporate, whom I can help with my experience.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Santhosh V
CEO at Scholfe
Hyderabad , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Santhosh is a passionate entrepreneur and founder of an impact-tech company. He has over 12 years of experience. He is skilled in sales, team management, strategy, portfolio management and retail banking.

Objectives

Raise Funding Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas
Kushal Lodha
Investment Team at Aditya Birla Ventures
Delhi , India

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Kushal Lodha is a qualified Chartered Accountant. He was working in the investment team at Aditya Birla Ventures, the venture capital arm of Aditya Birla Group. He has cleared all levels of CFA and is an ACCA affiliate. His diversified portfolio of proven consistency, excellence, hard work and ever learning attitude distinguishes him from others. He is strategic minded, result oriented, structured individual with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a passion for investing and financial markets.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Hire Talent
Samit Guha
Chief Finance and Technology Officer (CFTO) at MMTC-PAMP India
Gurgaon , India

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Samit is a seasoned chartered and cost accountant, finance professional with 27 years of experience in leadership roles in various industries like consumer goods, telecom, hospitality, retail, real estate, metals and mining. He is currently working on a disinvestment project with "MMTC-PAMP India" as the Chief Finance and Technology Officer (CFTO).

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Hire Talent
Prashant Dokania
Finance Director at Bata Shoe Kenya
Jaipur , India

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Prashant is a seasoned finance and strategy professional within the FMCG space with 20+ years of overall experience and the last 10 years as a CFO for international businesses in multiple geographies and industries. He is currently working on fintech solutions.

Objectives

Piyush Gupta
Founder & CEO at Polytrade
Dubai , UAE
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Piyush is a seasoned trade finance professional, blockchain enthusiast, angel Investor. My 8 years as MD and Founder of Riqueza Capital Group, I have grown both in a personal and professional capacity. I am currently channelling my energies in creating a new age platform on blockchain to tap into crypto liquidity pool to fill the large trade finance gap.

Objectives

Raise Funding Want to invest in a startup Hire Talent
Mitesh Popat
CFO at Citi Global Equities
New York , USA
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Mitesh is a finance professional with experience in three continents. I am currently working on many ideas to potentially execute in the future.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Deepak Shakti
Business Finance & Strategy at Byju's
Bangalore , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Deepak is an Engineer from IIT Roorkee and an MBA graduate from IIM Lucknow. He likes to solve business problems, follows markets to explore new investment opportunities and want to actively know about digital transformation happening across industries. He likes to work on building excel models to track relevant KPIs and take strategic initiatives to improve business performance for the company. He likes to meet Business leaders across industries.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people Raise Funding
Prashant Purohit
Director - Private Equity at JM Financial
Mumbai , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Prashant is a finance professional with tertiary qualification in accountancy, commerce, finance & investments. He is currently heading private equity at JM Financial, one of India’s prominent integrated financial services group. He would love to meet interesting people.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Dinesh Jain
Independent Director at Bharat Wire Ropes
Gurgaon , India

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Dinesh is a finance professional. I am currently working as an independent director where I advise the board and management on corporate governance and growth strategy. I would love to meet founders.

Objectives

Deepak Singhal
Managing Director and CEO at Silver Circle
Noida , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Deepak is a strategist and finance professional. He is building Silver Circle, a niche strategic advisory firm, providing diagnostic and implementation activities for business growth and restructuring, through medium to long-term engagement at the top management level. He would love to meet entrepreneurs looking for his skills.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Lalit Pruthi
Head of Finance at Nykka
Delhi , India

Meetings

Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings

Want to Meet

Endorsements
Lalit is a highly accomplished, result driven finance executive with over 20 years of experience in finance operations. He holds demonstrated ability to partner business to drive profitable growth.

Objectives

Amit Mangal
Chief Financial Officer at SigTuple
Bangalore , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Amit is a finance professional with more 20 years of experience. His key areas of expertise includes fund raising via debt, private equity, strategy development, implementation and alignment, financial reporting and stakeholder relations management.

Objectives

Raise Funding Want to invest in a startup
Aman Kumar
CFO at ePayLater
Mumbai , India
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Aman is a senior finance professional with expertise and a background in alternative investments, corporate finance and portfolio management. He has experience and a set of proficiencies including business incubation, due diligence, financial modelling, business strategy formulation & implementation and more. He is currently working in the fintech space.

Objectives

Hire Talent
Sanjeev Kumar
Founder at Xpertiz Systems
Bangalore , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sanjeev is a senior finance professional who has worked as CFO with large MNCs. He is currently working on a new startup in the B2B space. He has expertise in heading investment banking and debt resolution in infrastructure sectors.

Objectives

Hire Talent
Rohit Chadha
Tax Director India at Barclays Bank
Mumbai , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rohit is a strategic tax and finance leader. He is a high-impact strategic finance and tax leader, bringing to the table nearly 23 years of progressive professional journey and a record of contributing to established, high-growth and nascent businesses. He is currently working on preventing and resolving tax litigation.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Want to invest in a startup
Kavita Patil
AVP Business Finance at Nykaa
Mumbai , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Kavita is an experienced chartered accountant with over 12 years of experience. She is currently working on strategic planning and implementation to attain growth and profitability targets.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people Want to invest in a startup

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Popular Finance Experts
Popular Fashion & Beauty