50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
CFO with over two decades experience in handling full spectrum of business and commercial finance. Currently leading finance at Wipro consumer care for it’s International business. An active early stage investor, I am equally at ease with early stage founders as I am with senior professionals.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas Want to invest in a startup
Gopal Mishra
COO and CFO at Fabindia
Hyderabad , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Gopal is an accomplished senior executive, currently heading the overall operations and finance vertical of an Indian chain store retailing garments, furnishings, fabrics and ethnic products handmade by craftspeople across rural India. His areas of expertise include strategic financial planning and business strategy.

Objectives

Shivam Arora
Investments at Klub
Bangalore , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Investments at Klub. Previously, investment analyst at Ankur Capital.

Objectives

Hire Talent Want to invest in a startup
Nitin Jajodia
Chief Financial Officer at Rubicon Research
Mumbai , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Nitin is an experienced business leader in the consumer goods industry with an unique experience of working with tech start-up, Indian FMCG and multi-national company. He is currently heading finance of a well known pharmaceutical company.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people
Chandan Arora
CFO: Independent Management Advisor at https://www.chandan-arora.com/
Bangalore , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Chandan is a finance enthusiast and turnaround strategist with more than 20 years of experience spanning APAC, ME & India regions across the Retail, FMCG, Oil & Gas, BFSI and Telecom. He has sound knowledge and expertise in finance, M&A, Risk Management, FP&A, Fund Raising, Business partnership. https://www.chandan-arora.com/

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas
Anupam Jain
CFO - Supply at Reckitt Benckiser
London , UK

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Anupam is an experienced CFO with experiences across multiple sectors, companies and countries. He excels in analytics, business acumen and is adept at turnarounds, scaling up businesses. He is currently working on FMCG space as a Global CFO for supply chain finance.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas
Faisal Khan
Senior Vice-president and Business Head at Netconnect Global
Bangalore , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Faisal is a senior level business executive with expertise in operational risk management and workforce strategy. He is currently working on products and services that not only satisfy the customers but make the customers demonstrably more successful in what they do.

Objectives

Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas
Aditya Agarwal
Finance Head at Uber South Asia
Bangalore , India
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
A Chartered Accountant by qualification, Aditya is a finance professional in the consumer internet industry with expertise in Strategy and Business Finance. After stints in companies like Amazon & Swiggy, he is currently heading the Strategic Finance function for Uber India.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas Want to invest in a startup
Devank Shukla
Director Risk Management at TGI
Nagpur , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Devank is a seasoned finance professional with considerable experience in the domain. He is currently looking after the mentioned domain in his company. He would love to explore better career opportunities and meet like-minded professionals.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people Raise Funding Brainstorm Ideas
Ashwin Balakrishna
Sr. Product Manager at Apple Pay
London , UK
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Ashwin is a passionate advocate of technology-enabled solutions for users of financial service products both B2C and B2B. I am currently helping apple fulfil its payments and financial service offerings. I would love to meet fellow product managers, leaders from the financial services industry and executives from the management consulting industry.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Chandan Khaitan
CDO and Head of eCommerce & Strategy (SVP - eCommerce Technology Digital and Strategy) at Walmart
Gurgaon , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Chandan is an accomplished FMCG/retail professional and an investor. I am currently helping grow a medium size business in a very promising field. I would love to meet anyone who wants to share thoughts on making an idea operational on ground or expand an already operational idea further. He is also looking for the investment opportunities.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Jatin Luthra
Finance Director at Oxford University Press
Delhi , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Jatin is a finance and general management enthusiast who is keen to help businesses grow. I am currently exploring ideas for a 2nd innings post a hectic corporate life. I would love to meet entrepreneurs and investors who could use my experience.

Objectives

Meet interesting people
Neeraj Goel
Director at SMR Shoppe
Gurgaon , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Neeraj is a seasoned finance professional with rich experience working in the manufacturing and servicing sectors. He is currently involved with a well-reputed manufacturing company and is responsible for India & overseas operations in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia.

Objectives

Raise Funding Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas
Ajay Shanker
CFO - VP Finance & Head at Schneider Electric
Bangalore , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Ajay is a seasoned finance professional with vast experience in various industries working with Indian and MNCs. I am currently working for an energy management company.

Objectives

Raise Funding Brainstorm Ideas
Raj Lal
National Credit Manager at Indusind Bank
Delhi , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Raj is a finance professional with 22 years of experience in credit analysis, credit proposal evaluation, risk management in home loans, mortgage loans, project finance and SME lending. I am currently working on underwriting and risk management for a banking company.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas
Babli Kar
Senior Director at HARMAN International
Los Angeles , USA

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Babli is a seasoned and dynamic finance professional with 14 years of experience across a broad spectrum of industries ranging from manufacturing to consumer electronics. His expertise includes formulating business strategies and setting up new operations. He is currently handling the global finances of a consumer electronics company.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup
Mitesh Popat
CFO at Citi Global Equities
New York , USA
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Mitesh is a finance professional with experience in three continents. I am currently working on many ideas to potentially execute in the future.

Objectives

Yogesh Sodhani
Executive Director at Sanctum Wealth
Bangalore , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Yogesh is a finance professional who has more than 2 decades of experience. He is an expert at working in private banking, treasury management, funding, corporate finance and capital markets. He has had the opportunity to be in leadership positions over the years which has given him exposure to managing teams, influencing decisions, and being a part of the strategy, planning, process improvements and change management.

Objectives

Deepak Lohana
Partner at Wealth Up
Bangalore , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Deepak is a finance executive with a keen interest in developing and growing a business. I am currently working on a new opportunity of raising financial planning awareness.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup
Prashant Sharma
Ex AVP / Consultant at Ex Lenskart / Setting Up Operations of Startups
Gurgaon , India
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Prashant is a chartered accountant with 28 years of experience. He is skilled in finance, accounting, financial analysis, financial reporting and strategic financial planning. He is currently working on a retail chain and setting up operations for startups.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Popular Finance Experts
Popular Consumer Goods/CPG