Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Mahesh is the founder at Bijak.in, a B2B marketplace for suppliers and buyers across India’s agri value chain. He has great skills in group dynamics, financial modeling, start-ups, social impact evaluation and investment strategies. He is currently working on agritech.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Hire Talent
Nitin Jajodia
Chief Financial Officer at Rubicon Research
Mumbai , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Nitin is an experienced business leader in the consumer goods industry with an unique experience of working with tech start-up, Indian FMCG and multi-national company. He is currently heading finance of a well known pharmaceutical company.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people
Abhishek Agarwal
CFO & Director at Syngenta
Pune , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Abhishek is a CXO with 15+ years of experience in the agritech industry. I would love to meet CXOs from agritech and fintech companies.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Abhishek Gupta
Risk Manager at Olam International
Singapore , Singapore
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Abhishek is a finance professional. He is currently working on building a better risk infrastructure. Hd would love to meet interesting people.More about Abhishek: He is a fitness enthusiast.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people
Anish Jhaveri
Chief Financial Officer at Spykar Lifestyles
Mumbai , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Anish is a passionate finance professional who helps to grow businesses and an active investor. I am helping companies with their growth plans and cost optimization. I would love to meet founders who have strong business ideas and looking for help in professionalizing their setup and expanding their operations. I would also like to meet other investors and finance professionals.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas
Rajib Mukhopadhyay
CFO at Indofil Industries
Mumbai , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rajib is a finance leader with almost 2 decades of experience of handling financial activities. He is skilled in business planning, financial planning and analysis, deal evaluation and negotiation. He is currently working on digitizing the finance function. He would love to meet CFOs and CEOs of other organizations.

Objectives

Meet interesting people
Paras Bafna
CFO at Tynor Orthotics
Gurgaon , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Paras is a seasoned finance professional working in India's largest manufacturer and exporter of orthopedic and fracture aids. I am currently working on driving finance automation.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas
Satish Kottakota
CFO at Spandana Sphoorty Financial
Hyderabad , India
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Satish is a finance leader across fintech, healthtech, healthcare and fInancial services space. He is currently working in the fintech and healhtech domain.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup
Summeer Bajpai
Startup Coach, Investments at Unicorn Nest
Delhi , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Summeer is a startup coach active in mentorship & funding, active in leading business growth & strategy expert. He is an expert deal maker and investment advisor. He is currently working on supporting startups with mentorship and funding.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup
Kaushal Kumar Verma
CFO at MK Agrotech
Bangalore , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Kaushal is an experienced finance professional with 25 years of professional experience and wide ranging experience in financial management and control, accounting, MIS reporting, taxation and initial public offering. He is currently working for a prominent food and beverage company.

Objectives

Explore Career Opportunities Raise Funding Hire Talent

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Shanky Jalan
Head of Finance at ECOM Trading
Lagos , Nigeria

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Shanky is an accomplished finance professional with good experience across various industries. I am currently working on several new businesses in the agric value chain and commodity markets.

Objectives

Sharad Bhatt
Chief Financial Officer at EOL Stocks
Chandigarh , India

Meetings

Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings

Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sharad is an experienced management professional for growth stage startups. He is currently working on two startups in B2B mobile space and D2C organic farming Inputs space.

Objectives

Raise Funding Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas
Swandip Dutt
Process, Transformation Leader at Wells Fargo
Charlotte , USA

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Swandip is a finance and operations professional with extensive experience leading process, compliance and technology teams, improving effectiveness and efficiency, and driving change through complex global organizations.

Objectives

Meet interesting people
Manpreet Kaur
Founder at Vivantaa Capital
Mumbai , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Manpreet is a supply chain and trade finance professional with over two decades of experience in global distribution and origination access and the founder of an award winning start up. I am currently working on my fintech startup - digitilizing trade finance.

Objectives

Hire Talent Meet interesting people
Prashant Dashpute
Assistant Manager at Wipro
Pune , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Prashant is a financial professional. He is currently working on FNA Assistant Manager in Wipro. He is a skilled financial analyst, team manager, and process improver.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Pankaj Jain
COO at Visiotech advisors
Jaipur , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Pankaj is a seasoned financial expert for large experience in various industries. I am currently working on supporting the startups by mentoring them. Would love to meet investors.

Objectives

Sourabh Nolkha
VP Finance at Itilite Technologies
Bangalore , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sourabh is a finance professional, a believer in applied learning and a problem solver. I am currently building a scalable finance-operations system. I would love to meet founders, solving problems for Indian market and building non-linear growth engines with sound business economics.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Want to invest in a startup
Jitin Sadana
Company Secretary at Dhanuka Agritech
Delhi , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Jitin is a corporate professional, having rich experience in capital market activities, fund raising and compliances. I am currently working on acquisition and compliance of Dhanuka Group, a leading player in the agri-inputs sector in India. I would love to meet like minded people.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Ajay Desai
Co-founder at Saakav Finserv
Mumbai , India
5+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
5+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Ajay is a banking professional with 23 years of extensive and proven experience in the domain. He is currently catalyzing finance to the missing middle segment. (Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/ajayratnagiri) He would love to meet founders, management professionals and other interesting people.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Popular Finance Experts
Popular Agritech