Member Board of Directors at Hansa Cequity
Bangalore , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Shivaprasad is an accomplished business manager, a startup mentor, early-stage investor, business consultant, and former banker. He is currently working on e-commerce, martech, and analytics firm engagements. He would love to meet founders.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Want to invest in a startup
Navin Hemani
AVP at Zee Media
Gurgaon , India
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Navin is an investment professional working for one of the largest media conglomerate in India looking for interesting high growth businesses with solid founders across FinTech, D2C, Gaming, HealthTech and EdTech businesses

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup
Dhanesh Chopda
Chief Financial Officer at Merkle
Pune , India
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Dhanesh is a proven CFO with experience in fund raising, mergers & acquisitions and IPO. Dhanesh is looking to mentor / invest in early stage ideas & help scale Companies from 0-1.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Want to invest in a startup
Rajib Mukhopadhyay
CFO at Indofil Industries
Mumbai , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rajib is a finance leader with almost 2 decades of experience of handling financial activities. He is skilled in business planning, financial planning and analysis, deal evaluation and negotiation. He is currently working on digitizing the finance function. He would love to meet CFOs and CEOs of other organizations.

Objectives

Meet interesting people
Varun Athi
Chief Financial Officer at Lumar
New York , USA
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Varun is a finance and operations professional with business building, financial modelling and analytical skills. He is responsible for lean and high-performance finance and operations teams to aid business transformation and acceleration of growth across Fortune 500 firms.

Objectives

Abhinav Adlakha
Associate Investments at Inflection Point Ventures
Gurgaon , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Abhinav is an investment professional and an angel investor with a demonstrated history of working across finance, consulting and recovery auditing industries. He is currently working on evaluating startups for investments at IPV.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas
Adit Mittal
Associate Product Manager at Flipkart
Bangalore , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Adit is a serial entrepreneur and a startup enthusiast. He co-founded a content marketplace platform to connect businesses with creative professionals. He holds expertise in financial operations. He is currently managing product development for an e-commerce company.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas
Nikhil Singh
Chief Manager at Airtel Payments Bank
Delhi , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Nikhil is currently working as a senior consultant at EXL service, where he looks into the customer acquisition and growth strategies for the consumer lending client based out of the US. He is currently managing infrastructure and applications.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Manosh Mukherjee
CFO and Executive Director at Weber Shandwick
Kolkata , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Manosh is a senior finance professional. He is currently the CFO and executive director of Weber Shandwick. He would love to meet investors and management professionals.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Want to invest in a startup
Piyush Mathur
Founder at The Ambition Factory
Delhi , India
5+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
5+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
I am an ex-VC and a more recently an entrepreneur. After successful exit of my last business, I am itching to get going all over again. Would love to meet a co-founder- a digital native who is motivated to apply his/ her Product Management/ Full Stack Dev skills in a purpose-driven venture and will benefit from my complementary skills and experience. Learn more about me here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/piyush-mathur-373125/?originalSubdomain=in

Objectives

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Prashant Vatsa
Ex-Managing Director at State Street
Bangalore , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Prashant is a finance professional with over 2 decades of experience in finance / operations shared service industry. He is well versed with financial control, governance, management reporting, treasury reporting and finance systems across service delivery and transformational roles.

Objectives

Saurabh Singhavi
Director and COO at Alsisar Impact
Mumbai , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Strategic & Transaction Advisory | Structuring Advisory | Mentoring | Angel Investor (Social Enterprises)

Objectives

Explore Career Opportunities Brainstorm Ideas
Raghav Jalan
Investment Associate at August One
Varanasi , India

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Raghav is an investment associate working at a renowned investment management firm. He is a seasoned professional having hands-on experience in financial accounting and audit.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas
Ankoor Choudharri
CEO at Concept BIU
Mumbai , India

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Ankoor is an experienced CEO with a demonstrated history of working in media measurement and communications industry. He is skilled in business development, business strategy, valuation, due diligence and corporate finance. He is currently working on setting up and promoting his PR and digital media practice firm.

Objectives

Vikram Duggal
Chief Risk Officer at Vance
Bangalore , India
5+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
5+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Vikram is a result driven and well organized professional with 20+ years of experience in the BFSI sector spanning across diverse roles and regions in areas such as credit risk management, analytics, relationship management and operations. He has demonstrated leadership roles in building teams supporting risk analytics across multiple geographies - US, Latin America & Asia Pacific. He is currently working on idea stage start up into revenue based financing for SaaS companies and D2C brands as a CRO ideating, developing and executing risk policies and frameworks.

Objectives

Sanjeev Kumar
Founder at Xpertiz Systems
Bangalore , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sanjeev is a senior finance professional who has worked as CFO with large MNCs. He is currently working on a new startup in the B2B space. He has expertise in heading investment banking and debt resolution in infrastructure sectors.

Objectives

Hire Talent
Satyabrata Das
Angel Investor and Startup Advisor at India Accelerator & Finvantra
Delhi , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Satyabrata is finance professional, a startup advisor and an angel investor. I am currently working on multiple startups.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Raise Funding Want to invest in a startup
Pranshu Dwivedi
Executive Director at Goldman Sachs
Hong Kong , Hong Kong
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Pranshu is a finance professional with a deep interest in new businesses, looking to solve an existing problem in an innovative way. I am currently working on multiple things and looking for investment opportunities. I would love to meet founders and investors.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas Want to invest in a startup
Rachita Nangia
Lead, Portfolio Management at HT Media Ventures
Delhi , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rachita is enthusiastic about investing in startups. I am currently managing the equity and real estate portfolio at HT Media Ventures. I would love to meet founders or investors of startups.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup
Amit Pahuja
Director - ERC at Genpact Enterprise Risk Consulting
Delhi , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Amit is a finance professional with an objective view and a long-term vision. I am currently working on advising Fortune 50 global companies on their enterprise risk management strategies and governance frameworks. I would love to meet people who can educate me and also who can leverage my experience and knowledge.

Objectives

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Popular Finance Experts
Popular Advertising/Digital Marketing