Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Dr. Pravin is an astute clinician, global speaker, academician, innovator and inventor. He is the 1st Indian orthodontist to develop CAD and CAM lingual orthodontic system with variable digital features and it is used globally. He has 18 years of experience in clinical and digital orthodontics.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas
Madhu Gautam
Regional Sales Director- Sales & BD at Hovione
Mumbai , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Madhu is a business development professional with 24 years of techno-commercial and multi-cultural experience in the global pharma industry. She is currently helping in drug discovery, R&D, project management and pharmaceutics. She would love to meet like-minded professionals.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Soumik Kalita
Founder and CEO at FamPhy
Gurgaon , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Soumik is a healthcare professional with 25 years of experience in nearly all aspects of health care. He was a founder of the 1st chain of family practice clinics in urban India. His aim is to create the largest primary care network for urban India.

Objectives

Raise Funding Meet interesting people Hire Talent
Shubhadeep D Sinha
Senior Vice President at Hetero
Hyderabad , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Shubhadeep is a physician with expertise in pharmaceutical clinical research, regulatory and medical affairs. I am currently working in a pharma company. I would love to meet startup experts and VCs in pharmaceutical and healthcare domain.

Objectives

Raise Funding Meet interesting people
Ilankumaran Kaliamoorthy
CEO at Rela Hospital
Chennai , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Ilankumaran is a renowned liver anesthetist, Intensivist, and CEO. He is results-orientated professional with experience in leading high-performance teams and successfully increasing efficiency and productivity whilst reducing costs and inefficiencies.

Objectives

Raise Funding Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas
Rajesh Singh
Managing Director at Infinte Management Advisory Service
Delhi , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rajesh is a public health advisor with more than 25 years of progressive experience. I am currently working on TB, HIV and covid remedies.

Objectives

Meet interesting people
Rajan Arora
Asst. Director at State Govt.
Delhi , India
Meetings

Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings

Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rajan is a health management professional, having expertise in infectious diseases, healthcare and healthcare information technology. I am currently working on an externally aided project.

Objectives

Swapnil Khot
Managing Director at Deloitte
Delhi , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Swapnil is a physician with 21 years in the industry with experience across pharma and healthcare. I am currently working on a new idea around healthcare transformation through patient-reported outcomes.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Raise Funding
Dr. Swapneswar Sahu
Ex-GM, Operations and Business Development at Camomile Healthcare Ventures
Hyderabad , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Dr. Swapneswar is a medical doctor looking forward to starting up in the healthcare space. I am currently working on helping senior citizens build meaningful connections that foster mental wellness and happiness. I would love to meet founders, co-founders, advisors, investors, and authors.

Objectives

Rakesh Bhasin
Head R&D (Formulations ) at Biocon Pharma
Bangalore , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Dr. Rakesh is a senior technical advisor in different pharmaceutical technologies. I am currently working for Biocon R&D. I would love to meet professionals having business exposure in pharmaceutical domain for export market.

Objectives

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Dr. Tapan Shah
Managing Partner & Chief Strategy Officer at CQ Venture
Gurgaon , India
5+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
5+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Dr. Tapan is a physician. I am currently working on business transformation, innovation, execution, insights, business intelligence, strategy based on analytical data stories. predominantly in the entire healthcare ecosystem. I would love to meet AI founders, CEO, founders, country heads in healthcare and health IT.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Raise Funding
Amitkumar Talele
Healthcare Management Consultant at Healthcare/ Hospitals
Mumbai , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Amitkumar is a healthcare management consultant who likes to reimagine various aspects of care delivery and help providers improve performance. I am currently helping clients set up healthcare infrastructure and improve performance. I would love to meet founders of healthcare delivery-related startups.

Objectives

Dr. Prasanna Kumar
Associate Vice President at MedGenome
Bangalore , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Dr. Prasanna is a clinician and a management professional, interested in healthcare enterprises to improve individual outcomes. I am developing collaborations with hospitals and researchers in establishing genomics research of mutual interest. I would love to meet investors, operations and management professionals from the healthcare domain.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people Raise Funding
Munish Kaushik
Head Medical Assessment PV at Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
Delhi , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Munish is a medical doctor in pharmaceutical space with expertise in medical writing, clinical development, pharmacovigilance and medicines. He is currently heading medical assessment at an integrated pharmaceutical company. He would love to meet technologists.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Dr. Nilesh Patel
Head -CT Clinical PK and MW at Panexcell Clinical Lab Pvt. Ltd.
Vadodara , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Dr. Nilesh is an expert in the clinical research field. He is providing consultancy in clinical research field. He has more than a decade of experience in setting up the clinical research organization and medical advisor for clinical research projects. He would love to meet pharmaceutical companies or CROs looking for expertise in the clinical research field for their setup or project.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas
Popular Doctors
Popular Healthcare/Pharma