Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
A TEDx speaker and ICOBench expert, Jason is an entrepreneur, blockchain speaker and crypto analyst. He has served as an advisor to various international blockchain firms, political parties and state governments. He has been conferred with the Karmaveer Chakra, a United Nations global civilian award for his work promoting social and financial inclusion through blockchain technology.As a teenager, he founded the internet portal, ZeoCities.com, non-profit LDKids.org and wrote for CHIP Magazine. He has also been a technology columnist and went on to found multiple award winning companies in the IOT/Blockchain space. He now leads TokenJay.TV, a blockchain/cryptocurrency focused media outlet.He would love to meet people in fintech.

Objectives

Meet interesting people
Vipul Singhal
Head at TUPL
Mumbai , India
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Vipul is a tech-savvy individual and a thought leader. Currently, I am working on assisting my company in establishing a robust foundation for building a scalable analytics portfolio to drive monetization & decision insights. I am enthusiastic about connecting with innovative founders who have compelling ideas.

Objectives

Hire Talent Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas Want to invest in a startup
Abhiraj Hinge
Investor at Sequoia Capital
Bangalore , India

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Abhiraj is a growth-stage investor working at a venture capital and private equity principals company. He is skilled in machine learning, Python, deep learning, creative writing, sponsorship marketing. He is currently working on finding interesting tech-driven startups and startup ideas.

Objectives

Raise Funding Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas
Himanshu Khurana
Director at LinkedIn
San Francisco , USA
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Himanshu is a seasoned tech leader with an entrepreneurial mindset. He has led highly performing teams to build v1 products. He is presently handling the engineering and technology objectives of a leading networking platform.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Sameer Dhanrajani
CEO at AIQRATE Advisory and Consulting
Bangalore , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sameer is AI & analytics business builder, consultant & advisor for enterprises, startups, PE/VC firms & platform ventures. I am currently working on building AI-led strategy models 7 frameworks for enterprises & startups for transformation, competitive advantage, and differentiation.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas
Sumit Borar
ML and Engineering at Google Pay
Bangalore , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sumit is a technology leader with experience in e-commerce, ads and fintech space. I lead ML and data engineering for Google Pay.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people
Anurag Halder
Associate Director: Data Science at ZEE5
Mumbai , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Anurag is an associate director. I am currently helping my company to convert business goals to quantitative expressions that can be answered using data science and big data modeling. I would like to meet technology professionals.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Nitin Gupta
Head of Technology and Products at India Today Group
Gurgaon , India
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Nitin is a technology professional with keen interest in startups and building some exciting new tech products in his current role. Currently I am building my startup at the Intersection of Tech and Interiors and another around e-commerce in home decor space. In my past role, I was working on different digital first products across categories as a diversification strategy for the India Today Group. I would love to meet Founders to understand what they are working on and possibly work as a fractional CTO with them. Also looking for people who are willing to join as co-Founders or join the founding team of my startup or people who can generally advise or consult on my startup.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people Raise Funding Hire Talent
Gagan Agrawal
CEO at PE
Gurgaon , India
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Gagan is a rocket scientist and satellite finance expert. He is building a composite mass-market electric car that shatters all price-to-range records. He would love to meet tech experts and investors building electric vehicles and satellites technology.

Objectives

Debdoot Mukherjee
VP at AI
Bangalore , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Debdoot is a seasoned AI leader. I would love to meet technologists.

Objectives

Hire Talent Meet interesting people

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Vinay Rajagopal
Chief Architect at IBM
Bangalore , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Vinay is a tech professional with demonstrated history of working for over 20 years. He holds expertise in technology, delivery, practice and solutions across all verticals for digital and cloud transformation. He is also skilled in marketing, product carve-out and derivatives product management.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Explore Career Opportunities Raise Funding
Vivek Malhotra
Head M&A Services - Google Technology Lifecycle at Google
San Jose , USA
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Vivek is a technology infusion & acquisitions professional. He has a demonstrated history of working in the semiconductors & software industry. He is a strong engineering design professional skilled in business process, embedded software, business process design, DevOps, IoT, ADAS, Big data and databases He is currently working on Metaverse monetization.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas
Varun Kumar
Senior Vice President, Engineering at Mastercard
Seattle , USA

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Varun is a tech professional. He has a demonstrated history of working with big enterprises as well as startups in several techs and business verticals.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Hire Talent
Satish Verma
Senior Software Engineer at Apple
Singapore , Singapore
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Satish is a data science and software engineering professional. I am currently working on search/ranking and data engineering.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup
Aparana Gupta
Analytics and Data Science Leader at Microsoft
Bangalore , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Aparana is a data science and analytics professional with skills in AI and analytics. She is currently working on data engineering services.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas
Raja Appachi
Founder and CEO at DoWhistle.com
San Francisco , USA
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Raja is an IT engineer turned into an entrepreneur. He is the Founder and CEO of OneWhistle Inc, and founder of DoWhistle, where businesses finds customers on the move, and vice versa. He is currently working on his ventures.

Objectives

Raise Funding Meet interesting people
Sachin Kumar
CTO | Google Developer Expert at TupeloLife
Doha , Qatar

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sachin is a google developer expert and startups accelerator mentor. He is currently working on health tech.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas Want to invest in a startup
Sourabh Rohilla
Software Engineer at Facebook
London , UK
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sourabh is a software engineer and data scientist. I am currently working at Facebook.

Objectives

Mohit Bhatnagar
Senior software Engineer at Google
Delhi , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Mohit is a software engineer looking to personalize web interactions across the globe. I am currently working on personalization at Google.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people Want to invest in a startup
Karthik Shanmugasundaram
Senior Engineering Manager at Linkedin Corporation
San Francisco , USA
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Karthik is 17+ years experienced software professional, having led large teams up to 217 members in startups to large software companies. He is leading full stack, AI, DS, and infra teams of "Linkedin Learning" product in Linkedin. He is interested in sharing his experience with other and also open to learn their experiences. Especially, interested in providing free mentorship to startups.

Objectives

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Popular Data Scientists
Popular Media