Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sachin is a tech professional having proficiency in machine learning. He has built many large-scale machine learning and big data system for Amazon

Objectives

Vipul Singhal
Head at TUPL
Mumbai , India
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Vipul is a tech-savvy individual and a thought leader. Currently, I am working on assisting my company in establishing a robust foundation for building a scalable analytics portfolio to drive monetization & decision insights. I am enthusiastic about connecting with innovative founders who have compelling ideas.

Objectives

Hire Talent Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas Want to invest in a startup
Pawan Gupta
Senior Director Pricing and Promotions at Flipkart
Bangalore , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Pawan is an entrepreneur, technologist and product manager who enjoys a role which blend these skills toward strategic product planning, hiring and building motivated teams, working towards creating innovative products. I am currently hiring senior product managers at Flipkart. I would love to raise funds.

Objectives

Raise Funding
Pranav Saxena
VP Product and Engineering at Flipkart
Bangalore , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Pranav is currently working on next-generation consumer experience design, AI and robotics led autonomous service delivery, health tech or agri tech and social commerce. He is a passionate product leader and technologist who loves solving complex challenges to make a difference. His areas of interest lie in building or hiring a high-performance team, strategy and roadmap and launching innovation faster. He enjoys mentoring start-ups and has been a board member of multiple start-ups and would love to meet founders from new-age companies AI, health tech, robotics, social commerce, agri-tech and more.

Objectives

Hire Talent Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Mathangi Sri
Head of Data - GoFood | Top 10 Data Scientists in India | 20 Patents | Top 100 women in India recogized by INBA at Gojek
Bangalore , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Mathangi has proven track record in building world-class data sciences solutions and teams. She has worked across large organizations and start-ups and has published more than 20 global patents in data sciences with 10 global patent grants. She is adept across machine learning, NLP technologies & tools.

Objectives

Hire Talent Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people
Maneesh Agrawal
Head of Cloud Engineering, Site Reliability and Security at BYJU's
Bangalore , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Maneesh has over 22 years of experience in driving strategic technology growth and operational excellence. He is competitive, smart, passionate, knowledgeable, business-minded, technical, process driven, persuasive, and able to achieve results others believed to be impossible. He has experience in building and leading a world-class technology organization.

Objectives

Explore Career Opportunities Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas
Bhanu Dhanaraj
VP Engineering and Strategy at Walmart Labs
Bangalore , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Bhanu is a senior technology and product leader, working in consumer internet and supply chain space. She is presently heading the core engineering services of a tech powerhouse that innovates for the world’s largest retailer.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Want to invest in a startup Raise Funding
Abhiraj Hinge
Investor at Sequoia Capital
Bangalore , India

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Abhiraj is a growth-stage investor working at a venture capital and private equity principals company. He is skilled in machine learning, Python, deep learning, creative writing, sponsorship marketing. He is currently working on finding interesting tech-driven startups and startup ideas.

Objectives

Raise Funding Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas
Himanshu Khurana
Director at LinkedIn
San Francisco , USA
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Himanshu is a seasoned tech leader with an entrepreneurial mindset. He has led highly performing teams to build v1 products. He is presently handling the engineering and technology objectives of a leading networking platform.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Prateek Dwivedi
Vice President and Head of Technology Analytics at Wells Fargo
Hyderabad , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Prateek is a strategic leader in data and analytics space with skills in product management. He is currently working on data strategy solutions.

Objectives

Hire Talent Meet interesting people

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Sumit Borar
ML and Engineering at Google Pay
Bangalore , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sumit is a technology leader with experience in e-commerce, ads and fintech space. I lead ML and data engineering for Google Pay.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people
Anurag Halder
Associate Director: Data Science at ZEE5
Mumbai , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Anurag is an associate director. I am currently helping my company to convert business goals to quantitative expressions that can be answered using data science and big data modeling. I would like to meet technology professionals.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Nitin Gupta
Head of Technology and Products at India Today Group
Gurgaon , India
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Nitin is a technology professional with keen interest in startups and building some exciting new tech products in his current role. I am currently working on different digital first products across categories as a diversification strategy for the India Today Group. I would love to meet senior tech leaders, founders of startups and those, looking out for founders.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people Raise Funding Hire Talent
Gagan Agrawal
CEO at PE
Gurgaon , India
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Gagan is a rocket scientist and satellite finance expert. He is building a composite mass-market electric car that shatters all price-to-range records. He would love to meet tech experts and investors building electric vehicles and satellites technology.

Objectives

Pradeep Singh
EVP at Info Edge
Noida , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Pradeep is a tech geek. I am currently working on technologies for recruitment. I would love to meet people with interesting ideas.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Vivek Narain
Product Owner at JustAnswer
Noida , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Vivek is a seasoned product guy who specializes in finding product-market fit. He has an extensive background in IoT. He is currently working on Chatbots, a professional service marketplace. He would love to meet people who want to startup in the space of chatbots or IoT.

Objectives

Saravanan Murugan
VP & Global Head - Data Analytics & Digital Products at Olam International
Chennai , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Saravanan is a tech leader with combination of data science. I am currently working on companies use data effectively and take data based decisions using AI. I would love to meet founders from AI tech companies with interesting solutions.

Objectives

Srivathsa D V
Chief Data Scientist at Finnovations
Bangalore , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Srivathsa is a hands on data scientist and data engineer. He is chief data scientist with KrazyBee, India's largest student credit platform, where college students can purchase anything online and pay back later via flexible monthly payments; where he is identifying risky customers who are not going to pay back the loans they disburse. He would love to meet data scientists who are working on similar problem statement.

Objectives

Nishu Goyal
CTO at Lido Learning
Mumbai , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Nishu is responsible for evolving Lido’s technology strategy and driving product innovation. He previously served as CTO for online healthcare start-up PharmEasy, where he played an integral role in building their tech platform from scratch.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Hire Talent Meet interesting people
Popular Data Scientists
Popular Consumer Internet