Founder Partner at Zend Advisors
Mumbai , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Cyrus is building multiple business initiatives. A former top executive at US private equity firm KKR & Co, Cyrus has also been the co-owner and CEO at Theobroma and was the man behind streamlining their operations, building efficiencies, growth and opening its doors to PE investors. Currently, he is building a Parsi (catering, cloud kitchens and condiments) food brand for domestic and export markets, an Indian food cloud kitchen brand and artisanal high end fashion accessories brand. He would love to meet founders of sales and marketing solutions companies.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas Raise Funding
Vipul Prakash
COO at Makemytrip
Delhi , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Vipul is an operations and marketing veteran with a proven track record of driving exceptional business performance across regional and global roles. He has more than 2 decades of experience under his sleeves in setting transformative growth agendas and nailing execution with significant experience in managing P&L. He has led large brands and has marked his expertise in growth.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas
Rathin Lahiri
Chief Digital and Business Development Officer at Mahindra Manulife Investment Managers
Mumbai , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rathin is a marketing professional who has extensive experience in cooperate branding and brand management. He has pioneered the establishment of consumer banking, retail coalition loyalty program and transformation of a small automobile company into a digital organization. He is currently building the consumer franchise for Mahindra Manulife.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people
Stefano Pelle
Founder and Director at SP Associates Management Consultants
Pune , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Stefano is a corporate professional and an active investor with experience across continents. I am currently helping companies developing business locally and internationally. I would love to meet interesting startup founders, top managers and shareholders in various industries.

Objectives

Meet interesting people
Abhishek Sharma
Co-Founder and CEO at CoffeeMug.ai
Delhi , India
50+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
5+
Endorsements
50+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
5+
Endorsements
"Sometimes the greatest adventure is simply a conversation.": Amadeus WolfeI believe the only way one can achieve meaningful results in life is by connecting with the right people at the right time. At least, that has been the secret mantra for me. I owe a lot of whatever little I have achieved in life to thousands of people I have crossed paths with within my life. Every life-long relationship started with a simple, casual, relaxed conversation (mostly over a cup of coffee!), and it got cemented over time, leading to some fantastic upshot for me.After spending more than two decades in the internet economy donning many hats, a process excellence guy, an entrepreneur, a business guy, an HR guy, I decided to do what drives me. I am super passionate about connecting people. Nothing gives me more happiness than connecting with the right people and helping them realize their dreams. CoffeeMug as a platform does that, at scale.CoffeeMug as a platform is nothing but my salute to all the chance meetings, casual conversations, over the coffee catchups with absolute strangers (at that time), leading to deeper, meaningful relationships."I was taken by the power that savoring a simple cup of coffee can have to connect people and create community" - Howard Schultz, Founder/[email protected] Coffee.

Objectives

Raise Funding Hire Talent Meet interesting people
Deepak Gulati
Senior Advisor at Circles.Life
Singapore , Singapore

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Deepak is a senior advisor. He is skilled in marketing and business development. He is currently working in the telecommunications industry.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Hire Talent Meet interesting people
Nitin Jajodia
Chief Financial Officer at Rubicon Research
Mumbai , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Nitin is an experienced business leader in the consumer goods industry with an unique experience of working with tech start-up, Indian FMCG and multi-national company. He is currently heading finance of a well known pharmaceutical company.

Objectives

Ashish Chanana
CEO at UNO Restaurants
Delhi , India
Meetings

Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings

Want to Meet

Endorsements
Ashish is an experienced professional with a demonstrated history of delivering results and turning around business outcomes in F&B retail. He has been the CEO of UNO restaurants and COO of Devyani International, an F&B firm. He would love to meet investors and management folks.

Objectives

Raise Funding Meet interesting people
Nishant Jain
Chief Business Officer at Bharatpe
Gurgaon , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Nishant is a passionate business leader. I am currently working on driving a hyper-growth agenda @BharatPe, a fintech startup (series C funding by Ribbit and Sequoia). I would love to meet people/founders having an ambition to build a legacy.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Want to invest in a startup
Soubir Bhatt
Chairman & CEO at V&E Holdings
Mumbai , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Soubir is an explorer. He is currently working on his company Venture & Explore Holdings (V&E), a hybrid business group.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Sunil Lulla
Founder & Chief Evangelist at The Linus Adventures
Mumbai , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sunil is a professional with extensive experience in media, consumer and internet domain. He is a veteran with more than four decades of experience in diverse fields. He has been involved in building brands and growing business, start-ups and turnarounds across; media, digital, music, advertising, audience measurement and the FMCG space. He is currently working on education, skills, social sector, consumer digital and technology.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Want to invest in a startup
Avinash Ruchandani
AVP Product at Zomato
Delhi , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Avinash is a product professional with wide experience in consumer internet, logistics and artificial intelligence. He is currently working on products in consumer and logistics space at Zomato.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Vamsi Krishna Yevvari
Marketing Head International Operation at Manipal Global
Bangalore , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Vamsi is a performance/product marketing professional in the edu-tech industry. I am currently working on international launches/expansions.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Want to invest in a startup
Manvir Singh Anand
Food Business Expert at TKG Ventures
Delhi , India
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Manvir is a food business expert, serial entrepreneur, TEDx speaker and bestselling author. His experience spans serving some of the most demanding palates across the world. He’s a strategic investor, consultant and mentor to multiple F&B ancillary start-ups and cloud kitchen brands in Delhi & Chennai, having a thorough understanding of the space. He is currently working on empowering 100k wantrepreneurs in the food business niche.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Siddharth Suri
General Manger and Business Head at Wings Group Nigeria
Gurgaon , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Siddharth is a technology enthusiast who loves to inspire, mentor and create value with demonstrated skills in business development, customer insight and market strategy. He is currently building a team that can take the business to the next level. He would love to meet founders, investors and people with new and interesting learnings to share.

Objectives

Abhishek Newatia
Vice President, Operations at Sattviko
Delhi , India
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Abhishek is leading the operations team at Sattviko. He specializes in data science and supply chain analytics. He would love to meet operations professionals.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Vikas Sunkad
Vice President Operations at Coca-Cola India
Bangalore , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Vikas is a rockstar of an operator, a geek on numbers, value chain, commercials and a team builder. He is leading operations for Coca Cola India. He has experience across multiple functions like supply chain, sales and distribution, market execution, P&L management, strategy and innovation, franchise leadership, to name a few. He is looking at the possibility of getting into the Edutech space to drive quality education to the grassroots. He would love to meet investors, computer programmers, animation content creators, storytellers. He is looking for interesting investment opportunities and would like to meet founders of promising start-ups.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Raise Funding
Hitesh K Arora
EVP & Business Head at Intellect Design Arena
Noida , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Hitesh is a global technology, digital transformation, operations and business leader in financial, manufacturing, retail and technology services domains. He has over two decades of experience across blue chip organizations: Yum Brands Inc, Max Life Insurance, Bank of America, Polaris Financial Technologies, NIIT Technologies, and Nucleus Software, across Emerging Markets and Asia Pacific.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Ankit Patel
CEO at The Belgian Waffle Co
Mumbai , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Ankit has been an investment professional, a founder and is currently working as CEO of the Belgian Waffle Co. He is a business leader with 15+ years of extensive cross functional experience across technology, consumer and financial services industry. With 200+ stores across 55+ Indian cities, the Belgian waffle franchise is the recipient of prestigious awards, including the Franchisor of the Year “Dessert Category” award and the “Asia Food Innovation Awards”.

Objectives

Raise Funding Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people Want to invest in a startup
Sreekumar Nair
Chief Marketing Officer And Business Unit Head at Brinton Pharmaceuticals
Pune , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sreekumar is an accomplished business leader with 3 decades of successful multi-dimensional experience working in multiple industries. He is presently heading the marketing vertical of one of the fastest growing pharmaceutical companies spreading its network worldwide.

Objectives

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Popular CXOs
Popular F&B