Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Deepak is a senior advisor. He is skilled in marketing and business development. He is currently working in the telecommunications industry.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Hire Talent Meet interesting people
Rishi Chawla
Vice President Corporate Affairs at Carlsberg Group
Gurgaon , India

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rishi is a senior corporate professional. He is skilled in public policy and management. He is currently working in the food and beverages industry.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas
Hemant Kumar Ruia
Finance Director - SCO Region at DP World
Gurgaon , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Hemant Kumar is passionate about yoga, photography and trekking. I am currently working on bots and AI. I would love to meet interesting people.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people
Sandeep Bhatnagar
Managing Director at Accenture Solutions, India
Gurgaon , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sandeep is a business leader with deep appreciation of leveraging technology for addressing business challenges. I am currently working on telco cloud, mobile edge computing and 5G. I would love to meet industry leaders and startup.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Bharatt Kailash Banka
Managing Partner at Bharatt K Banka LLP
Mumbai , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Bharatt is an active angel investor/ mentor and active advisor/ management consultant. He is helping an early-stage fund and an impact fund turbocharge their practice, raise & deploy funds (as an investment committee member and with sweat share in GP). He would love to meet founders of VC/ PE funds (established or setting-up) looking for advisory on VC/ PE experience and founders of mid-size companies aspiring big league for their businesses and looking for advisory on strategy, finance and family business experience.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Hari Nair
Consultant Director at Total Service Group WLL
Mumbai , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Hari is an experienced Head Of Digital Infrastructure solution consultants with a demonstrated history of working in the IT Infrastructure & telecommunications industry. Skilled in Cloud, Unified Communication, Network & Software defined networking, and Cyber Security & Mobility. He is currently vice president and head of the solution engineering India & global solution center at Tata communications

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Raise Funding
Rohini Naik
Associate Director at Flipkart India
Bangalore , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rohini is a competent senior corporate executive, currently working at Flipkart. She is well versed in relationship management for all internal partners across supply chain, supporting sales teams and launching offline distribution.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Want to invest in a startup
Ashish Puntambekar
Head of Business and Digital initiatives at X36 Falcon
Mumbai , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Ashish is a strategy professional with expertise in change management and digital transformation. He is currently working on a business strategy.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Raise Funding
Saji Pk
Director at Amazon
Singapore , Singapore
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Saji is an IT infrastructure professional with DC/Cloud expertise. He is currently working on hyper-scale data centers in the IT and services industry.

Objectives

Hire Talent Meet interesting people
Salman Taj
VP Innovation at Ericsson
Seattle , USA

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Salman is a venture builder with experience and passion in building new businesses in telecommunication, media and IOT space. I am currently working on building new emerging businesses for Ericsson.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Sanjiva Jha
Founder & CEO at BroadArks
Mumbai , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Sanjiva is an employability advocate and a passionate social entrepreneur. I am currently working on a tech-enabled platform that provides access to entry-level job courses. I would love to meet founders from ed-tech companies or skilling outfits.

Objectives

Hire Talent Meet interesting people
Adarsh K. Nair
CEO at Nair Media
Delhi , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Adarsh is a budding entrepreneur and passionate management professional with proven skills in marketing strategy, analytics, agile methodologies and business development. in I am currently working on my own company and developing a successful business model. I would love to meet founders, innovators and investors who dream of touching skies.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people Want to invest in a startup
Rangarajan Kalyanasundaram
Founder at Zaapko
Jakarta , Indonesia

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rangarajan is a commercial leader and B2B expert with expertise in building business. He is currently co-founder at Zaapko a B2B e-commerce company focused on bulk buying and selling at wholesale and helping organisation to liquidate their excess inventory.

Objectives

Raise Funding Want to invest in a startup
Rambabu Pallavalli
AVP and Delivery Partner at Infosys
Bangalore , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rambabu is a software professional. He is currently working on a communication domain in the IT industry. He is a skilled leader in IT programs and project management.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas
Govind Maheshwari
Consultant at (Independent)
Bangalore , India
5+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
5+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Govind is a senior level executive with over 20 years of experience across digital, media, retail & ecommerce, telecom and management consulting. In my last roles, I served as Senior Operating Officer for the Media & E-commerce businesses of Globe Telecom, a leading Philippine telecom provider. I currently do independent consulting assignments in Bangalore. I am also a co-founder of Shoor, a startup in the Philippines that provides curated experiences for consumers & brands. Alumni of Stanford University (Graduate School of Business), ISB (MBA) and BITS Pilani (Engineering).

Objectives

Meet interesting people
Biplab Dutta
Head of Business Excellence at Ericsson Global Services
Bangalore , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Biplab is a finance professional with expertise in M&A, operations, sales support, delivery leadership, CSR, strategy and planning. I am currently working on internal audit, CSR, strategy and planning.

Objectives

Raise Funding Brainstorm Ideas
Devik Kaul
Director || Business || Strategy || Growth at WhiteHat Jr
Bangalore , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Devik is an experienced sales leader who is known for his skill in quickly grasping new ideas and concepts and developing innovative and productive solutions to problems. I am currently building a 1-1 learning platform for kids.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Siddhartha Dhar
Associate Director at Embitel
Bangalore , India
5+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
5+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Siddhartha is an entrepreneurial minded techno-commercial enterprise enthusiastic executive, looking to engage and build platform for benefits. I am currently working on building solutions and services in my organization and take it to the market. I would love to meet everyone.

Objectives

Ashu Goel
Business Head at Peel Works
Gurgaon , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Ashu is heading business for Peel Work, a b2b e-commerce platform, llooking to network. I am currently working on joining a new startup in a domain which is new to me. I would love to meet anybody who likes a good conversation.

Objectives

Popular Strategy Experts
Popular Telecom