Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Devashri is an ex-venture capitalist who's now building her own venture in helping businesses scale through strategy, marketing and growth consulting and execution.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Want to invest in a startup Hire Talent
Vineet Sagar
Managing Partner at Venture Garage
Delhi , India
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Vineet is a seasoned IT professional and a banker with connects to nearly every Indian VC firm and helps them deploy capital in Indian startups. I am currently working on D2C, B2B SaaS and consumer tech. I would love to meet founders of SaaS, D2C, AI/ML, consumer-tech companies and explore investment opportunities.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup
Vinay Kumar P
Founder and CEO at Varp Power
Hyderabad , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Vinay Kumar is a tech geek and a renewable energy influencer. I am currently working on building a platform to deliver decentralized solar projects integrating lending, EPC and O&M services. I would love to meet energy, renewable energy, investment banking thinkers and influencers.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas Want to invest in a startup Raise Funding
Indra Guha
Partner at Thinkthrough Consulting
Delhi , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Indra is a sustainability, ESG and climate change professional. He is currently working on consulting services across sectors. He is an expert in EHS due diligence and risk assessment.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Rajeev Kumar
Founder & CEO at LaxmiRamaVarma Capital Advisors
Kochi , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rajeev is a serial entrepreneur, mentor, investment banker and change maker. I am currently working on setting up a network of incubators and accelerators across India.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Anand BR
Co- Founder at Ecoprosus India
Bangalore , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Anand has created and driven profitable business lines from scratch who brings strategy development and execution, business and product development, as well as innovation. He would love to meet tech professionals.

Objectives

Raise Funding Hire Talent Meet interesting people
Balasubramanian Chandrasekaran
Principal Consultant, Organizational Change Management at Tech Mahindra
Chennai , India

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Balasubramanian is a versatile senior executive, providing CIO IT advisory services. He has over 16+ years of experience in delivering business value to customers. He is currently working on modern workplace, principal consultation- OCM.

Objectives

Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas
Gopal Kuchibhotla
Director at EY
Hyderabad , India
10+
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
10+
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Gopal is a finance and technology consultant with over 30 years of experience around the world. He is currently working on Finance 4.0.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Hire Talent
Shresth Shrivastav
Founder at BeGig
Gurgaon , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Shresth is an entrepreneur who is looking to make hiring gig talent as easy as ABC. He is skilled in business strategy, analysis, sustainability and project management.

Objectives

Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas
Akshat Jalan
CPO Office - Group Manager at Tech Mahindra
Gurgaon , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Akshat is a business management professional with experience in entrepreneurship, management consulting and new age start-ups. I am currently building a performance and data-driven culture and driving key change management projects for a 5+ BN dollar organization.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas Hire Talent

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Samya Mishra
Director, Corporate Finance Strategy at Consulting Haus LLC
Gurgaon , India
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Samya is an experienced leader in the financial services industry with a demonstrated history of working on strategic assignments and large deals with consulting firms, banks, DFIs, Sovereign Wealth Funds and PE/VC players. She is currently working as Director, Corporate Finance Strategy with Consulting Haus LLC and is shuttling between India and Middle East every quarter.

Objectives

Meet interesting people
Srinath Mysore Nagendra
Founder/ CEO at Firmus Ventures
Bangalore , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Srinath is an enthusiastic optimist who believes that the world is a better place because of the entrepreneurs in every society. His personal mission is to unleash the potential of entrepreneurs across all sizes of companies, including MNCs, promoted-led family companies, SMEs and new-age start-ups across domains while enabling profitable, conscientious and sustainable growth for their businesses. He is currently working on enabling startups and companies to grow revenues, build products and raise funds. He would love to meet founders, investors, VCs and other leaders.

Objectives

Raise Funding Meet interesting people
Shatanshu Agrawal
AVP at Greenko
Delhi , India
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Shatanshu is an ideation machine. I am currently working on bringing about RE transformation in India. I would love to meet people who can convert ideas into action.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Mathew Jose
CEO at Paperman environmental solutions pvt ltd
Bangalore , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Mathew is an award-winning social entrepreneur/innovator. loves to solve wicked problems of developing countries. He is currently working on designing better resource recovery through recycling in India. He would love to meet anyone who likes to use design thinking /systems thinking to solve wicked problems.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Darshan Rajshekr
Business consultant/ Investor at Mrigna consulting
Bangalore , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Darshan is an international business professional with a varied general management experience ranging from marketing, project management, innovation, product management, business development and international sales. I am currently working on organic farming and remote work pads. I would love to meet startup experts, who may want to utilize my experience / looking for investments.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas
Sailesh Sigatapu
General Partner at Anthill Ventures
Hyderabad , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sailesh is responsible for delivery of services and operations management at Anthill Ventures, an investment and scaling platform for early growth stage startups that want to scale with speed in Indian markets. He is actively involved in securing, managing and delivering multi-million dollar software projects/contracts. He has significant experience in corporate strategy, planning, business development, mergers and acquisitions and responsible for setting strategic direction and future business performance of the company. He believes social responsibilities are integral part of development of a sustainable, healthy society and supports underprivileged children in his capacity. He would love to meet with folks who have scaled businesses globally.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Popular Strategy Experts
Popular Sustainability