Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Gaurav is a management professional with deep experience in business development, sales operations and strategy. He is currently leading the mono-brand retail business at Apple India where he is responsible for both sales and channel expansion and development through the Apple premium reseller partners. He has also been an active angel investor since 2014. He would love to meet management professionals.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Deepak Gulati
Senior Advisor at Circles.Life
Singapore , Singapore

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Deepak is a senior advisor. He is skilled in marketing and business development. He is currently working in the telecommunications industry.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Hire Talent Meet interesting people
Atul Panday
IM at Aavishkaar
Hyderabad , India
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Atul is an accomplished senior corporate finance professional and an impact investor. He is currently working on investment management. He would love to meet peers in finance.

Objectives

Raise Funding Hire Talent Meet interesting people
Rohini Naik
Associate Director at Flipkart India
Bangalore , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rohini is a competent senior corporate executive, currently working at Flipkart. She is well versed in relationship management for all internal partners across supply chain, supporting sales teams and launching offline distribution.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Want to invest in a startup
Ashish Puntambekar
Head of Business and Digital initiatives at X36 Falcon
Mumbai , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Ashish is a strategy professional with expertise in change management and digital transformation. He is currently working on a business strategy.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Raise Funding
Himanshu Ratnoo
VP-Business at Cars 24
Delhi , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
A business leader in internet start-up worked in India, Southeast Asia and the Middle East over the past 12 years of span. Currently leading a $100 mn dollar used car selling business for one of the world's largest used car e-commerce platforms.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Sanjiva Jha
Founder & CEO at BroadArks
Mumbai , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Sanjiva is an employability advocate and a passionate social entrepreneur. I am currently working on a tech-enabled platform that provides access to entry-level job courses. I would love to meet founders from ed-tech companies or skilling outfits.

Objectives

Hire Talent Meet interesting people
Jatin Luthra
Finance Director at Oxford University Press
Delhi , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Jatin is a finance and general management enthusiast who is keen to help businesses grow. I am currently exploring ideas for a 2nd innings post a hectic corporate life. I would love to meet entrepreneurs and investors who could use my experience.

Objectives

Meet interesting people
Ankit Madhogaria
Head Demand Generation at Puma
Bangalore , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Ankit is a marketing professional who loves data and technology. He is scaling up direct to consumer sales. He would love to meet founders and users of martech/ fintech.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Vivek Nair
Head Retail Consulting at Anarock
Bangalore , India

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Vivek is a professional consultant with over 20 years of demonstrated history of working in real estate industry. He holds expertise in development planning, activity configuration, design, merchandising, leasing strategy and execution.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Mohit Rastogi
Director at Razorpay
Delhi , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Mohit is a strategy professional with expertise in program/project management and the execution of strategic initiatives. I am responsible for monetization and bringing operational efficiency. I am currently working on identifying new monetization themes, executing them efficiently and planning for next year across business segments.

Objectives

Hire Talent Meet interesting people
Ashu Goel
Business Head at Peel Works
Gurgaon , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Ashu is heading business for Peel Work, a b2b e-commerce platform, llooking to network. I am currently working on joining a new startup in a domain which is new to me. I would love to meet anybody who likes a good conversation.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Dilip Maloo
CFO / Head - Finance and Legal at Landmark Group Family Office ( Milestone Resources)
Dubai , UAE
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Dilip is an active investor, tech-consumer-financials expert, a supporter of walking as a part of life. I am currently working on managing my own portfolio. I would love to meet founders with profit-taking companies.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Raise Funding
Sirajudheen Nellur
Associate Director - Product Marketing at Practo
Bangalore , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sirajudheen is a marketing strategist, helping organizations build brands and grow business through strategic initiatives and growth hacking. I am currently working on setting up confidential new consumer business in my firm, leading marketing for B2B and SaaS products and scaling up new initiatives such as medicine delivery and diagnostics. I would love to meet enthusiastic marketers with strong sense of ownership and flair for creative communication.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Hire Talent
Venkatraman Prabhu
Head - IT Strategy and Planning at JIO Platforms Limited
Mumbai , India
5+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
5+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Venkatraman is a strategy professional, lateral thinker, innovator, and people leader. He is building and implementing digital strategies for creating new revenue channels and exploring new product and service opportunities. He would love to meet other professionals working on digital strategy and technology experts.

Objectives

Samir Gupta
Director of Product Management at Cashfree Payments
Bangalore , India
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Samir is a product leader who is interested in the latest technology trends and loves to travel. He is helping companies build a loyal customer base based on data and analytics. He would love to meet founders, product leaders and subject matter experts from various industries.

Objectives

Paritosh Birla
Co-Founder & Director at Cohoma Coffee Company
Delhi , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Paritosh is a speciality coffee entrepreneur and manufacturer of coffee products and equipment for retail / hospitality / institutions. I am currently working on making great coffee easily accessible wherever you are. I would love to meet people working in retail / e-tail or hospitality, focused on delivering great consumer experiences, beyond just great products.

Objectives

Hire Talent Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Shobhit Gupta
Head & VP at MPL
Bangalore , India
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Shobhit is a problem solver interested in knowing whats happening in the consumer tech space. I am currently working on evaluation and driving foray or investment decisions in new business opportunities for sports, media and digital opportunities. I would love to meet founders and professionals in consumer internet and gaming space.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas Raise Funding
Umang Desai
CIO/CTO at Puma Energy
Mumbai , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Umang is a technology and consulting professional with over 20 years of experience in across multiple industries. He is skilled in digital transformation, program management, management consulting and project delivery.

Objectives

Hire Talent
Popular Strategy Experts
Popular Retail