Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Nikhil is a tech geek. I am currently working on AI. I would love to meet AI product experts.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Siva Prasad
Head of Strategy, Innovation and Development at K and S Partners
Mumbai , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Siva is a senior level professional with a history of building brands, strategic business and market strategies for organisations of varying scale and diverse industries. He is currently the Marketing Transformation Strategy Lead for high-value accounts of Accenture.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people
Rohit Manchanda
Strategy Associate at invideo
Delhi , India

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rohit is a strategy associate at a prosumer SaaS company. He is currently working on multiple growth initiatives.

Objectives

Hire Talent Meet interesting people Want to invest in a startup
Rajiv Bajaj
CEO at Bajaj and Bajaj Corporate Chambers
Delhi , India
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Rajiv is a start-up mentor and a serial entrepreneur. He is presently providing consultations regarding investment strategies and opportunities to startup entrepreneurs.

Objectives

Raise Funding Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas
Sanskriti Jain
Strategy & Operations at Revolut India
Mumbai , India

Meetings

Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings

Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sanskriti is a strategy professional with a demonstrated history of working in the management consulting industry. I am currently working on a new FinTech launch.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Rahul Gossain
Head - Strategic Communication; and Delhi Region BD at Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas
Delhi , India
5+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
5+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Rahul is a strategic thinker who advises leading experts of strategic, strategic communication and policy issues . I am currently working on ESG, public policy, non-sustainable reporting, besides the core role of comm/marketing/BD. I would love to meet founders from start-up who are seeking to expand and need guidance on strategy, BD/marketing, communications, and policy .

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas
Abhishek Dhoreliya
Founder & CEO at MarkScan
Delhi , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Abhishek is an entrepreneur, ex strategy consultant & an investment banker. I am currently managing growth of my firm, upgrading technology architecture & standardising support processes. I would love to meet people who can advice on taking a successfully bootstrapped firm with great reputation in its niche on to a global stage.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Hire Talent Raise Funding
Hetal Kudecha
Founder at Discidium Solutions
Mumbai , India
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Hi there! I am the founder & director of Discidium Solutions, which provides advisory, regulatory & compliance services to business consulting, from an entity set up to winding-up down business operations, and all the entity lifecycle activities in between. I am a lawyer and company secretary and has over two decades of legal and consulting experience. She is currently working on connecting with startups and SMEs in their growth stages. She'd love to meet entrepreneurs looking to expand and transform their business and who wish to take their business to the next level. I actively work with startups on their 100 day plan to get their house in order for the funding and post funding requirements.I would love to meet founders, PE / VC funds and entrepreneurs to understand their pain points and collaborate on effective solutions.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Vijay Chand
Country Director and CEO - Publishing Division at TaxSutra
Mumbai , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Vijay is a sales professional. He is skilled in tax, financial, and legal systems. He is working on moving from products to platforms. He would love to meet investors, people from the marketing domain, and believers.

Objectives

Raise Funding Brainstorm Ideas
Popular Strategy Experts
Popular Legal Services