Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meghnad is a technical manager and a quality-focused principal consultant with 17 years of experience researching new technologies to determine alignment with strategic business needs. He has expertise in in conducting software architecture reviews and reporting on the results. offering talents in task prioritization, time management, and customer service.

Objectives

Explore Career Opportunities Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas
Sameer Dhanrajani
CEO at AIQRATE Advisory and Consulting
Bangalore , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sameer is AI & analytics business builder, consultant & advisor for enterprises, startups, PE/VC firms & platform ventures. I am currently working on building AI-led strategy models 7 frameworks for enterprises & startups for transformation, competitive advantage, and differentiation.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas
Ravi Virmani
Founder & Managing Director at Credihealth
Gurgaon , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Ravi is a managing director, building Credihealth, an information portal for making informed decisions for hospitalization. I am currently working on bringing transparency and reliability and assist people in connecting with renowned doctors and hospitals. I would love to meet interesting people.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Prashant Kashyap
Chief Strategy Officer at Halodoc ID
Bangalore , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Prashant is adept at creating, scaling and monetising online businesses. He is leading leading Strategy for Halodoc, a secure health-tech platform with a mission to simplifying access to healthcare by connecting millions of patients with licensed doctors, insurance, labs, and pharmacies in one simple mobile application. He would love to meet interesting people. He is looking for great product and UX professionals.

Objectives

Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Sourabh Varma
Founder at Goat Fund
Mumbai , India
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sourabh is building a cryptocurrency mutual fund. He would love to meet folks / degens interested in crypto as well as those interested in business development and marketing.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas Raise Funding
Mark Wesson
Managing Director at VitaX Ventures
San Francisco , USA
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Mark is a venture partner, health care innovator, and startup advisor. He has experience in leading the analysis and restructuring of programs to improve the quality of care for patients. He is also adept at cultivating innovation using the latest technologies to improve information management and communication. With an Indian-American partner, he is currently working on an India-only HealthTech value creation fund strategy that encourages cooperation among portfolio companies to improve health services access and affordability, remote monitoring and telemedicine, system and provider quality, therapeutics affordability and reliability of supply, and population health outcomes for the most critical health issues faced by India today.

Objectives

Raise Funding Brainstorm Ideas Explore Career Opportunities
Akshat Shah
Investment Committee, Deal Flow Team at Stanford Angels and Entrepreneurs India
Mumbai , India

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Akshat is a strategy, finance, and investment professional with 16+ years of global experience across healthcare investment banking, MedTech growth and corp dev, angel investing, and media entrepreneurship. He is exploring new growth opportunities and is keen to speak with people from all walks of life. I am currently working on ways to build the healthcare ecosystem in India by investing or incubating.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Want to invest in a startup
Aneesh Kumar
Chief Product Officer at Gainwell Technologies
Atlanta , USA

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Aneesh is a healthcare technology leaders, with experience at large US companies as well as startups. I am currently working on a technology startup for government healthcare services.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Debasis Samanta
CEO at Healthism
Mumbai , India

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Debasis is sales and marketing professional. I am currently working on my own venture Healthism. I would love to meet investors interested in health tech and health fintech.

Objectives

Rahul Saha
General Manager and Head Business Unit at Tata Consultancy Services
Kolkata , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rahul is a leader with skills in business development and analytics. He is currently working on global technology initiatives.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Hire Talent

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Vamsi Kasivajjala
Founder at Mango Sciences
Bangalore , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Vamsi is a serial entrepreneur in the intersection of health tech and data science industries. I am currently building MangoSciences.com and FoundationAI.com.

Objectives

Hire Talent Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Vijay Srinivasan
Director at MDMM Conslutant
Chennai , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Vijay is a skilled sales and marketing professional. He has demonstrated a history of work in the healthcare industry.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Abhishek Singhal
CEO at ACadru
Gurgaon , India

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Abhishek is a strategy and execution leader. I am currently working on a success enablement platform for highschoolers.

Objectives

Raise Funding
Harsh Dhand
Strategic Partnership Lead at Google
Bangalore , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Harsh is a corporate professional and a founder. He is a techno-business leader with 15 years of experience in product management, new business development, partnership programs and more. He is currently working on partnership growth.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas Want to invest in a startup
Rajesh Bhan
Partner- Go-To-Market Consulting at Fahrenheit Communications
Bangalore , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Business leader having diverse experience across consumer packaged goods (CPG), Medical devices & Consumables, Capital equipment ( Urology/ Medical Aesthetics/ Ophthalmology),Speciality Pharmaceuticals and Start-Ups. Worked in India, South Asia, SEA and led various businesses from startup to large size. My strength is my ability to adapt quickly, accelerate business growth by aligning Strategy with Execution, Turnaround complex business situations, Drive high impact organisational culture change, Sales and Marketing leadership, Key Account Management and People development. My credentials include Master in Management (Business Strategy & Leadership) from the Asian Institute of Management (AIM), Philippines and Master in science (Biology) from Kashmir University.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Explore Career Opportunities Brainstorm Ideas
Arun Mishra
Lead Analyst - CEO's Office at Practo
Bangalore , India
5+
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
5+
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Arun is general management professional with international experience in digital solutions, strategic planning and program management. I am currently working on improving healthcare access to millions of Indians. I would love to meet founders and core team members in healthcare and health-focused D2C companies.

Objectives

Meet interesting people
Nitin Kenkere
Strategy Consultant - Healthcare at Arthur D. Little
Dubai , UAE
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Nitin is a technology enthusiast and a professional strategist with over 10 years of experience in strategy formulation and execution support from both management consulting and in-house perspectives. I am currently working on helping design next-gen healthcare ecosystems with a focus on care delivery structure and digital health. I would love to meet other investors, founders/professionals in the healthcare space.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Dinesh Rijhwani
VP, Product at IKS health
Mumbai , India
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Dinesh is a product professional. He is currently working on multiple personal projects and product strategy for a US healthcare. He would love to meet analytics founders, health tech startup professionals.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas
Popular Strategy Experts
Popular Healthtech