Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Ankur carries over 15 years of rich experience with deep insights into scaling up operations, strategic initiatives and sales. He strongly believes in learning as a life-long exercise. He is leading upGrad, an e-learning portal. He is looking for interesting investment opportunities. He would love to meet founders of seed-stage startups.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Abhinav Mathur, PhD
Founder at Million Sparks Foundation
Delhi , India
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Abhinav is an aspiring change maker. I am currently working on impacting the life and learning outcomes of children by enabling the lifelong learning and continuous capacity building of educators. I want Education to move from making a living - to making a life - to making a difference. I would love to meet people who believe that it is upon us to make a change and no one else will do it for us.

Objectives

Raise Funding Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people
Arjun Rajan
Co-founder & COO at GetPepped.com
Mumbai , India
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Arjun is a seasoned C-Suite leader with experience across FMCG, AI, SaaS & PaaS dev & deployment. Worked & travelled all around the world. Curious about discussing & executing new ideas quickly. I am currently working on a Shopify for digital goods (getpepped.com).

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Arpit Mehta
Co-Founder at Allround.club
Bangalore , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Arpit is a second time founder and a product person. His earlier company was acquired by ClearTax. He then worked with ClearTax building, launching and scaling their GST vertical from scratch to 800,000 businesses. Post that, he led business and new products at Simpl scaling to 8mn consumers. . I am currently working on building Curefit for kids' interests, Allround.club. We are building a platform for kids between 6-14 years age for ensuring holistic learning with focus on collaborative learning. . I would love to meet Founders, team members of edtech companies. Or parents with kids in K-12. Or investers who have either experience or are interested in edtech segment. .

Objectives

Raise Funding Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Devik Kaul
Director || Business || Strategy || Growth at WhiteHat Jr
Bangalore , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Devik is an experienced sales leader who is known for his skill in quickly grasping new ideas and concepts and developing innovative and productive solutions to problems. I am currently building a 1-1 learning platform for kids.

Objectives

Parth Chhaparwal
Investment Professional at Venture Highway
Delhi , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Parth is an investment professional and an ex-management consultant. I am currently working on early-stage startup investments at Venture Highway.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Deepak Shakti
Business Finance & Strategy at Byju's
Bangalore , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Deepak is an Engineer from IIT Roorkee and an MBA graduate from IIM Lucknow. He likes to solve business problems, follows markets to explore new investment opportunities and want to actively know about digital transformation happening across industries. He likes to work on building excel models to track relevant KPIs and take strategic initiatives to improve business performance for the company. He likes to meet Business leaders across industries.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people Raise Funding
Apurva Srivastav
Senior Product Manager at Amazon Labs
Mumbai , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Apurva is a product and business professional, focused on learning, education and personal development solutions. I am building edutech products and solutions. I would love to meet those, passionate about building solutions for continuous learning and growth, especially in the social, emotional and cognitive space.

Objectives

Ananteshwar Singh
CEO at Snabblyd
Delhi , India

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Ananteshwar is a product management executive leading and building delightful consumer experiences, in hard to copy, margin enhancing ways. He is looking forward to connect with various professionals.

Objectives

Raise Funding
Sanju Shishodia
VP Corporate Planning and Strategy at Educomp Solutions
Delhi , India

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sanju is a finance professional with over 25 years of work experience in corporate & strategic planning, budgetary control and various facets of financial services industry such as financial consulting, investment management, investment banking, equity research etc. I am currently working on option trading. I would love to meet people with similar interests.

Objectives

Raise Funding Meet interesting people

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Praveen Bahl
Vice President - Institutions at Harappa Education
Delhi , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Praveen is a business leader with an impeccable record. I am currently working on building an edutech business. I would love to meet founders and management teams.

Objectives

Meet interesting people
Ram Chandra
Co-Founder at Health Startup
Mumbai , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Ram is a passionate serial entrepreneur. He is working on a health app. He has also built House of God, a Times Internet backed OTT platform offering religious content with more than 30,000 hours of content covering topics like philosophy, faith and spirituality. He would love to meet founders of tech startups. He is also looking for a great CEO / COO for his start up who is passionate about health and social impact.

Objectives

Hire Talent Meet interesting people
Abhimanyu Bhardwaj
Founder & CEO at Launchspace.in
Hyderabad , India

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Abhimanyu is building Launch space which helps people to build skills that are needed to become an entrepreneur. His company also prepare our nation's youth for an #aatmanirbhar future. He also has founded 21ID which is a business design and innovation strategy firm.

Objectives

Hire Talent Raise Funding Want to invest in a startup
Anant Patani
Director Of Engineering at NuVeda
Pune , India
50+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
50+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Anant is a business transformation consultant and an EdTech expert. He is building a world-class AI-driven learning experience platform. He would love to meet leaders in the EdTech domain.

Objectives

Asit Sharma
Head of Business at Amazon
Luxembourg , Luxembourg
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Asit is a sales operations professional who started working with Zomato in 2015 and led the incomparable growth and strategy. He has more than 8 years of experience in the management consulting industry. He is currently responsible for heading strategy, vendor management and global operations.

Objectives

Hire Talent Want to invest in a startup
Mallikarjun Gaddam
Senior VP - Strategy at Turito
Hyderabad , India
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Mallikarjun is an experienced management professional and an entrepreneur with a demonstrated history of working in diverse sectors and a keen interest in the ed-tech and agribusiness. He is skilled in strategy, operations, business analysis, business development and financial control. He is currently working on building an international ed-tech brand.

Objectives

Raise Funding Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Parijat Tiwari
Vice President at Paytm
Gurgaon , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Parijat is an seasoned leader with 14+ years of experience in corporate strategy formulation, leading business transformation, process excellence, starting and growing diverse, new businesses; both as a consultant and as a corporate leader. He is currently working on shaping the next-gen business intelligence and analytics capability at BCG setting up a COE to unlock the next level of advanced analytics.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Hire Talent
Rajan Puri
Director at NurturEdu
Gurgaon , India
5+
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
5+
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Rajan is a highly experienced operations professional who has worked with companies mostly in the sourcing and supply chain setting. He is currently working with a company in the edtech space.

Objectives

Meet interesting people
Utkarsh Goklani
Strategy & Operations Lead at Apna
Mumbai , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Utkarsh is completely sold on the Indian startup ecosystem story, an edtech and skilling enthusiast. He is currently working on helping edtech and HRtech companies scale. He would love to meet early stage investors.He is a passionate LFC supporter.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Popular Strategy Experts
Popular Edutech