Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Parul is a full stack tech geek, business leader and a design amateur. She is working on a stealth mode startup in consumer web. She would love to meet investors who understand consumer web and creator economy.Parul is also a photographer and loves music.Tolkein fan. The Matrix gang.

Objectives

Raise Funding
Ritika Masand
Head of Strategy at Times Group
Mumbai , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Ritika is a chartered accountant and corporate and business strategist, entertainment enthusiast, media professional. I am currently working consulting with small companies scale up. I would love to meet founders, senior professionals from the fraternity .

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Kishore Acharya
Brand Strategist at Sharechat
Bangalore , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Kishore is a passionate follower of media and entertainment space. I am currently working on an idea to make hyperlocal short content in the established genres as well as new ones. I would love to meet anyone who is looking for creating the next disruption in content, creation and consumption.

Objectives

Meet interesting people
Amit Pahuja
Director - ERC at Genpact Enterprise Risk Consulting
Delhi , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Amit is a finance professional with an objective view and a long-term vision. I am currently working on advising Fortune 50 global companies on their enterprise risk management strategies and governance frameworks. I would love to meet people who can educate me and also who can leverage my experience and knowledge.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Prateek Patnaik
Planning Director at Ogilvy
Mumbai , India

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Prateek is a marketing professional and a creative problem solver who enjoys learning about business and branding problems and solving them to the best of his abilities. He is helping devise marketing and communication strategies for some of the biggest brands. He would love to meet leaders and founders across industries, with a particular preference for those in the sports, gaming and marketing sectors.More about Prateek: He is also a passionate Cule since 2001.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Pratish Prabhakaran
Creative Director - consultant at Freelancing
Mumbai , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Pratish is a marketing professional and creative writer. He is working with production houses, on film/web series scripts, lyrics, and advertisements. He would love to meet music directors and companies seeking a freelance writer.

Objectives

Raise Funding Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Popular Strategy Experts
Popular Content Production